The LIVE CHAT thread

Awoken2

Superstar

The politicians have given up on the public to stand up for their freedoms, despite the clownage that was installed to rule over us....we accepted it.

The dumbing down process went to far, that's all I can put it down to.

Time for a musical interlude.

Haich

Superstar
Anyone want to talk about what a craphole London has become especially since Muslim Sadiq Khan was appointed mayor?
He’s deplorable. The ULEZ expansion and Pedestrian and cycle only roads have caused so much aggro. I have to drive an extra 10 minutes around the street or I’ll be fined £100 (£65 if you pay within 2 weeks) as they’ve cracked down on car journeys and restricted many routes to pedestrian and cycles.

Don’t even get me started on crime. He has done absolutely nothing to combat it. The money is there yet we’re more concerned with climate change and eco living than actual issues which affect Londoners daily.

Daze

Superstar
what’s his faith got to do with anything?
She's an Islamphobe. She once said something like "what, are we all expected to learn Arabic?" in a conversation with Lizard and Seek who were saying something to the effect that "all Muslims here need to stay in one thread and not bother the others", because these are Christian boards!

Regardless of the level of ignorance we see here, most politicians are not Muslim. They are quick to sell their deen.

I've seen alot of people call Sadiq Khan a murtad but i forget the details on him atm. I know most American "Muslim" politicians are anything but. This is an age where "Muslim" is a skin color for many in the west.

Haich

Superstar
Humza Yousaef, Sadiq Khan and Ilhan Omar (who is absolutely berated by her Somali community) are all sell outs.

I have a special annoyance at Sadiq Khan due to my locality and being directly affect by his nonsense.

polymoog

Superstar
He’s deplorable. The ULEZ expansion and Pedestrian and cycle only roads have caused so much aggro. I have to drive an extra 10 minutes around the street or I’ll be fined £100 (£65 if you pay within 2 weeks) as they’ve cracked down on car journeys and restricted many routes to pedestrian and cycles.
have you seen an impact by the bladerunners? we have been following them on the rallies/protests thread.