The "Iran is going to nuke Israel" MITH

Antipapirus

Established
I'm a citizen of Israel and I hear my dear Illuminati puppet president, Mr. Coruption movie star Bibi Netanyahu, scaring the hell out of us for years that Iran is going to get us, were all gonna die...

His solution to this illogical and unreal threat?

Start a war with Iran that will create WW3 and destroy a great part of Israel leaving only ashes and death .....

Now that's a real strategic genius right there

I saw the movie "American Assasin" right now and it depicts renegades Iranian generals trying to get a nuke to bomb Israel - no spoilers.

Israel has nuclear submarines so a first strike on us has no meaning what so ever, so its suicide to nuke us.

Some of Islam's holiest places are in Israel so the genius who will blow us up will get killed by an angry mob later.

We are surrounded by Arab countries that will get nuclear fallout and millions of Arabs will die in the aftermath - so again the genius will get killed by a coalition of angry mobs.

The only reason Iran wants a nuke is because thats the only way to stop an American-Israeli invasion of their land.

I'm glad Israel is losing in Syria ,I'm glad the whole security apparatus is shitting their pants right now because they know their crimes against the Israeli people and the world will be revealed soon and they will be jailed for the traitors they are.

Let the dominos fall

Vytas

Star
We are surrounded by Arab countries that will get nuclear fallout and millions of Arabs will die in the aftermath - so again the genius will get killed by a coalition of angry mobs.
Let the dominos fall
Thats exactly what bible prophecy tells us will gonna happen. :(

Antipapirus

Established
The problem here is that the Israeli people suffer from a deep stockholm syndrome, and even when all the proof will be presented to them - many will choose to defend the traitors.

The religious people will have a really hard time with the "baby sacrificing, lizard god worship" Rabbis.

I'm not saying that is the Jewish faith, I'm saying that is what the top leaders of this religion are practicing and believe.

I will do my best to help my troubled brothers in time of need

Karlysymon

Superstar
I have a problem with this :D :D :D

But........
WW1 demanded Lusitania, WW2 had Pearl Harbour, so its only prudent to expect something along those lines for WW3.
Europe has been a major theatre of war in both wars, so i think we should expect the same this time around. Prepare to hunker down (think Dresden bombing).

Israel must be itching to get revenge for losing the 2006 summer war with Hezbollah :D

Antipapirus

Established
I heard that before ...Could you explain what you mean?

Time is not constant, it changes all the time because of the "free will" principle.

If you have the power to see the future, you will see a posible future, not a constant one, that's why Nostedamus prophecy didn't happen, Putin changed it all with his intervention in Syria.

The bad guys have used too many dirty tricks that allowed the intervention of highly advanced benovelent extra terrestrial races, and through that, the whole future changed.

The problem is that -WE- the truth comunity -have been brainwashed also, and we are creating a semi-optimal future by being obsessed with the conspiracies and feeding these guys with power, instead of using our collective energy and simply believe its all over and create the optimal future for our planet.

Major battles are fought in space , underwater and underground as we speak, the whole Cabal is crumbling and they are done for it.

Their whole weapons platforms have been dismantled, the nukes don't work, space-based weapons are offline, their allies are defecting in mass.

But the optimal future is far from being conceived, we don't want a partial minimal disclosure about minor hidden tech and truth, a financial power shift to the Russians and Chinese that will be benevolent but still a joke.

We want FULL DISCLOSURE, all the truth, all the tech, no more rulers and politics, no more financial system, we need to prepare for the energetic waves from the sun that's about to hit the planet around 2018-2022 and propel us into our higher state of evolution.

Antipapirus

Established

But........
WW1 demanded Lusitania, WW2 had Pearl Harbour, so its only prudent to expect something along those lines for WW3.
Europe has been a major theatre of war in both wars, so i think we should expect the same this time around. Prepare to hunker down (think Dresden bombing).

Israel must be itching to get revenge for losing the 2006 summer war with Hezbollah :D
Israel has bet on the wrong side and lost, the Russians and Syrians and Iranian will cool us down, the power has shifted

Vytas

Star
Time is not constant, it changes all the time because of the "free will" principle.

If you have the power to see the future, you will see a posible future, not a constant one, that's why Nostedamus prophecy didn't happen, Putin changed it all with his intervention in Syria.

The bad guys have used too many dirty tricks that allowed the intervention of highly advanced benovelent extra terrestrial races, and through that, the whole future changed.

The problem is that -WE- the truth comunity -have been brainwashed also, and we are creating a semi-optimal future by being obsessed with the conspiracies and feeding these guys with power, instead of using our collective energy and simply believe its all over and create the optimal future for our planet.

Major battles are fought in space , underwater and underground as we speak, the whole Cabal is crumbling and they are done for it.

Their whole weapons platforms have been dismantled, the nukes don't work, space-based weapons are offline, their allies are defecting in mass.

But the optimal future is far from being conceived, we don't want a partial minimal disclosure about minor hidden tech and truth, a financial power shift to the Russians and Chinese that will be benevolent but still a joke.

We want FULL DISCLOSURE, all the truth, all the tech, no more rulers and politics, no more financial system, we need to prepare for the energetic waves from the sun that's about to hit the planet around 2018-2022 and propel us into our higher state of evolution.

I agree and disagree, yes we are on different timeline, and no, time *is* constant. You speak against cabala but your knowledge screams cabala, thought not in a black "true" jew cabala way which is full of hate. Don't tell me you know all that from that book of yours.
Oh and nostradamus was a fraud thats why his prophecies didn't happen, simple as that.

Vytas

Star
We may be able to laugh it away but he isn't a loner. That belief is a major belief in evangelical christianity (even though iam one, myself). That's how serious and terrifying this really is.
Almost every christian has bible in their home, internet is full of spiritual food for the hungry. Whose fault it is that people get brainwashed?

Serveto

Star

I consider it essentially Judeo-Christian crypto-jihadist literature, available for purchase at Walmart. With that said, I sometimes wonder if Imam John Hagee is the new, would-be Constantine, who walked out one day, picked up Rothschild's ensign, and saw a vision in the clouds:

"In this sign, conquer."
Except, instead of (or in addition to) the Cross (as the sign), this was the symbol:

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Imam John Hagee is the new, would-be Constantine
'Imam Hagee" 100 % ZioChristian or AntiChristian:) Seriously doubt Prophet Isa peace be upon Him would recognize that creature.

We may be able to laugh it away but he isn't a loner. That belief is a major belief in evangelical christianity (even though iam one, myself). That's how serious and terrifying this really is.
Surah 3. Al-i'Imran, Ayah 175
It is but Satan who instills [into you] fear of his allies: so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [truly] believers!

Serveto

Star
I am not really taking everything in this thread seriously, especially the things I am saying, but "inspired," in this case, in large part by John Hagee's flag, here is my version of an old hymn that I have submitted to the NWO for their pending approval.

"Rock of ages, cleft for me ...

let me hide myself in thee."

Last edited:

z gharib

Veteran
Israel has nuclear submarines so a first strike on us has no meaning what so ever, so its suicide to nuke us.

Some of Islam's holiest places are in Israel so the genius who will blow us up will get killed by an angry mob later.

We are surrounded by Arab countries that will get nuclear fallout and millions of Arabs will die in the aftermath - so again the genius will get killed by a coalition of angry mobs
you assume iran have nuclear bomb (dont forget saddam's iraq ) and wants to nuke isreal but MAD -mutually assured destruction and angry arabs reaction will deter iran

again you say
Their whole weapons platforms have been dismantled, the nukes don't work, space-based weapons are offline, their allies are defecting in mass
i didnt understand whose weapon dismantled,whose nukes disabled ??????? when and how ????? and if it is true -what about the assumed iranians nuke ? is it disabled ????