THE EATING BUGS THREAD

I think that of all the issues that confront us today the possibility that we will be expected to eat bugs in the future concerns me the most. It's one thing that the vegan narrative is being pushed relentlessly on us everyday but eating bugs is just going too far. And why aren't vegans upset about this also? Bugs have faces and feel pain too. Throughout history there has always been famine such as the great potato famine in Ireland or the great depression here or in Germany when a whole wheelbarrow of money would only buy a loaf of bread. But when did people eat bugs to solve this problem ? So I am asking everyone to post everything they have about bug eating and the logic behind it. Please update with any new information you find about this.

clambot

Veteran
Once I ate a doodle bug when I was a kid.
It was not satisfying, so I chased it with a Wish Bone dog biscuit (yellow flavor).
That is the extent of my culinary adventures.
I was going to try some canned dog food, but my Grannie said no, that it had bones in it.
Made sense to me; dogs do like bones.

I dont think bugs is all we will have to eat. If fruits and vegetables are still available in large quantities then I will eat that and leave the bugs for the freaks.
So do you think that the bug eating is some kind of psyop or preparing for the future generations to accept bug eating as normal. VC ran an article a couple weeks ago about posters in California schools to brainwash kids into thinking this is acceptable.

And why aren't vegans upset about this also? Bugs have faces and feel pain too
Because the majority of them (not ALL, before the exceptions jump at me lol) are brainwashed non playing characters that just go along with whatever the current thing is. They only oppose what they are told to oppose. Sort of like feminists.

Also probably hypocritical unless they allow uncontrolled roach infestations in their home, or any other kind of pest. Can't drive because a bug might smash into the windshield.

did people eat bugs to solve this problem ? So I am asking everyone to post everything they have about bug eating and the logic behind it.
In another thread someone mentioned that it is the diet of reptiles. I thought that was an interesting observation that might explain some of the "logic" behind it.

Wigi

Veteran
What worries me the most is their research on rna vaccines, drugs and genetically modified bugs/insects that would make meat allergy a new chronic illness (just like Sudden Adult Death Syndrom these days), turning it into a widespread issue to the point eating bugs becomes normalcy for yet another artificially created problem.

Normally, when a person eats meat from nonprimate mammals, such as cows and pigs, their body does not react to alpha-gal. But when a tick bite introduces the molecule, the immune system recognizes it as an invader and produces antibodies known as immunoglobulin E (IgE) tailored against it. IgE antibodies attach to disease-fighting white blood cells called basophils in the bloodstream and mast cells in tissues. The next time those cells come into contact with alpha-gal from any source, including meat, the antibodies recognize it, and the immune system attacks it.

I thought it was too over the top to even exist but if the topic is getting addressed more and more often, we can bet on these freaks in charge to attempt yet another plot so the more we speak about it and spread the word early the more we might be able to make this nightmare an impossibility..

What I really dislike nowadays is the trigger warnings whenever meat is mentionned on Tv shows. The other day i've heard on the radio that BBQ parties were bad for the climate, should be stopped as it could be linked to toxic masculinity and now this :

Can this world stop getting more and more insane for a minute please!?

I am beginning to think the bug eating thing is maybe a psyop. I saw picture of Nicole Kidman eating a bug. But do they really think people will ever eat bugs or accept this. Maybe they trying to make us worry about something that will never happen.

QMQS

Established
I am beginning to think the bug eating thing is maybe a psyop. I saw picture of Nicole Kidman eating a bug. But do they really think people will ever eat bugs or accept this. Maybe they trying to make us worry about something that will never happen.
They will introduce it in form of powder, which you can use to substitute other ingredients. That's probably the easiest way for most people.

Sibi

Star
Starbucks Is Getting Bashed For Using Ground Up Beetles To Color Its Frappuccinos
It's using ground up cochineal beetles. Gross, right? Perhaps, but the type of food coloring is government-approved and widely used throughout the food industry.​
Vegans say they're mad because it's presented as a drink that vegans can consume. Daelyn Fortney of the vegan website This Dish Is Veg has started a petition on Change.org to protest Starbucks' use of the coloring. It's a strange dilemma for Starbucks. The brand is trying to get rid of artificial ingredients, but instead of receiving praise for it, it's getting slammed.​
But is Starbucks going about this the wrong way? Michael Jacobson, executive director at the Center for Science in the Public Interest, gave USA Today the logical solution: "Strawberry Frappuccino should be colored with strawberries."​

Starbucks Is Getting Bashed For Using Ground Up Beetles To Color Its Frappuccinos
It's using ground up cochineal beetles. Gross, right? Perhaps, but the type of food coloring is government-approved and widely used throughout the food industry.​
Vegans say they're mad because it's presented as a drink that vegans can consume. Daelyn Fortney of the vegan website This Dish Is Veg has started a petition on Change.org to protest Starbucks' use of the coloring. It's a strange dilemma for Starbucks. The brand is trying to get rid of artificial ingredients, but instead of receiving praise for it, it's getting slammed.​
But is Starbucks going about this the wrong way? Michael Jacobson, executive director at the Center for Science in the Public Interest, gave USA Today the logical solution: "Strawberry Frappuccino should be colored with strawberries."​
It's so ridiculous!
Why can't the stupid drink just be whatever color it would happen to come out of the blender?

They set up this false "problem " that it has to be colored with SOMETHING, so lets substitute red 40 or whatever with crushed up bug, but the fact of the matter is that the color is completely unnecessary.

And people are too brainwashed by the system to even realize it...

Wigi

Veteran
Guys and gals, are you ready to eat your bugs ?

The E.U. Commission’s dedicated website explained that “the consumption of insects (…) contributes positively to the environment and to health and livelihoods.” The E.U. executive branch also noted that insects “are a highly nutritious and healthy food source with high fat, protein, vitamin, fibre and mineral content. Therefore, they are an alternative protein source facilitating the shift towards healthy and sustainable diets.”
They could go into such products as nuts, snacks, pizza and pasta products, bread and rolls, crackers, sauces, meat preparations and soups, cereal bars, vegetable-based dishes, and chocolate confectionery
Indeed, according to the European Food Agency, insects are a highly nutritious and healthy food source, being high in fat, protein, vitamins, fibre and minerals. Insects are also seen as part of the transition to a more environmentally friendly and plant-based food system. The creatures emit less greenhouse gases, have a lot less water and arable land, and convert food into protein much more efficiently than traditional sources of meat
the move could speed up the shift to less environmentally destructive diets. In Germany, for instance, around half the population plans to eat less meat, while in the United States, people are eating more meat but swapping beef for less polluting meats like chicken. Insect protein could provide a cheap alternative — particularly in processed foods.

If there was any doubt we're not living in normal times let's see a biblical factor that needs to be taken into consideration to explain this food shortage we're hearing about lately :

"And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine."
Revelation 6:5‭-‬6

I'm convinced that inflation affecting the supply of many essential products will generalize and present bugs consumption as the sole alternative. Cricket flour for example already is explored to make our breads.
These are bread rolls with cricket flour, we have now launched three different flavours of crisps. And we also sell the flour to people, end users, who use it at home for baking or shakes.”
All that is pushed alongside this red herring that meat consumption contributes to climate change. They already promise us a global catastrophe in less than 3 years if we don't change our habits including our diet to halt greenhouse gas emissions.

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said these tools “are firmly within our grasp”: “Nations of the world must be brave enough to use them.” The solutions touch on virtually all aspects of modern life, require significant investment and need “immediate action”, the IPCC said.
The very first item on the global to-do list is to stop greenhouse gas emissions from rising any further.

Of course we're supposed to believe eating bugs will stop weather manipulation, whoops I meant climate change just like lockdowns flattened the curve in 2 weeks, right? But at the same time we can continue to spend big money to send tanks, fighter jets and any kind of weaponry emitting the gas of democracy in this war against Russia, with all the sanctions contributing to this inflation I might add.

It's safe to say the coming Antichrist regime thinks people are so dumb they can insult their intelligence. Last time I checked, Macron and Biden had yet to stop using their private jets.