The Grand Scheme of Things: Resources for an awakening humanity.

I hope everyone is doing well, not struggling too much and successfully weathering the accelerated life lessons we have all been facing since I last checked in. It has been a while. I knew a break was coming, but I didn’t anticipate it would take this long to let certain things play out before mentioning this recent phase.

For many people, life is generally stressful in many ways at once. It is not easy, but this has been an opportunity for training yourself to accept whatever circumstances you encounter and maintain your equanimity through the most difficult situations. Be patient with yourself… you are acclimating to fully inhabiting the higher mental body of the heart center, and the accelerated lessons are meant to help you leave behind the more instinctual mental patterns of the solar plexus center, which will no longer be useful once individual integration of the lesson is complete.

For many others, rather than lessons involving perceived external stressors, the process is already very internal and heart-based, which is an entirely new set of struggles as we learn to feel our way into our emotions to help uncover every aspect of ourselves we have been unconsciously avoiding. This requires a tremendous amount of courage.. and there will be a lot of significant life changes on the horizon for anyone who can use this opportunity to finally act upon some important life decisions they have either been delaying or avoiding altogether.

That is all for now. Happy new year!

Solar flare hat trick: Sun unleashes another powerful X-flare in less than a week!
https://www.space.com/sun-solar-flare-x-class-jan-10-2023

So much is happening energetically… the details are fascinating but it’s a lot to get into so I will try to focus on the essential pieces to keep it brief. We are very quickly shedding our individual layers, collectively, which is catalyzed by our individual challenges as mentioned in my previous post.

This is preparation for growing into this entirely new level of personal power and responsibility that is now available to us. The recent solar activity is off the charts because we are finally ready to begin collectively receiving these emanations via a freshly-upgraded lower mental body. This is where the energies of personal power and manifestation reside, and this process is like opening the floodgates for these energies to become more complete, more powerful, and properly aligned with your soul’s energies and your true life purpose instead of being trapped by the illusions of the individual ego as in the past.

You may have been feeling lightheaded or dizzy at times this week as you are gradually acclimating to the changes. Also, the reason you have been a bit more sleepy than usual for the past day or so is because your innermost aspects are working so much more harmoniously and diligently toward building your future in a manner that is more empowered and much less hindered by fears and anxieties as we shed these old layers and leave them behind. This tends to leave us feeling drained because it requires a bit more energetic input to manage. Listen to what your body is saying. Get plenty of rest and drink water.

As usual, the general advice applies: take care of yourself. Hydrate, eat lightly, rest, meditate. If you’re not meditating regularly, what exactly are you doing instead? I can’t stress the importance enough. Also, if you don’t have a daily fitness routine, it’s time to start. Building more strength changes your metabolism which means your physical vessel will flow into these changes much more easily. Bonus- if you start exercising now you will watch your body physically transform very quickly with minimal effort compared to the effort that was required in the past. (especially if you’re able to enjoy it and maintain an attitude of self-compassion and self-care rather than believing exercise is just some unpleasant obligation.)

Just checking in. I hope everyone is well, comparatively speaking.

An important reminder:
MEDITATE!! Twice daily, at least!

I may sound like a broken record, but the importance cannot be overstated. Your very soul is loudly and emphatically calling for you to engage in a consistent meditative routine as the central aspect of your various self-care efforts at this time… will you listen?

We are collectively still working through these ongoing personal transformations. So much has transpired, and we have come so far at this point which is definitely something to be proud of, HOWEVER now is not the time to rest on our laurels. Stay the course, and do not waver!

Happy Friday to you all!