The British Royals

Daze

Superstar
Excuse me, what's the case with this Ward Cleaver ??!!
Its colonel. Our resident drunk. He often returns trying to annoy people until he gets banned. Over the years he must have made 50 accounts. He used to take breaks of 2-3 months but seems he's making accounts every week now.

Report him, put him on ignore and move on. Attention is what he wants, so don't give it to him.

Diogenes

Established
Its colonel. Our resident drunk. He often returns trying to annoy people until he gets banned. Over the years he must have made 50 accounts. He used to take breaks of 2-3 months but seems he's making accounts every week now.

Report him, put him on ignore and move on. Attention is what he wants, so don't give it to him.

I didn't know,thanks. I already put him in my ignore list a couple of hours ago. But the content he uploads should be banned from this site. Don't we have any admin here ??

Daze

Superstar
I didn't know,thanks. I already put him in my ignore list a couple of hours ago. But the content he uploads should be banned from this site. Don't we have any admin here ??
We have one admin, and he's more active on his blog then he is here. The guy we are talking about has been banned numerous times, but he keeps coming back because he has a personal vendetta with VC.

As I said in another thread, the only way to get rid of him permanently is active moderation. So when he makes his first post, he gets nuked. A short period of this and he will give up. Sitting here talking about him only encourages him I'm sure, as I said all he wants is attention.

Seeing these boards are a good decade old, and they likely make VC zero money, you have to expect him to put his attention elsewhere. This is why I recommend people contact him through his blog.

Piripicchio

I say city it's a very small city. We just happen to have a cathedral. So it's technology a city. Anyone who can research will find what I mean.

I'll also mention for the past few years it's a well known fact to locals girls bodies were being discovered on the outskirts of Sandringham estate. Some managed to make it to the news. Many don't. That's also sort of stopped since the queen died. So I'm not sure what's going on
Thanks, this is interesting (and sad), I didn't know it.

truth_will_out

Established
This guy is going to great pains to demonstrate how we've all been overtly deceived by AI but I think he's probably forgetting that the a huge majority of 'the world' now know that we were mugged off a few years back with killer flu. Probably why everyone's questioning the Kate Middleton situation.

Don't worry Ebot, not expecting a response.

Lalas

Star
This guy is going to great pains to demonstrate how we've all been overtly deceived by AI but I think he's probably forgetting that the a huge majority of 'the world' now know that we were mugged off a few years back with killer flu. Probably why everyone's questioning the Kate Middleton situation.

Don't worry Ebot, not expecting a response.
Hey, retarded bot.

Lalas

Star
You don't even check these videos, do you?

Don't worry ebot, not expecting a response
Retarded Bot,
Is the moronic gypsy crowd in the sleazy pub on the palestinian thread, checking all the junk material they spew in industrial sizes?

truth_will_out

Established
Retarded Bot,
Is the moronic gypsy crowd in the sleazy pub on the palestinian thread, checking all the junk material they spew in industrial sizes?
In fairness I'd wager that I've watched more of it's videos than it has.

Have you watched the video?

Last edited:

Lalas

Star
I haven't seen that either. Look now, because this is obviously some kind of fashion theme that I do not follow at all, and obviously it is everywhere. An acquaintance of mine, a woman, has nothing to do with the forum, she sends me this video below and says to watch it, it was very interesting (!!). I don't know what it is, something about Kate, I didn't even read the description. :D Here it is: