The Blueprint for a New Spiritual World Order

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
1: Hold this thought - I’ll come back to it

5F707D0A-BF77-4B15-B14A-A5E83C6DA0C3.gif

2: While some people are busy trying to decipher the occult symbolism in K-Pop and others working away at the hidden nuances of I, Pet Goat, another document is quietly being studied by religious leaders round the world...

A DOCUMENT ON HUMAN FRATERNITY FOR WORLD PEACE AND LIVING TOGETHER

PRESENTED AT THE APOSTOLIC JOURNEY OF HIS HOLINESS POPE FRANCIS TO THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES ~ 3-5 FEBRUARY 2019

Source (please read*)

89594586-1F2A-480F-99E0-3B31D01D6113.png

*As it concludes with words of great ambition, it might be worth the effort.

...To this end, by mutual cooperation, the Catholic Church and Al-Azhar announce and pledge to convey this Document to authorities, influential leaders, persons of religion all over the world, appropriate regional and international organizations, organizations within civil society, religious institutions and leading thinkers. They further pledge to make known the principles contained in this Declaration at all regional and international levels, while requesting that these principles be translated into policies, decisions, legislative texts, courses of study and materials to be circulated.

Al-Azhar and the Catholic Church ask that this Document become the object of research and reflection in all schools, universities and institutes of formation, thus helping to educate new generations to bring goodness and peace to others, and to be defenders everywhere of the rights of the oppressed and of the least of our brothers and sisters.

In conclusion, our aspiration is that:

this Declaration may constitute an invitation to reconciliation and fraternity among all believers, indeed among believers and non-believers, and among all people of good will;

this Declaration may be an appeal to every upright conscience that rejects deplorable violence and blind extremism; an appeal to those who cherish the values of tolerance and fraternity that are promoted and encouraged by religions;

this Declaration may be a witness to the greatness of faith in God that unites divided hearts and elevates the human soul;

this Declaration may be a sign of the closeness between East and West, between North and South, and between all who believe that God has created us to understand one another, cooperate with one another and live as brothers and sisters who love one another.

This is what we hope and seek to achieve with the aim of finding a universal peace that all can enjoy in this life.

Abu Dhabi, 4 february 2019

Once you read it, consider this question:-

Who will be welcome in this new spiritual blueprint, and who will not?

Last edited:

Dalit

Star

View attachment 29122

2: While some people are busy trying to decipher the occult symbolism in K-Pop and others working away at the hidden nuances of I, Pet Goat, another document is quietly being studied by religious leaders round the world...

PRESENTED AT THE APOSTOLIC JOURNEY OF HIS HOLINESS POPE FRANCIS TO THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES ~ 3-5 FEBRUARY 2019

Source (please read*)

View attachment 29123

...To this end, by mutual cooperation, the Catholic Church and Al-Azhar announce and pledge to convey this Document to authorities, influential leaders, persons of religion all over the world, appropriate regional and international organizations, organizations within civil society, religious institutions and leading thinkers. They further pledge to make known the principles contained in this Declaration at all regional and international levels, while requesting that these principles be translated into policies, decisions, legislative texts, courses of study and materials to be circulated.

Al-Azhar and the Catholic Church ask that this Document become the object of research and reflection in all schools, universities and institutes of formation, thus helping to educate new generations to bring goodness and peace to others, and to be defenders everywhere of the rights of the oppressed and of the least of our brothers and sisters.

this Declaration may constitute an invitation to reconciliation and fraternity among all believers, indeed among believers and non-believers, and among all people of good will;

this Declaration may be an appeal to every upright conscience that rejects deplorable violence and blind extremism; an appeal to those who cherish the values of tolerance and fraternity that are promoted and encouraged by religions;

this Declaration may be a witness to the greatness of faith in God that unites divided hearts and elevates the human soul;

this Declaration may be a sign of the closeness between East and West, between North and South, and between all who believe that God has created us to understand one another, cooperate with one another and live as brothers and sisters who love one another.

This is what we hope and seek to achieve with the aim of finding a universal peace that all can enjoy in this life.

Looks like Christians will not be welcome. From just skimming alone, I noticed Jesus or Yeshua is absent. God is mentioned only.

Reading the actual document again, it's just a peace treaty, that's literally all it is. Of course it does have sentiments shared with the UN, but it's mild and not secular (unlike the UN).

What could it be a blueprint for? are you just joking around here? humanity is past any form of theocracy and that is a good thing.

It's kinda mentioned in the opening: "In the name of God who has created all human beings equal in rights, duties and dignity, and who has called them to live together as brothers and sisters, to fill the earth and make known the values of goodness, love and peace"
After that statement it expressed a lot of concern with the suffering in the world.
"this Declaration may constitute an invitation to reconciliation and fraternity among all believers, indeed among believers and non-believers, and among all people of good will;
this Declaration may be a witness to the greatness of faith in God that unites divided hearts and elevates the human soul"

And further makes a point about 'religious' extremism.

Well I think it's a pipe dream like every other declaration (America was founded on one).

Looks like Christians will not be welcome. From just skimming alone, I noticed Jesus or Yeshua is absent. God is mentioned only.
It was created by Christians :rolleyes:

Why would it specify Jesus when it's not specific to only Christians? that would completely undermine the point of the document which is not speaking to only other Christians but to the world.
Your strange comment contradicts everything about the first statement in the declaration: "In the name of God who has created all human beings equal in rights, duties and dignity, and who has called them to live together as brothers and sisters, to fill the earth and make known the values of goodness, love and peace"

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
“The Earth is our mother, and we are all her children.”
—Al Gore, quoting Hindu teaching, Earth in the Balance – Ecology and the Human Spirit, 1992, p. 161

“…saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast…And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.”
–Revelation 13:14-15

“This pan religious perspective may prove especially important where our global civilization’s responsibility for the earth is concerned. All things are connected like the blood that unites us all.”
—Al Gore, Earth in the Balance – Ecology and the Human Spirit, 1992, p. 258-9

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”
—David Spangler, Director of UN Planetary Initiative, one of the founding fathers of the New Age movement

“Fundamental Bible-believing people do not have the right to indoctrinate their children in their religious beliefs because we, the state, are preparing them for the year 2000, when America will be part of a one-world global society and their children will not fit in.”
–Nebraska State Sen. Peter Hoagland, radio interview, 1983.

“The fate of mankind, as well as of religion, depends upon the emergence of a new faith in the future.”
—Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, New Age theologian and Jesuit priest, quoted in Al Gore’s Earth in the Balance – Ecology and the Human Spirit, 1992

“The World Government plan is being advocated under such alluring names as the ‘New International Order,’ ‘The New World Order,’ ‘World Union Now,’ ‘World Commonwealth of Nations,’ ‘World Community,’ etc. All the terms have the same objective; however, the line of approach may be religious or political according to the taste or training of the individual.”
–A Memorial to be Addressed to the House of Bishops and the House of Clerical and Lay Deputies of the Protestant Episcopal Church in General Convention, October 1940

“To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men, their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogmas.”
—G. Brock Chisholm, co-founder of the World Federation for Mental Health, former director of UN World Health Organization

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”
–Revelation 13:16-18

“All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.”
—Albert Einstein

“The statement went on to say that the spiritual teachings of religion must become the foundation for the new world order and that national sovereignty must be subordinate to the higher moral law of God.”
–American Institute of Judaism, New York Times, December 1942

“The government of the Western nations, whether monarchical or republican, had passed into the invisible hands of a plutocracy, international in power and grasp. It was, I venture to suggest, this semioccult power which….pushed the mass of the American people into the cauldron of World War I.”
–MajorGeneral J.F.C. Fuller, British military historian, l941

“By the end of this decade we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations… a government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of survival. One world government is inevitable.”
—Karol Wojtyla (Pope John Paul II)

“The essence of all religions is one. Only their approaches are different.”
—Mahatma Gandhi

“New World Pope”
–Cover of TIME magazine upon election of Francis I

“Pope for a New World”
–Title of TIME book about Francis I

My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We’re all god.
—Ray Bradbury, famed science fiction writer and descended from Mary Bradbury, who was tried as one of the Salem witches in 1692

I have a sneaking suspicion that all religions lead to the same place, a very unified place.
—Jewel

Christians and Muslims, we have many things in common, as believers and as human beings. We live in the same world, marked by many signs of hope, but also by multiple signs of anguish. For us, Abraham is a very model of faith in God, of submission to his will and of confidence in his goodness. We believe in the same God, the one God, the living God, the God who created the world and brings his creatures to their perfection.
—John Paul II, pope, Casablanca, August 19, 1985

“Our Christian conviction is that Christ is also the messiah of Israel. Certainly it is in the hands of God how and when the unification of Jews and Christians into the people of God will take place.”
—Benedict XVI, God and the World, October 2000

“I greet and thank cordially all of you, dear friends belonging to other religious traditions; firstly the Muslims, who worship the one living and merciful God, and call upon Him in prayer. I really appreciate your presence, and in it I see a tangible sign of the wish to grow in recipricol trust and in cooperation for the common good of humanity.”
—Francis I, pope, address to religious leaders, Rome, March 20, 2013

“A new international order based on the goals of the United Nations…an order that is able to give adequate solutions to today’s problems based on the dignity of the human being, on an integral development of society, on solidarity among nations rich and poor, on the sharing of resources and the extraordinary results of scientific and technical progress.”
—Karol Wojtyla (Pope John Paul II), World Day of Peace, Rome, January 1, 2004

“A united humanity will be able to confront the many troubling problems of the present time: from the menace of terrorism to the humiliating poverty in which millions of human beings live, from the proliferation of weapons to the pandemics and the environmental destruction which threatens the future of our planet.”
—Benedict XVI, December 27, 2005

“Vatican calls for New World Economic Order”
–Fox News headline, October 24, 2011

“[We need the] construction of a world community, with a corresponding authority,” to serve the “common good of the human family”.
—Benedict XVI, December 3, 2012

Last edited:

View attachment 29122

Source (please read*)

View attachment 29123

God, in the beginning gave man a perfect world....If man, who walked with God in the beginning, could not walk in peace with obedience to God, How is man going to adhere to a proclamation by two ungodly men. Man is corrupt, and always will be. Many a proclamations for the virtues of man have been written, but to no avail. You are like a Watchman in the Watchtower in Ezek. 33:1-7 sounding the trumpet. Many signs are coming together and the few born again believers who are given warnings by God, together we are painting a picture of the coming of the Lord....Nevertheless Maranatha.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Pope Francis said:

"Beware of the fundamentalist groups: everyone has his own. In Argentina too there is a little fundamentalist corner. And let us try, with fraternity, to go forward. Fundamentalism is a scourge and all religions have some kind of fundamentalist first cousin there, which forms a group. I hope that this Message of Fraternity will be received by the international community, for the good of the whole human family, which must move from simple tolerance to true coexistence and peaceful coexistence."

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-francis-christian-fundamentalism-scourge-one-world-religion-chrislam-fundamentalist/