The History and Archeology of Israel / Palestine

Maldarker

Star
1. The Bible details the history of the 12 tribes of Israel up to the falling out of 2 tribed House of Judah and 10 tribed Israel; the carrying away into captivity of both groups and the scattering abroad of the 10 lost tribes Jesus spoke of; and the imposters moving into Jerusalem after the carrying away into captivity.

2. I think you've mistakenly thought that I brought this up as a line of questioning previously, which I hadn't?
You missed a bit on point one so your saying that at the time of CHRIST there where no jews in the land? Lets get a time frame started at least and which taken into captivity "time" 1st 2nd?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It may be complicated for you, but it's not complicated for me. I take Christ at his word - the demons that call themselves Jews but are of the synagogue of Satan, are the demons you go out of your way to defend. We're told to judge a tree by its fruit, do you think the fake state of Israelis behaviour over the last 7 months is honourable?

Carry on trying to summarise with your flawed logic. You can't even take Christ at his word, with the myriads of warnings he gave us, you still somehow manage to get it wrong because a bunch of fakes from Eastern Europe have said that they're Jews.
I’m not even trying to get up to date yet, simply identifying the point of divergence.

Is it your belief that after the exile, the history and archaeology claimed in the Bible is fictitious? I really am just trying to understand what you regard as true and false at this point.

truth_will_out

Established
You missed a bit on point one so your saying that at the time of CHRIST there where no jews in the land? Lets get a time frame started at least and which taken into captivity "time" 1st 2nd?
When did I say there were no Jews around at the time of Christ?
Just to check, you do realise that the word 'Jew' is representative of the tribe of Judah o
I’m not even trying to get up to date yet, simply identifying the point of divergence.

Is it your belief that after the exile, the history and archaeology claimed in the Bible is fictitious? I really am just trying to understand what you regard as true and false at this point.
How arrogant of you to assume that because my line of thinking does not align with yours, I'm claiming the Bible is fictitious. Ie, because you've twisted the scriptures to suit your delusion that the satanic Jews are God's chosen one's and I haven't, I'm the one that's got it wrong.

Sorry to bang on about the SOS again, but what's your belief again as to who these people are? Have they been revealed yet? If so who were or are they?

Maldarker

Star
When did I say there were no Jews around at the time of Christ?
Just to check, you do realise that the word 'Jew' is representative of the tribe of Judah o

How arrogant of you to assume that because my line of thinking does not align with yours, I'm claiming the Bible is fictitious. Ie, because you've twisted the scriptures to suit your delusion that the satanic Jews are God's chosen one's and I haven't, I'm the one that's got it wrong.

Sorry to bang on about the SOS again, but what's your belief again as to who these people are? Have they been revealed yet? If so who were or are they?
Well your not very clear when you say: "Jesus spoke of; and the imposters moving into Jerusalem after the carrying away into captivity."

So a Biblical quotes that JESUS said this would be nice and btw no crap jew represents JUDAH and tribe/s left at HIS time was judah benjamin & some levites so again...

truth_will_out

Established
Well your not very clear when you say: "Jesus spoke of; and the imposters moving into Jerusalem after the carrying away into captivity."

So a Biblical quotes that JESUS said this would be nice and btw no crap jew represents JUDAH and tribe/s left at HIS time was judah benjamin & some levites so again...
I think you Pro zionists are the ones that are not clear. Reason being because you're not honest with yourselves that you endorse cold blooded murder.
Why are you not honest that that is what you're supporting? Have the courage to stand by your choices. You're all cowards. At least have the balls to stand up for what you support.

truth_will_out

Established
I think you Pro zionists are the ones that are not clear. Reason being because you're not honest with yourselves that you endorse cold blooded murder.
Why are you not honest that that is what you're supporting? Have the courage to stand by your choices. You're all cowards. At least have the balls to stand up for what you support.
Oh, but no doubt @Red Sky at Morning will have a deep and meaningful way of twisting the scriptures, so that it makes sense to render some poor 9 year old of the ability to walk. Can't wait to hear it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A wise person once said that a text out of context is a pretext!

So, in context, a group of people who “say they are Jews and are not” are referred to prophetically in the letter to the Church at Smyrna in Revelation.

This is expanded on here also:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Back to my question though, as the Synagogue of Satan descriptor appears to be used to backfill history of the present people identifying as Jews, at what point in history do you, @truth_will_out believe that the real Jews got switched with this later false group?

Or have I misread you and do you you actually believe that the present State of Israel contains both real Jews and false Jews and the false ones (e.g. the Rothschilds) etc are the ones to take note of and avoid?

If you can at least let me know when and why, we have something to discuss, review evidence etc.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It is a matter of historical note that the Rothschilds were involved in the cycle of events that led to the emergence of the modern State of Israel. This is often used as a “you see” point by those who oppose the legitimacy of the state.

I had been wondering how to address that question and I think a picture is sometimes better than a thousand words…

Correlation is not causation

IMG_5120.jpeg

Maldarker

Star
And looking whos twisting (what a douche you are) put me on ignore (idiot like you is what this world is full of and i am sick of you) I asked for the scripture but you switch to the same BS rant of pro pro pro I think you have zion on your brain and thats all you think about.
No your not very clear and are letting your emotions control your thinking...
BTW i'm not the one calling for the cold blooded murder of either nation but you are. Eye for an eye mentality you guys have is sad very sad.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Did you know?

The original Palestinians were actually the Jewish subjects who lived in the Land of Israel under the British Mandate.

They were the first and almost the only ones who held passports labeled 'Palestine.'

The Arabs refused to recognize British rule and refused to call themselves Palestinians, as they were unwilling to separate from their broader regional Arab identity.

Many of them, who were in fact migrant workers, were not even registered in the population records.

Therefore, most of the pictures you see here of Palestinian passports, companies, infrastructure, sports teams, radio stations, entertainment institutions, etc. (as a kind of fake proof of the existence of the State of Palestine) are of Jews, not Arabs.

(Oren Barsky on X)

Stucky

Star
Did you know?

The original Palestinians were actually the Jewish subjects who lived in the Land of Israel under the British Mandate.

They were the first and almost the only ones who held passports labeled 'Palestine.'

The Arabs refused to recognize British rule and refused to call themselves Palestinians, as they were unwilling to separate from their broader regional Arab identity.

Many of them, who were in fact migrant workers, were not even registered in the population records.

Therefore, most of the pictures you see here of Palestinian passports, companies, infrastructure, sports teams, radio stations, entertainment institutions, etc. (as a kind of fake proof of the existence of the State of Palestine) are of Jews, not Arabs.

(Oren Barsky on X)
Arabs were calling themselves Palestinian before the Balfour Declaration. For example. There was a weekly newspaper called the Falastin which was first printed in 1911 or 12.

Then there's the historic record from the mandate era.

Further, it is contemplated that the status of all citizens of Palestine in the eyes of the law shall be Palestinian, and it has never been intended that they, or any section of them, should possess any other juridical status.
This came into force in August 1st 1925 and regarded any person living in Palestine, from the year previous. legally Palestinian.

(1) Turkish subjects habitually resident in the territory of Palestine upon the 1st day of August 1924 shall become Palestine citizens.
So if SOME Arabs wished to call themselves 'Southern Syrians' or just plain old Arabs then it made no difference as they were legally Palestinian. The same applies to zionists who wished to call the land 'Eretz Israel' it made no difference as legally the land was called Palestine.

lol your source goes on to describe all the attributes of a state then adds, in brackets, that it wasn't.

Again the historical record says that Palestine was considered a state to be under the tutelage of a mandatory until it could stand on its own two feet,

To those colonies and territories which as a consequence of the late war have ceased to be under the sovereignty of the States which formerly governed them and which are inhabited by peoples not yet able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world, there should be applied the principle that the well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation and that securities for the performance of this trust should be embodied in this Covenant.
It then goes on to say,

Certain communities formerly belonging to the Turkish Empire have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognized subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory.
The above refers to 'Class A Mandates' of which Palestine was one.

truth_will_out

Established
The original definition of the Nakba is not what has come to mean through modern revisionist history:

But, you still believe the narrative that 6 million people died during the holocaust?

For anyone with a functioning brain this is practically impossible, given the time frame (ignoring everything else!).

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
But, you still believe the narrative that 6 million people died during the holocaust?

For anyone with a functioning brain this is practically impossible, given the time frame (ignoring everything else!).
The Germans are industrialists and carried out their exterminations on industrial scale. My grandfather was involved in liberating one of the camps. There were a lot of dying people there, and the apparatus of death was in recent use. I won’t say more.

truth_will_out

Established
The Germans are industrialists and carried out their exterminations on industrial scale. My grandfather was involved in liberating one of the camps. There were a lot of dying people there, and the apparatus of death was in recent use. I won’t say more.
Yes there were deaths, but 6 million - not far off the population of London?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yes there were deaths, but 6 million - not far off the population of London?
The statistics were calculated using a number of different sources. These sources include surviving Nazi German reports and records; prewar and postwar demographic studies; records created by Jews during and after the war; documentation created by resistance groups and underground activists; as well as other available, extant archival sources.

truth_will_out

Established
The statistics were calculated using a number of different sources. These sources include surviving Nazi German reports and records; prewar and postwar demographic studies; records created by Jews during and after the war; documentation created by resistance groups and underground activists; as well as other available, extant archival sources.

The maths doesn't stack up for me, I'm afraid.

A quick calculation (being generous), using key operational dates, again being generous - would mean they'd have had to kill around 4.3K per day, every day for around 40 months. That's mind boggling - it's also almost impossible, in my opinion. I don't believe the narrative.