The LIVE CHAT thread

The Zone

Star
The squeeze is on and they have moved up their timelines. The squeeze is designed to take it all away. Chaos is needed for world martial law, so there are fires everywhere. This will be the most volatile year with concern to world economies in many people's lifetimes. They're going to crash it all at some point, so look for signs away from the distractions. We have all been slow boiled daily, consistently, etc. And AI... that is what is doing it all for them. AI slipped up on us to the point where it has already controlled who we are and what we like. A distracted world is a controlled world. I have no answers just warnings to seek what is important to you and try to hang onto it.

They may well crash the banking system and take it all to facilitate immediate desperation, dependence and depression. Let's not talk about real engineered viruses. The next time will be a real bug per reading the tea leaves. Knocking out much of the dissent that way helps the control matrix. Never think you have privacy. It is gone. They can see your thoughts with the right tech and they have it ready to roll. They want employers to go to that. No secrets. Imagine the things you keep sealed up like say a secret crush all known and used against you. Putting one's thoughts out in the open.

Okay, the good news is you still have some freedoms so seek what is important to you, diversify your assets and such. Let go of pettiness if you can for they want a world full of petty people willing to roll over one another. Try to break your daily habits just a little or see the repetitiveness of how you live. It opens your eyes. Best of luck to all. I mean that. We all need to center ourselves to what is really important.

Lastly, encourage one another, even here. Don't get stuck in your own thoughts for worry is a trap as well and it is so hard not to worry in this unstable world. In many ways, we have been fooling ourselves for far too long by taking stringent sides on fruitless arguments instead of coming together.

Awoken2

Superstar
And AI... that is what is doing it all for them. AI slipped up on us to the point where it has already controlled who we are and what we like
On platforms such as this it's very difficult to differentiate between real people and chat bots. An avatar and a name and the ability to type coherent sentences is not proof of there being a person responsible. I've made a couple of threads over the years to try and address this issue head on but for one reason or another neither gained much traction. (Being bumped away by bot posts not being likely at all)

If you ignore the elephant in the room....eventually you will get sat on...by an elephant. This is kind of what's happened here.

But, saying that, this platform does hold a lot of extremely important information that points the finger at those responsible for our current shit show so it's obviously in their interests to counter such information in any which way they can. Now whether that involves creating a forum, just like this one, to attract the un-woolen to keep them fully monitored and tracked orrrr to infiltrate and then subsequently subvert a legit platform that discusses sensitive information is open to debate.

The thing that makes me a bit dubious about this forum is the fact that it tracks you like an Amazon parcel. You don't even have to log in for the "forum" to know what threads you've visited. If you visit any thread whilst as a guest you will not get notified of that post when you sign in. Also, who or what is deciding what you get notified about? I'm getting notified about threads and posters I have no interest in whatsoever. The members on line pages are what really stands out as being contrived to me. You always have lots and lots of guests reading dead posts from years ago, really really unimportant shite posts are being mined by all new visitors apparently. Also the list is actually overlapped so it repeats itself over and over making it look busier than it is.

But I'm sure the reason why the few genuine people who post here bear with it is because they need some form of outlet to release their incredulity of what our societies have now become.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This goes beyond just monitoring, list gathering and data collection.

I received this PM in December 2022. Did anyone else receive a PM from this entity?
chat bot.png

Why after I notified VC and the post was removed was this poster allowed to remain on the forum?

Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 14-38-43 Possible bot soliciting sex chat.png

I contacted VC again a few weeks later...

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 10-33-24 Possible bot soliciting sex chat.png

Nothing..crickets from VC. Yet here we are and these bots are still here. Was I specifically targeted with sex chat bait?

The Zone

Star
It is not just this forum. Every keystroke, purchase, doctor visit, ping from a smartphone, etc, etc is documented in great detail and fed into AI, etc and stored. And that shit can predict your every move. We are not battling just humans anymore. As for this place, I dunno, hardly ever here. But this kind of place is a target for its members. Heck, my Biden thread may do me in, lol. Everything said here is documented just as it is anywhere. They have the tech to find anything and rip everything in real time. It scares the heck out of me to know that near me is a device that can be hooked up to you and see the images in your mind. Think about that. Anyhow, they have picked up their pace. It is so very hard to trust anyone.

So many moving parts to it all, so many distractions. We are and have been in a world war and not many are for the average person for they are expendable. I thought Awoken was going AI crazy for a bit there. But no, I have learned some things firsthand. There is just no privacy. We will be interacting with AI within two years on a regular basis. Your assistant will be that and your manipulative keeper all wrapped up into one controlling mechanism. It can read your every emotion and is smarter than you will ever be. It is so far beyond what I thought I knew, we are met with it no matter where we are or go. Drones are going to get invasive as well. They can see through walls for surveillance. They are AI and just collect data way beyond explanation. They can do like fifty things at the same time. The tech is such that you cannot find words for it.

Last edited:

FilthPig

Veteran
THere is AI that can write better papers then most people where are doomed by our AI overlords unless we act but to what action?
Not only papers but there is a theory that the A.I like Blackrock's "Aladdin" might be involved in creating narratives in order to influence stock market ( so the A.I could trade stock accordingly ) .

(can zoom in while holding CTRL and scrolling your mouse wheel when reading from PC)

Awoken2

Superstar
Good grief has anybody seen this?

33,000 MPH they say it's travelling.

OK let's head over to our intrepid reporter Ronnie Rocket for Youtube live feeds who has got a pretty good shot of it on his camera

.....I mean.....really?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Unfortunately you have to pay to enter the live chat on the footage. Boy could I have had some fun on there!

What a joke.
Really? you have to pay?
I guess they figure anyone willing to pay is super gullible and won't attempt to poke holes in their little charade.
A joke indeed.

Maes17

Superstar
I think it's a good day to prove you're not a bot.

If you are a real person you can prove it by writing the word "gullible" in response to this message but spell it with just one letter l.

Whilst you're all doing that I'll just get my tumbleweed brush out to clear shit up.....
The bots are still keeping this thread alive huh?
Lol.

What about Vigilant Citizen's new you tube channel that just started. I didn't watch it because the screenshot was Jimmy Fallon and I can't stand the sight of him. BTW I recommend a you tube channel called Ame in a van. Extremely pretty girl who drives around Europe in a Ford Transit van with her little dog Gigi. Sorry if I have offended any transmaxxers LOL.

Fancy a live chat?

Want to speak to somebody who is actually on line at the same time you are?

Sick of posting messages that just don't get read when it's busy here?

Tired of just waiting............,.......................
.................................... for a response?

Need to know that there are REAL people on this forum right now who want to chat?

Are YOU here NOW and need other people to be here now to talk to?

Do you want to talk about any old shit as long as it's got nothing to do with this websites subject matter?

Have you decided to say "fuck it, I'm gonna argue with a bot on the internet" and headed straight here?

Are you a bit lonely?

Do you just fancy a damn good argument?

Do you feel the need to tell the world how many hours you've worked today (Maes) or where you went last week?

Do you just need somebody to know that you exist?.....like, right now?

Well if the answer to any of these questions is yes then this is DEFINITELY the thread for you.

Please post away with your chitter chatter, your stories, your anecdotes and your general bollocks here.

@Tidal

This is now the second thread which has been specifically set up set up for you and people just like you, that seem to be attracted here.

(Charitable emoji)

So if you are not a bot, shill, troll, sock or mental health patient please feel free to use this thread to talk about absolutely anything.

.....(waits for tumbleweed)
So mental patients not welcome on this thread? So who is left since everyone on VC forum is pretty mental? Tee hee.