The Fat Acceptance Movement is a Red Herring

Something that needs to be said is that although the fat acceptance/fat positive movement is unhealthy, when they say that they are for supporting and representing ALL body types they are LYING.

They push this implicit assumption that when women gain lots of weight or dont eat healthy they will all look like this
Screenshot_20221115-205041.jpg

Screenshot_20221115-210713.jpgScreenshot_20221115-210723.jpg

But in actuality, after gaining lots of weight some women look like this. This body type is NEVER representd by fat pride activists, influencers or models. I have never see this body type be referred to as "beautiful". These women are victims of the "every size is beautiful" agenda.

Screenshot_20221115-205137.jpgScreenshot_20221115-205121.jpg

In fact, there are some insinuations that women who gain weight in "unacceptable" places are similar to men

Screenshot_20221115-205058.jpg

And this is something that the "fat acceptance" movement does not discuss. They talk about big beautiful women, ignoring the fact that not all women, if they were to gain massive amounts of weight, would be "beautiful".

This is what i was talking about when i said that a certain waist hip ratio is still pushed, regardless is it is skinny models or fat models. And for some women, keeping body fat low is the only way to prevent it going to the "wrong" places.

Sibi

Star

The fine print on the low carb chart : Ask for any sandwich without the bun and no sauce to cut out most of the carbs

Alright, I have to bring this back up again because something is really bothering me.
It's interesting, fat acceptance has been around for what, five years or so? And suddenly we see people complaining about bad health left right and center. It's crazy how nobody took into account all the suffering that people, especially women, have been going through for DECADES.
Sure, we all know being really fat isn't good for us. It is one of the ways that the elites tries to get rid of us. I won't ever deny that.
My issue is, nobody batted an eye when so many young women (and even some men) would starve themselves to look thin and perfect, and when people work themselves to death at the gym to have the perfect toned and muscular body.
If we pay close attention to all the movies, tv shows, video games, ads, and even game apps on mobile, majority of the people, especially women, are depicted as thin with two percent body fat. This ALSO isn't healthy. How many of these pieces of media actually showcase fat people? Barely any! The stars in Hollywood are always promoting super fitness to the rest of the masses. Chris Hemsworth is a great example of this. He's part of the elite, being mind controlled by them; he's there as a mouthpiece of the Illuminati, and he's constantly showing how fit he is! He's always parading around with his shirt off and his twelve pack abs. How's this a healthy mindset? Why do people complain about fat acceptance when this whole fitness craze has never died down?
Sure, it's good for us to be fit to some degree. It's great to build endurance so we feel we can survive whatever comes to us. But why does it have to be on such an unhealthy, superficial level?
Go to the grocery store and see the magazines up at the cash register. How many of them actually promote fat acceptance? Hardly any! I see mostly women being displayed with their stomachs showing and are super thin or perfect looking. It's awful.
I see plenty of women still not wanting to be fat. So many are walking around with crop tops on, Lululemons and blonde dyed hair. This has also been going on for far longer than the fat acceptance movement itself.
What baffles me the most, is how so many on a site about exposing the truth of the elites destroying the world and about being God's people can simply dismiss this fact and NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.
There's a reason why I go on and on about this. Why I have obsessed over and over again about this particular topic for YEARS. I am trying to help people realize the real problem! For some reason, a stupid woke movement that's been out for maybe five years, that actually hasn't impacted most of the media is something people talk about, but they will dismiss the suffering of multiple cases of pressure to be super thin and beautiful. This makes us feel worse about ourselves if we don't look perfect. And we are all supposed to have different tastes when it comes to our types in who we find attractive, right? This isn't one size fits all. This shouldn't be so cookie cutter.
Also, why don't people realize that being perfect looking and showing it off is considered narcissistic behaviour? Has everyone forgot that because this darn fat acceptance is distracting people from the real truth?