The CIA and Charles Manson

BeemBow

Star
It does tend to be a bit long winded but Tom O'Neill lays it out details I never knew about Charles Manson.

ARose

Rookie
Have you read the 95 pg. study by Miles Mathis, titled “The Tate Murders Were a False Flag”, first published June 29, 2014? Here’s the link:

http://mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

He lays out a very good case for how this was just another public trauma event meant to distract from corrupt war time activity and create more cultural chaos, right before punning that chaos on the hippie movement the Deep State created.

Sr. President Bush was likely a big player in these operations in his younger years.

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established
Have you read the 95 pg. study by Miles Mathis, titled “The Tate Murders Were a False Flag”, first published June 29, 2014? Here’s the link:

http://mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

He lays out a very good case for how this was just another public trauma event meant to distract from corrupt war time activity and create more cultural chaos, right before punning that chaos on the hippie movement the Deep State created.

Sr. President Bush was likely a big player in these operations in his younger years.
I have read that and think its total b.s. Also it has an evil vibe to it. Whatever his intention of writing it was is questionable to say the least.

ARose

Rookie
I have read that and think its total b.s. Also it has an evil vibe to it. Whatever his intention of writing it was is questionable to say the least.
There were numerous “official” mainstream interviews over the years where Manson was on display flaunting prison contraband, non compliant haircuts and them the weird, later episode with his alleged marriage to a young groupie.

He appeared to be a man in an asylum not prison. Probably managed in a one on one, 24 hour staff arrangement.

Sharon Tate was (is?) a member if a big intelligence family.

This whole event was a hoax. A false flag event designed to traumatize and distract a public for purpose.

Doomsday Cult Mom

Established
There were numerous “official” mainstream interviews over the years where Manson was on display flaunting prison contraband, non compliant haircuts and them the weird, later episode with his alleged marriage to a young groupie.

He appeared to be a man in an asylum not prison. Probably managed in a one on one, 24 hour staff arrangement.

Sharon Tate was (is?) a member if a big intelligence family.

This whole event was a hoax. A false flag event designed to traumatize and distract a public for purpose.
I suggest you read The Myth and Reality of an Outlaw Shaman by Nicholas Shreck if you want to know about this subject. He also has a Facebook group.