The Grand Scheme of Things: Resources for an awakening humanity.

Binary choices… Either take back our world from the evildoers and establish a utopia ourselves, or yield passively to the totalitarian plans of the “elites”.
no, not a binary choice exactly. Timeline mechanics- unraveling and untangling to enable sifting, dissolution, and regrouping.

Such a view would be based on the assumption that we are the only thing going on.
No, it is not based on this assumption at all. That is your own assumption. :)

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
no, not a binary choice exactly. Timeline mechanics- unraveling and untangling to enable sifting, dissolution, and regrouping.

No, it is not based on this assumption at all. That is your own assumption. :)
OK @Faker He-Man - could you explain how you envisage humanity taking back the planet and what external (or unleashed internal) forces you pin your hopes on?

OK @Faker He-Man - could you explain how you envisage humanity taking back the planet and what external (or unleashed internal) forces you pin your hopes on?
You and I are not as different as it may seem. I will explain more eventually when the timing is right. For now, envisage it for yourself. Don’t hold back. Imagine the best possible outcome you can muster. How will you react? What will you do to celebrate?

No, it’s not just you. Everything has been quite strange for several days. Not that we aren’t used to the strangeness by now, but this has been an additional degree of weirdness. We are at yet another threshold of major changes, although to be honest I don’t know what it means this time. It’s “wait and see” for now.

Hang in there… or is it just let go and trust in a smooth landing?

Journeyman

Established
No, it’s not just you. Everything has been quite strange for several days. Not that we aren’t used to the strangeness by now, but this has been an additional degree of weirdness. We are at yet another threshold of major changes, although to be honest I don’t know what it means this time. It’s “wait and see” for now.

Hang in there… or is it just let go and trust in a smooth landing?
There's a strange stillness at present. We are once again shrouded in grey, the same 'living in a cloud' feeling that I got around about Dec 2020. I can well believe that the current status quo is going to be upturned. The pantomime villains are going to fall, but my problem is that I worry that there's yet one more example on the way of the same hidden hand controlling both sides of the struggle.

my problem is that I worry
You answered yourself. There it is, in plain language. Even when worry is chosen, free will choice is upheld.

We all share this problem, but things are changing. As we understand more of what has really been happening on earth for centuries, the contents of our collective consciousness will improve greatly. We alone are responsible for making these changes. We do have plenty of support, but no one else can choose on our behalf. Free will does not allow it.

Last edited:
The lower astral is almost completely healed now. If you reach out in meditation you will sense the wave of pure love that is upon us, waiting for humanity to come around to its full acceptance. The false light grids have lost all stability and can no longer pull entities into the darkness to influence our planet. Any negatively oriented beings that return to our space are now only being dragged back in by humanity’s own negativity.

This is much simpler and easier to overcome. What was once too complex, chaotic, and overwhelming will now be simple and effortless for the lightworkers to manage. The previous state of seemingly endless repetition of lessons will now lead to personal clarity very quickly, gradually breaking the cycle of negativity and allowing healing for all.

Because of this, we are finally able to focus our efforts more toward teaching others meditation, energy work, mental silence, telepathy, healing, etc. In other words teaching/learning the concepts of becoming 100% heart-centered and allowing the pure love of our one infinite creator to flow through us openly and totally unhindered.

Numerous TRUTH BOMBS are contained within the session transcribed in this video. All of this aligns perfectly with everything I was told by my guide team several years ago- everything I was told to expect leading up to the situation we currently find ourselves in.

I was told there would eventually be an accidental release of a bio weapon from a laboratory that would result in some sort of worldwide pandemic, and that these events would be necessary in order to help shake things up, shake the planet, and hopefully help shake humanity awake.

I was also told about the various possibilities, the most probable outcomes, and that the outcome experienced will be determined by our collective choices and humanity’s collective energetic state.

@Faker He-Man

Thanks. Was it intentional that you posted that on 3:33pm? (The number 333 is has spiritual significance to me and I've been seeing it a lot this week!)

I feel like I've learnt a lot about the nature of our reality over the last couple of years (Mandela effect/alternate timelines, life is coded/gematria, reincarnation, demiurge/archons, universal consciousness) and there is still much more for me to see and understand. I'm pretty sure having my heart open to the spiritual world is what helped me realize the evil contained in the fake v*ccines as well.

I wish I could talk to some people I know personally about this stuff without being labelled crazy but I'm glad places like this forum exist to share these thoughts. Even just trying to warn people about the fake v*x is losing me friends...

Do you practice astral projecting? I think I've only done it a couple of times but I think it helped me open my third-eye, along with psychedelics (I was very high the first time, with a facemask on in a dark room with noise cancelling headphones). The first time I did it, after flying through some green hills and mountains a demon spotted me and I noped out of it pretty fast because it seemed to want to consume me. If I remember right the demon looked like an Oni from Japanese mythology:

Though mine was huge, seemed to be like 5x-10x the size of me and I think it was red in color. I decided that was enough for that day, lol. I've tried to do it sober a few times over the last year with mixed success.

Last edited:
@Faker He-Man

Thanks. Was it intentional that you posted that on 3:33pm? (The number 333 is has spiritual significance to me and I've been seeing it a lot this week!)
LOL thanks for pointing that out. No, it wasn’t intentional. In my time zone (central zone, US) it was actually posted at 9:33 AM. This sort of thing happens so frequently that it doesn’t even surprise me at all any longer. Synchronicity is just a type of validation received from the multiverse, and higher self etc.

I feel like I've learnt a lot about the nature of our reality over the last couple of years (Mandela effect/alternate timelines, life is coded/gematria, reincarnation, demiurge/archons, universal consciousness) and there is still much more for me to see and understand. I'm pretty sure having my heart open to the spiritual world is what helped me realize the evil contained in the fake v*ccines as well.

I wish I could talk to some people I know personally about this stuff without being labelled crazy but I'm glad places like this forum exist to share these thoughts. Even just trying to warn people about the fake v*x is losing me friends...
This is fairly pointless, and can actually be counterproductive. It’s more important to respect the choices of others, no matter what. Fear can be overcome, whether it’s fear of the v@X or fear of disease. Realize that projecting your own fear upon others who happen to fear the opposite situation is only compounding the issue. Fear is an illusion. It’s a very useful illusion, if one makes use of the opportunity it provides to show us where our own knowledge is lacking. (All fear is essentially a fear of the unknown)

Because of the deep deception involved, it should be fairly easy to empathize with the choice they have made. Let them know that you understand why they decide to go along with it, without worrying too much about explaining your own perspective unless they specifically ask. I’m not suggesting to avoid it altogether or to stop listening, but to simply know when it’s best to change the subject of conversation to something else that is not a source of fear for either of you.

Do you practice astral projecting? I think I've only done it a couple of times but I think it helped me open my third-eye, along with psychedelics (I was very high the first time, with a facemask on in a dark room with noise cancelling headphones). The first time I did it, after flying through some green hills and mountains a demon spotted me and I noped out of it pretty fast because it seemed to want to consume me. If I remember right the demon looked like an Oni from Japanese mythology:

Though mine was huge, seemed to be like 5x-10x the size of me and I think it was red in color. I decided that was enough for that day, lol. I've tried to do it sober a few times over the last year with mixed success.
These entities might seem frightening, but they’re actually powerless and more afraid of us. Really, they can only exploit our own beliefs and fears.

With meditation you can work on dissolving and clearing any personal hindrances and gradually work your way into more advanced experiences. You should actually be grateful for that experience. Although it seems scary at first, these types of roadblocks are necessary since they ultimately prevent us from diving in too deeply right away, and getting in over our heads with things that we have not prepared ourselves to understand completely.

Cultivation of personal awareness through direct experience is key, and it’s a very gradual process. It can only be learned and understood by going within. Relying on outside sources of information will lead to misapprehension. Feel free to ask more questions, and I will try my best to answer them appropriately.

This is fairly pointless, and can actually be counterproductive. It’s more important to respect the choices of others, no matter what. Fear can be overcome, whether it’s fear of the v@X or fear of disease. Realize that projecting your own fear upon others who happen to fear the opposite situation is only compounding the issue. Fear is an illusion. It’s a very useful illusion, if one makes use of the opportunity it provides to show us where our own knowledge is lacking. (All fear is essentially a fear of the unknown)

Because of the deep deception involved, it should be fairly easy to empathize with the choice they have made. Let them know that you understand why they decide to go along with it, without worrying too much about explaining your own perspective unless they specifically ask. I’m not suggesting to avoid it altogether or to stop listening, but to simply know when it’s best to change the subject of conversation to something else that is not a source of fear for either of you.
I did originally act in that way, understand and respect their decision but as time has gone on and more people are having severe side-effects or are dying, I am trying to get them to understand they have been deceived by people in authority that they trusted. They were presented misleading information + false data and made a decision based on that while the truth is hidden from them by the MSM and censorship on social media. It's not just fear, I know their lives/health will be lost prematurely if they continue to take further jabs and I'm trying to save them from the brainwashing they are under the control of. Cult control methods tell their followers to shun people with dissenting or alternative views though, so it's hard and I am also looked down upon by them for my own decision over my body.

These entities might seem frightening, but they’re actually powerless and more afraid of us. Really, they can only exploit our own beliefs and fears.

With meditation you can work on dissolving and clearing any personal hindrances and gradually work your way into more advanced experiences. You should actually be grateful for that experience. Although it seems scary at first, these types of roadblocks are necessary since they ultimately prevent us from diving in too deeply right away, and getting in over our heads with things that we have not prepared ourselves to understand completely.

Cultivation of personal awareness through direct experience is key, and it’s a very gradual process. It can only be learned and understood by going within. Relying on outside sources of information will lead to misapprehension. Feel free to ask more questions, and I will try my best to answer them appropriately.
Cool, I need to continue my journey further into it and continue meditating/practicing. I had read other sources to try not to interact with demonic-looking entities when seeing them, I think that's partly why I was spooked, not just its appearance. Do you have any links to resources you use to read up more about it?

I did originally act in that way, understand and respect their decision but as time has gone on and more people are having severe side-effects or are dying, I am trying to get them to understand they have been deceived by people in authority that they trusted. They were presented misleading information + false data and made a decision based on that while the truth is hidden from them by the MSM and censorship on social media. It's not just fear, I know their lives/health will be lost prematurely if they continue to take further jabs and I'm trying to save them from the brainwashing they are under the control of. Cult control methods tell their followers to shun people with dissenting or alternative views though, so it's hard and I am also looked down upon by them for my own decision over my body.
This is a tricky one… I will try to keep this as simple as possible without getting too deep or giving long-winded explanations.

Have you ever wondered why some are harmed by it, while others seem completely unscathed by it? There is much more to consider than just the physical cause-and-effect of chemistry, biology, etc. That is only one small aspect of the outcome. There is also the much more powerful aspect of personal belief.

If you’re going to go through with it, you’re actually much better off if you DO place your full trust in its safety and efficacy. Any inkling of doubt will just create a higher likelihood of experiencing some sort of negative effect, even if yours happens to be a vial of placebo and not the actual v@x, eliminating the physical cause/effect aspect.

This is because YOU (or at least a portion of YOU) co-create your physical body from moment to moment, and your future is structured upon the framework of your current beliefs. Hopefully you understand what I’m trying to get across.

Last edited:
I know what you mean about manifesting your future through positive thought and vibrations but I'm more worried about my friends who are taking more doses of it, rather than myself...

I know what you mean about manifesting your future through positive thought and vibrations but I'm more worried about my friends who are taking more doses of it, rather than myself...
Right, I meant “you” in the general sense. Be aware of what sort of harmful beliefs you might be unintentionally inspiring in others when you warn them about it.

Also, “positive thought” doesn’t help anyone if it’s really only a mask for covering up a negative belief such as doubt or concern, which is almost always the case. This is another common misconception surrounding the concept of manifestation, which was intentionally spread to the masses because it’s actually misleading and counterproductive.

Journeyman

Established
This is a tricky one… I will try to keep this as simple as possible without getting too deep or giving long-winded explanations.

Have you ever wondered why some are harmed by it, while others seem completely unscathed by it? There is much more to consider than just the physical cause-and-effect of chemistry, biology, etc. That is only one small aspect of the outcome. There is also the much more powerful aspect of personal belief.

If you’re going to go through with it, you’re actually much better off if you DO place your full trust in its safety and efficacy. Any inkling of doubt will just create a higher likelihood of experiencing some sort of negative effect, even if yours happens to be a vial of placebo and not the actual v@x, eliminating the physical cause/effect aspect.

This is because YOU (or at least a portion of YOU) co-create your physical body from moment to moment, and your future is structured upon the framework of your current beliefs. Hopefully you understand what I’m trying to get across.

This was the conclusion I came to. That for me, the vax was definitely not the right way to go because I didn't trust the people advocating it or producing it etc. I was comfortable with my decision.

For others, with that faith in the process, perhaps for them it was the better decision. I can't know for certain, just as I can't know if they got placebo or a good batch or a bad batch. Once they've taken it the best I can do is hope that they're ok.

I've come to believe that the controllers want polarisation more than anything. They play both sides of the debate. They want the division between pro and anti vax, the circus in Australia around Novak Djokovic is just one more example. They want fear, from both sides. They want our vibratory state brought down.

Think this guy had some good thoughts:

So I try to distance myself from it, avoid the rabbit holes etc. Not always successfully.