"THE FOUR BEASTS"

shankara

Star
"Imprisonment for me is a religious retreat (khalwa)."

Nique les poulets, nique les cochons.

Last edited:

shankara

Star
And this folks is why you do not want to take Ayahuasca and other drugs that you cannot handle. And this is also why you do not get mixed up in weirdo religions. CASE CLOSED!!!
Fuck you fash, you think psychoactive plants are demonic and not the evil intelligence motherfuckers.

WAKE UP!

shankara

Star
I have nothing against psychoactive plants but I am wary of psychos LOL.
Well, there is something to be said for terrorism, it has a necessary place in dealing with some very nasty colonial powers. Actually I'm a really placid person, the story is about me getting driven crazy by the intelligence services. They're difficult to see, you need to learn how to properly process the information.

Sorry I swore at you by the way. The last adjective is applicable to these people (literally), actually people isn't really the word for them. But I should have been more polite with you.

clambot

Veteran
Maybe you should apply to CERN; I hear they're looking for new subjects to dash around their acceleratoratron and watch all the little secret invisible CIA people crash into each other. Maybe you can meet someone there who's interested in your hallucinations.

Well, there is something to be said for terrorism, it has a necessary place in dealing with some very nasty colonial powers. Actually I'm a really placid person, the story is about me getting driven crazy by the intelligence services. They're difficult to see, you need to learn how to properly process the information.

Sorry I swore at you by the way. The last adjective is applicable to these people (literally), actually people isn't really the word for them. But I should have been more polite with you.
I think you mean well so hopefully you don't have to deal with more of whatever this is. You do seem to have a talent for traveling around Europe though which I have always wanted to do.