The hypocrisy behind fitness and health.

I could never stand gym class in highschool. The fact that I was supposed to shower and undress with people around caused me trauma. Plus I couldn't stand walking around barefoot. Germs have always freaked me out and the gym shower room still makes me cringe when I think about it. I became adept at cutting gym class whenever possible.

Alright, gonna have another rant here, because I'm just getting so fed up with the so called truthers and conspiracy theorists saying these things that are not making them any better than anyone on the left. Example:
View attachment 85201
Seeing these things absolutely horrifies me. It's sad when people want to go onto the vigilant links to see the truth being exposed, and seeing how the elites are corrupting and destroying the population. Why this bugs me so much? We are promoting more and more narcissism!! Again with this!
Okay, before anyone assumes, again, I will tell people I DON'T agree with obesity! I do see the problem of what's going on in the right photo. Being overweight excessively isn't healthy, and the guy looks to be wearing a bra, so that's just promoting more gender blurring. BUT! I don't condone the picture on the left, either! Saying people are becoming more and more ugly because they don't look like the perfect models is absolutely degrading! As a community that's trying to spread truth and justice, and God's way, this is an absolute abomination!
YES! I remember seeing this story and going on a rant (at home lol). Like, why is it either extreme thinness or a woman with a beard?! Why can't there be any REGULAR people portrayed ever?!

And why is it "demoralizing" if people are so-called "ugly"? Why is it that either you owe it to so others to look a certain way or you're demoralizing them? Why can't people just mind their business?

(And I'm not saying there is anything good about the gender blurring agenda, because it is an abominaton and i hate it, but the lumping in of overweight people with transexuals is really, really annoying, and a false equivalency)

Also, please stop policing others for not eating a full raw and organic diet. People can't always afford it! Plus there's nothing WRONG with treating ourselves sometimes! Again, everything within moderation.
I mean no disrespect and don't mean to argue, but i just have to say something about this.

When i first found out about the food stuff and the chemicals in it we were very close to broke, literally all we could afford was a roof over our heads, utiiities and food. So no, we didn't eat organic. And i do think organic fast food/processed food is not particularly healthy, often times still has "natural flavor".

But we made stuff from scratch, bought stuff like rice and lentils from the bulk bin, flavored them with spices also from the bulk bin, got fresh fruits and veggies by either going to the cheaper markets that are often promoted to poor/immigrant populations or the leftovers at the end of the day at the farmer's market.

In no way do i mean to judge other people's ability to eat healthier, just giving some tips in case anyone is struggling financially but trying to figure out a way to eat more nutritious food.

And why is it "demoralizing" if people are so-called "ugly"? Why is it that either you owe it to so others to look a certain way or you're demoralizing them? Why can't people just mind their business?
That's the thing, it's horrible that this happens, especially in a truth community. We should be more supportive, rather than tossing these things around. It's so sad. I wish they would mind their own business, that would be for the best! Everyone also has their own story, and they also are born in different ways. It's crazy how cookie cutter everything is.

But we made stuff from scratch, bought stuff like rice and lentils from the bulk bin, flavored them with spices also from the bulk bin, got fresh fruits and veggies by either going to the cheaper markets that are often promoted to poor/immigrant populations or the leftovers at the end of the day at the farmer's market.
Oh bulk bin is like bulk Barn here in Canada I'm thinking! Sadly, it's pretty expensive here LOL but it's good that you have something like that, seems like a loophole to spending way too much money on good food that should be cheaper in the first place. Apparently in the 70s, food was already organic to begin with, and people can eat pizza and still stay healthy. Food has become so horrible these days! I love the idea of using spices and herbs. I even take ginger and garlic by themselves to help with the health. It's my way of substituting for having a slightly poorer diet. :)