The Galatians 6:16 "Israel of God" - A Scriptural Refutation of The False Black Hebrew Israelite Movement & Other Racial Supremacist Cults

Lyfe

Star
The Galatians 6:16 "Israel of God" - A Scriptural Refutation of The False Black Hebrew Israelite Movement & Other Racial Supremacist Cults

This thread is a copy and paste from my previous interactions on this forum. It is a refutation toward the false theology being spread on this forum in regards to racial supremecism and Gods people.

First off we need to understand who Israel is as defined by the Bible...

Rom 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom [pertaineth] the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service [of God], and the promises;
Rom 9:5 Whose [are] the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ [came], who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they [are] not all Israel, which are of Israel:
Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, [are they] all children: but, in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these [are] not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
Rom 9:9 For this [is] the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son.

The above passage could not be any more clear. Israel according to the flesh(by dna and genetic lineage) are NOT the true children of God. What does the scripture mean when it says they are not all Israel which are are of Israel? The passage suggests that the concept behind Israel has more than physical and hereditary implications... It means you could still be a Jew, but not be a part of the true Israel. The Bible speaks of an Israel of God and an Israel according to the flesh(1 Corinthians 10:18) Who are the children of promise and Abraham's seed?

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Further confirmation born again Christians are the seed of Isaac and heirs according to the promise...

Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Its plain that Israel according to the flesh are not the children of God and the true seed of Abraham are those in Christ. If you read the following passage carefully the answer is found within in regards who the Israel of God is.

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Gal 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace [be] on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Its obvious that the Israel of God, or true Israel are Christians. Paul said that being of the circumcision(the jews) and uncircumcision(gentiles) means nothing, but all that matters is being a new creation( in Christ). He also says that there is no difference between greek or jew. Therefore by logical deduction the Israel of God must be Christians, because If the Israel of God were hereditary Israel or even believing Israelite's then Paul would be contradicting himself in what he just said in the passage prior. The passage of scripture preceding the Israel of God mention states there is no difference or superiority between jew or greek in Christ... so to assume Paul was referring to the Israel of God as believing jews or hereditary jews would not make sense, because it would denote a special recognition or idea of a class within a class that Paul literally just discredited when he said circumcision or uncircumcision means nothing. By logical deduction the Israel of God must be born again Christians...

Its quite clear Christ came to extend salvation unto the gentiles as well.

Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

The Jews rejected Christ and he told them that the gospel of the kingdom would be taken to another people.

Matt 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

This was speaking of the Gentiles in the prophecy in Hosea of a people not being his people that would later become his people was a reference to the gentiles...

Rom 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
Rom 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

1Cor 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

If Christ was only sent to save Israel then there would be no point in scripture including the term gentile in the context of those who also are able to inherit salvation, because gentile is used as a word to demonstrate clear distinction from the people of Israel.

Acts 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, [saying], I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Acts 15:3 And being brought on their way by the church, they passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles: and they caused great joy unto all the brethren.
Acts 15:4 And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and [of] the apostles and elders, and they declared all things that God had done with them.
Acts 15:5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep the law of Moses.
Acts 15:6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
Acts 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men [and] brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Acts 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as [he did] unto us;
Acts 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Acts 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Acts 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Acts 15:12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.
Acts 15:13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men [and] brethren, hearken unto me:
Acts 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Acts 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
Acts 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Acts 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
Acts 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.
Acts 15:19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:
Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] things strangled, and [from] blood.
Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.
Acts 15:22 Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; [namely], Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren:
Acts 15:23 And they wrote [letters] by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren [send] greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:

There you have it, there is NO difference between a Jewish believer or gentile believer in Christ as God PUT NO DIFFERENCE between us and them, there is no superior status within the body of Christ based off of lineage.

Col 3:10 And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond [nor] free: but Christ [is] all, and in all.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

1Cor 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

God is also not a respector of persons therefore ones genetics is not a factor in who God would redeem through Christ.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Whoever spreads these racially divisive lies is easily refuted by scripture.

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye [being] in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition [between us];
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Last edited:
those verses have little to do with

i TOLD YOU guys...
there are 3 convenants
the covenant with Abraham of the circumcision. This extends to anyone who shares the belief of Abraham and is circumcised. This includes muslims of gentile stock. This was an everlasting covenant (and it also applies politically to the holy land).
the covenant with Isaac of the spirit (similar to the above but is through Jesus Christ since he came).
the covenant with Jacob which is a bloodline covenant and is subject to amendments eg the law of Moses (this one has ended, it's over)

prior to the law of Moses, the israelites were living under all 3 covenants.
They were circumcised in the flesh, yet they were under God's grace also.

Paul made some strong arguments but it also opens up other possibilities.
eg God saw fit to give the israelites the law of Moses, amending the covenant with Jacob...and yet the consequence was they were out of the covenant with Isaac, why? because in egypt they lost their beliefs, they no longer believed in their God.

This blatantly applies to roman pagan xtianity too..all this talk about 'through isaac of the spirit' stuff is nice but it doesnt apply to post-roman xtians. you guys are very weak theologically and contradict your own book many times over.

hence islam...reverting to the old context of the LAW...and ironically awaiting the second coming of Jesus to 'fulfill the law' (remember this is an islamic belief of Jesus judging muslims by the law of the Quran).

i know what im saying is offtopic but the verse you quote relate to this topic far more than the topic you want them to be about, some weird race sh1t.

Lyfe

Star

i TOLD YOU guys...
there are 3 convenants
the covenant with Abraham of the circumcision. This extends to anyone who shares the belief of Abraham and is circumcised. This includes muslims of gentile stock. This was an everlasting covenant (and it also applies politically to the holy land).
the covenant with Isaac of the spirit (similar to the above but is through Jesus Christ since he came).
the covenant with Jacob which is a bloodline covenant and is subject to amendments eg the law of Moses (this one has ended, it's over)

eg God saw fit to give the israelites the law of Moses, amending the covenant with Jacob...and yet the consequence was they were out of the covenant with Isaac, why? because in egypt they lost their beliefs, they no longer believed in their God.

This blatantly applies to roman pagan xtianity too..all this talk about 'through isaac of the spirit' stuff is nice but it doesnt apply to post-roman xtians. you guys are very weak theologically and contradict your own book many times over.

hence islam...reverting to the old context of the LAW...and ironically awaiting the second coming of Jesus to 'fulfill the law' (remember this is an islamic belief of Jesus judging muslims by the law of the Quran).

i know what im saying is offtopic but the verse you quote relate to this topic far more than the topic you want them to be about, some weird race sh1t.
The Bible contains many covenants, but the only covenant that brings salvation is found in the new one through Christ.

Lisa

Superstar

i TOLD YOU guys...
there are 3 convenants

Circumcision doesn’t matter in Christ. And it’s just another clueless and false tradition by the religion of peace. You guys don’t know the true God and have your own false traditions which you think makes you part of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but don’t really.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
O dear Lyfe..you are wrong about Christians now being God’s chosen people. We are not them..the Jews because you see..He hasn’t rejected His people. We were only chosen to bring them to jealousy. Have you ever read Romans 11?

Romans‬ ‭11:1-36‬ ‭​
I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel? “Lord, THEY HAVE KILLED YOUR PROPHETS, THEY HAVE TORN DOWN YOUR ALTARS, AND I ALONE AM LEFT, AND THEY ARE SEEKING MY LIFE.” But what is the divine response to him? “I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL.”

In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God’s gracious choice. But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace. What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened; just as it is written, “GOD GAVE THEM A SPIRIT OF STUPOR, E YES TO SEE NOT AND EARS TO HEAR NOT, DOWN TO THIS VERY DAY.” And David says, “LET THEIR TABLE BECOME A SNARE AND A TRAP, AND A STUMBLING BLOCK AND A RETRIBUTION TO THEM. LET THEIR EYES BE DARKENED TO SEE NOT, AND BEND THEIR BACKS FOREVER.” I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.

Now if their transgression is riches for the world and their failure is riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their fulfillment be! But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle of Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, if somehow I might move to jealousy my fellow countrymen and save some of them. For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? If the first piece of dough is holy, the lump is also; and if the root is holy, the branches are too.

But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM J ACOB.” “THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable

For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all. Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, OR WHO BECAME H IS COUNSELOR? Or WHO HAS FIRST GIVEN TO H IM THAT IT MIGHT BE PAID BACK TO HIM AGAIN? For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

Tidal

Star
O dear Lyfe..you are wrong about Christians now being God’s chosen people. We are not them..the Jews because you see..He hasn’t rejected His people. We were only chosen to bring them to jealousy. Have you ever read Romans 11?

Only Christians are going to make it to that big party in the sky, it's not rocket science.
All Jesus-rejecters including Jews are going up the spout, despite all their long-winded small-print "lawyer-talk" trying to find a loophole to get them off the hook ..:)

"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:29-31)
"They will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath" (Revelation 14:10)

Reactions: has

LittleLady

Established
You are so offended that you had to make a thread about how God doesn't have a special people above other Nations when he clearly says,

Deuteronomy 26:19 "He has declared that he will set you in praise, fame and honor high above all the nations he has made and that you will be a people holy to the LORD your God, as he promised."

Deuteronomy 7:6 "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession."

And according to Deuteronomy, the Israelites are the ones that fit the curses, and the ones who were put in SLAVE SHIPS. WHICH RACES WERE PUT IN SHIPS AS SLAVES? Blacks, Native Americans, and Afro-Hispanics ONLY. They are the Israelites.

And if you read Revelation Chapter 12, Esau, who is the White man is described as the devil going after the woman with the crown of 12 stars on her head that represents the 12 tribes of Israel ONLY.

Revelation 12:5
"She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter." Only Israel will do this during the Millennium, that obviously includes Yahawashi. They will rule over all other Nations with punishment for what they have done to them.

Revelation 12:9
"The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him." So obviously, this is the devil. The dragon with 7 heads and 10 horns represents 7 countries and 10 kings. EUROPEAN countries and kings.

Revelation 12:10

"Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down."

Who accuses the Israelites the most? European Nations. So that means? Esau is the devil. Esau complained to his father about how Jacob has his birthright. You clearly see Europeans calling the police on Black people for no reason, and freaking out on them- ACCUSING THEM FALSELY.

Revelation 12:11
"They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony." So apparently, that tells you only Israelites will inherit the kingdom.

And this is the truth. Continue being in denial if you'd like, but you're teaching Christianity which was made by the White Man that told the slaves to believe in it. Gave them a false depiction of everyone in the Bible, told lies, twisted scriptures-

As a matter of fact, who twisted scriptures and added/deleted the most? EUROPEANS!

WHICH PEOPLES KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER PEOPLES COULD HAVE? EUROPEANS!!

WHO IS THE MOST RACIST KNOWN PEOPLES IN THIS WORLD? EUROPEANS!

So if that doesn't help you, I don't know what will. Regardless, judgment is upon America and every other European Nation, AND the 2/3 of condemned Israelites.

The Bible contains many covenants, but the only covenant that brings salvation is found in the new one through Christ.
that's just blind dogma on your part because the covenant of the circumcision with Abraham was also an everlasting covenant.
so what's the trick here?
you are not thinking this through, using basic common sense

the covenant through Jesus IS the covenant of ISAAC. Yet the israelites were already under this covenant before they were given the law of Moses.
So basically God saw fit to take the israelites out of His grace and give them a law that's considered lesser.
Why so? the bible tells us it's because the israelites lost belief in God.
if they lost belief, how could they even remain under the covenant of Isaac?
you think you have belief in Jesus, but you don't. You have butchered his teachings and believe in a false interpretation that contradicts the NT.
just like how the israelites lost their way in egypt
the christians lost their way through rome.
the trinitarian doctrine is the problem.

now even if you deny that the trinitarian doctrine is false, you have to account for the fact Jesus says he will reject MANY.
yet you all say he saves...and yet he rejects many
you say that mere confession of sin is enough for Jesus to wipe your record clean
yet Jesus will reject the many for 'sinfullness'.

Lisa

Superstar
Only Christians are going to make it to that big party in the sky, it's not rocket science.
All Jesus-rejecters including Jews are going up the spout, despite all their long-winded small-print "lawyer-talk" trying to find a loophole to get them off the hook ..:)

"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:29-31)
"They will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath" (Revelation 14:10)

You forget about the millennium.

God isn’t taking a long time to come back..but He is patient not wanting any to perish.

LittleLady

Established
This is why I'm glad God brought me here. I am supposed to be doing his will which is telling you who the Kingdom of Israel belongs to. Obviously to the Israelites of Israelite bloodline so long as they obey God and keep his law.

Christians believe that Jesus can save anyone, and they often confuse scriptures concerning Gentiles. There are two groups of Gentiles. There's the Nations themselves, and then there's the Israelites put WITHIN them because of slavery. So the Israelites are scattered everywhere, they aren't just in one place where they can easily be identified. They are the Gentiles that have the opportunity to repent and obey the law, but clearly only 1/3 will succeed, and 2/3 will sadly be condemned. That means Israel belongs to the 1/3 Israelites only, and every other Nation will suffer.

It's a hard pill to swallow if you aren't an Israelite. Israelites are only Blacks, Native Americans, and Afro-Hispanics because they are the only ones known in History to be slaves not only since Biblical times, but also for an additional 400 years in America. Nobody had it as bad as my people even if they did go through something horrible.

So this is my last time trying to reach out to any possible Israelite reading this, and any person who isn't an Israelite, you might as well know what will happen because of what your people did, and are currently doing.

Any other discussions can be on my two threads: "The true biblical truth; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise," and "We do NOT have free will. God controls everything."

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- Only Christians are going to make it to that big party in the sky, it's not rocket science.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You forget about the millennium.
God isn’t taking a long time to come back..but He is patient not wanting any to perish.
Yer wot darling? If you're trying to imply nonchristians are going to be saved, that's a downright satanic notion.
If there are going to be nonchristians in heaven, I swear to God I wouldn't wanna go..:)
Let me spell it out- when people arrive at the pearlies Peter will ask them one simple question, namely- "Are you a Christian, yes or no?".
If they say "Yes" he'll wave them straight in, but if they say "No", he'll tell them to-

"Oppit"

Lisa

Superstar
This is why I'm glad God brought me here. I am supposed to be doing his will which is telling you who the Kingdom of Israel belongs to. Obviously to the Israelites of Israelite bloodline so long as they obey God and keep his law.

Christians believe that Jesus can save anyone, and they often confuse scriptures concerning Gentiles. There are two groups of Gentiles. There's the Nations themselves, and then there's the Israelites put WITHIN them because of slavery. So the Israelites are scattered everywhere, they aren't just in one place where they can easily be identified. They are the Gentiles that have the opportunity to repent and obey the law, but clearly only 1/3 will succeed, and 2/3 will sadly be condemned. That means Israel belongs to the 1/3 Israelites only, and every other Nation will suffer.

It's a hard pill to swallow if you aren't an Israelite. Israelites are only Blacks, Native Americans, and Afro-Hispanics because they are the only ones known in History to be slaves not only since Biblical times, but also for an additional 400 years in America. Nobody had it as bad as my people even if they did go through something horrible.

So this is my last time trying to reach out to any possible Israelite reading this, and any person who isn't an Israelite, you might as well know what will happen because of what your people did, and are currently doing.

Any other discussions can be on my two threads: "The true biblical truth; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise," and "We do NOT have free will. God controls everything."
Those are losing threads...going nowhere..and certainly not talking truth.

I would say that since you aren’t talking truth...God isn’t the one who brought you here to share your deception.

Lisa

Superstar
Tidal said- Only Christians are going to make it to that big party in the sky, it's not rocket science.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yer wot darling? If you're trying to imply nonchristians are going to be saved, that's a downright satanic notion.
If there are going to be nonchristians in heaven, I swear to God I wouldn't wanna go..:)
Let me spell it out- when people arrive at the pearlies Peter will ask them one simple question, namely- "Are you a Christian, yes or no?".
If they say "Yes" he'll wave them straight in, but if they say "No", he'll tell them to-

"Oppit"
You won‘t be there anyway..you aren’t a real Christian...sorry.

Tidal

Star
[to Tidal]-you aren’t a real Christian..
Honeybun, if you heard a voice telling you that, it certainly wasn't God's voice..;)
Anyway, christians aren't supposed to judge, so get on the naughty step this instant and learn this verse while you're up there-
Jesus said- "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned" (Luke 6:37)

Lisa

Superstar
Honeybun, if you heard a voice telling you that, it certainly wasn't God's voice..;)
Anyway, christians aren't supposed to judge, so get on the naughty step this instant and learn this verse while you're up there-
Jesus said- "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned" (Luke 6:37)

It wasn’t God’s voice...you yourself said you didn’t believe Jesus is God...I couldn’t help but know that you aren’t a Christian because of that.

Tidal

Star
..you yourself said you didn’t believe Jesus is God...I couldn’t help but know that you aren’t a Christian because of that.

But darling, JESUS HIMSELF said plenty of times that he wasn't God..:)
Jesus said - "I am going to the Father, for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28 )
Jesus said -"Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)
Jesus said - "Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)
Jesus said - "I say nothing of my own accord, i only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)

NANNY, COME DEAL WITH LISA AGAIN!-

But darling, JESUS HIMSELF said plenty of times that he wasn't God..:)
Jesus said - "I am going to the Father, for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28 )
Jesus said -"Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)
Jesus said - "Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)
Jesus said - "I say nothing of my own accord, i only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)

NANNY, COME DEAL WITH LISA AGAIN!-
Say tidal, what bible translation do you use? I always like the way your bible quotes are worded. Very to the point

Lyfe

Star
You are so offended that you had to make a thread about how God doesn't have a special people above other Nations when he clearly says,

Deuteronomy 26:19 "He has declared that he will set you in praise, fame and honor high above all the nations he has made and that you will be a people holy to the LORD your God, as he promised."

Deuteronomy 7:6 "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession."

And according to Deuteronomy, the Israelites are the ones that fit the curses, and the ones who were put in SLAVE SHIPS. WHICH RACES WERE PUT IN SHIPS AS SLAVES? Blacks, Native Americans, and Afro-Hispanics ONLY. They are the Israelites.

And if you read Revelation Chapter 12, Esau, who is the White man is described as the devil going after the woman with the crown of 12 stars on her head that represents the 12 tribes of Israel ONLY.

Revelation 12:5
"She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter." Only Israel will do this during the Millennium, that obviously includes Yahawashi. They will rule over all other Nations with punishment for what they have done to them.

Revelation 12:9
"The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him." So obviously, this is the devil. The dragon with 7 heads and 10 horns represents 7 countries and 10 kings. EUROPEAN countries and kings.

Revelation 12:10

"Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down."

Who accuses the Israelites the most? European Nations. So that means? Esau is the devil. Esau complained to his father about how Jacob has his birthright. You clearly see Europeans calling the police on Black people for no reason, and freaking out on them- ACCUSING THEM FALSELY.

Revelation 12:11
"They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony." So apparently, that tells you only Israelites will inherit the kingdom.

And this is the truth. Continue being in denial if you'd like, but you're teaching Christianity which was made by the White Man that told the slaves to believe in it. Gave them a false depiction of everyone in the Bible, told lies, twisted scriptures-

As a matter of fact, who twisted scriptures and added/deleted the most? EUROPEANS!

WHICH PEOPLES KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER PEOPLES COULD HAVE? EUROPEANS!!

WHO IS THE MOST RACIST KNOWN PEOPLES IN THIS WORLD? EUROPEANS!

So if that doesn't help you, I don't know what will. Regardless, judgment is upon America and every other European Nation, AND the 2/3 of condemned Israelites.
Explain this passage please.

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye [being] in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition [between us];
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

and this...

Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

and this...

Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

and this...

Acts 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men [and] brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Acts 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as [he did] unto us;
Acts 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

and this...

and... I will stop there even though I could keep going. The truth of the matter is that you are the one who is in denial and anyone who is honest with themselves can see that your theology has absolutely zero merit whatsoever in light of scripture. Its so plain and obvious that your ideas are false that anyone can see it for themselves through what the word of God says....

Lol @ thinking Paul's word outweighs the word of the Most High. If the support of your position can ONLY come from Paul then it doesnt hold any weight...

Jeremiah 33
24 Considerest thou not what (Lyfe/Paul) have spoken, saying, The two families which the Lord hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.
26 Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.

Not Christianity's captivity. But Israel's. So in other words, NO, you nor anyone else can replace Israel. Paul's words dont override the Creator's...