The New Left and Feminism - A Right Winge

justjess

Superstar
I get a lot of attention from women that can only be described as out of my league. And I don't blame feminism; I blame other men. Clearly, these women aren't getting something from all those wealthy, handsome men around. But it's hard to gauge what that is from a distance.

Of course, I chalk it up to some form of sexual fantasy. Maybe even a fetish of being with a guy who's super rough around the edges. Either way, there's not much to complain about; this is just me making an observation. I don't think women really want the rich boring dudes. They simply don't want to end up social outcasts for dating a sanitation worker.
Sanitation workers in NYC get paid very well and have awesome health insurance. Idk about anywhere else but there is nothing to be outcast for over that in NYC.

Rich guys are entitled and think who the fuck they are. There isn’t much to wonder about. Their personalities suck. Obviously that isn’t across the board but in my experience it’s more often then not. Plus they never have time for you.

Aero

Superstar
Sanitation workers in NYC get paid very well and have awesome health insurance. Idk about anywhere else but there is nothing to be outcast for over that in NYC.

Rich guys are entitled and think who the fuck they are. There isn’t much to wonder about. Their personalities suck. Obviously that isn’t across the board but in my experience it’s more often then not. Plus they never have time for you.
I know a lot of dirty jobs come with pretty good money. But that only reinforces the point that just having the money isn't enough, especially for girls who want to live in high society. The air of importance is worth more than the actual dollars.

In essence, a broke CEO can be viewed as more favorable than a plumber with a huge savings account.

Lyfe

Star
I get a lot of attention from women that can only be described as out of my league. And I don't blame feminism; I blame other men. Clearly, these women aren't getting something from all those wealthy, handsome men around. But it's hard to gauge what that is from a distance.

Of course, I chalk it up to some form of sexual fantasy. Maybe even a fetish of being with a guy who's super rough around the edges. Either way, there's not much to complain about; this is just me making an observation. I don't think women really want the rich boring dudes. They simply don't want to end up social outcasts for dating a sanitation worker.
Rich men have allot of options. Im sure they dont like feeling like they have to compete with other women constantly...

Aero

Superstar
Rich men have allot of options. Im sure they dont like feeling like they have to compete with other women constantly...
The first part of your post is pretty valid, especially if it's a rich dude who has status.

Idk about women not wanting to compete with other women, though. Just look at all the thirst trapping on Instagram. You know those women aren't just doing it for attention from men. They could get attention from men posting pictures of themselves in sweat pants.

Do they go the sweatpants route? No, they don't; they go the bikini route. It's a way to say my body is better than all the others!

justjess

Superstar
The first part of your post is pretty valid, especially if it's a rich dude who has status.

Idk about women not wanting to compete with other women, though. Just look at all the thirst trapping on Instagram. You know those women aren't just doing it for attention from men. They could get attention from men posting pictures of themselves in sweat pants.

Do they go the sweatpants route? No, they don't; they go the bikini route. It's a way to say my body is better than all the others!
It isn’t about not wanting competition. It’s cuz they are assholes and because they don’t pay attention to their women. End of. Your talking about the type of women who would already “qualify” for that type of man so competition is a ridiculous answer.

Lyfe

Star
It isn’t about not wanting competition. It’s cuz they are assholes and because they don’t pay attention to their women. End of. Your talking about the type of women who would already “qualify” for that type of man so competition is a ridiculous answer.
How are you supposed to treat somebody who wouldnt even give you the time of day if it werent for your wealth and status?

justjess

Superstar
How are you supposed to treat somebody who wouldnt even give you the time of day if it werent for your wealth and status?
Jesus Christ man... make up your own mind. Either women are competing heavily for these men or they are treating them poorly. Can’t be both

and they treat EVERYONE like that - again, it’s entitlement. Not just to and towards women.

Lyfe

Star
Jesus Christ man... make up your own mind. Either women are competing heavily for these men or they are treating them poorly. Can’t be both

and they treat EVERYONE like that - again, it’s entitlement. Not just to and towards women.
It can be both and strangely enough it is both allot of the time.

Btw,

...If I was wealthy im not going to go out of my way to make someone feel special that wouldnt even give me the time of day if I was just an average person and would have no interest in me if you take these things away. Allot of them are being treated in the same way they treated countless other dudes, so I guess its karma.

justjess

Superstar
It can be both and strangely enough it is both allot of the time.

Btw,

...If I was wealthy im not going to go out of my way to make someone feel special that wouldnt even give me the time of day if I was just an average person and would have no interest in me if you take these things away. Allot of them are being treated in the same way they treated countless other dudes, so I guess its karma.
So your assuming every woman on earth is a gold digger.

@morita - this is why I called out your nonsense bullshit.

you asked why wealthy high quality women would “slum it” - I told you. Wealthy men are assholes. They don’t treat people well, especially women. But you will even blame that on the women too. Is there anything you won’t blame a woman for?

Lyfe

Star
So your assuming every woman on earth is a gold digger.

@morita - this is why I called out your nonsense bullshit.

you asked why wealthy high quality women would “slum it” - I told you. Wealthy men are assholes. They don’t treat people well, especially women. But you will even blame that on the women too. Is there anything you won’t blame a woman for?
No, but how should a gold digger be treated?

justjess

Superstar
No, but how should a gold digger be treated?
Gold diggers were not in any way shape or form the topic of discussion prior to your arrival. Is there a reason you are trying to deflect from the actual topic?

Lyfe

Star
Gold diggers were not in any way shape or form the topic of discussion prior to your arrival. Is there a reason you are trying to deflect from the actual topic?
No, carry on with rich men are assholes that treat women badly.

Lyfe

Star
Dude if you got a problem with rich assholes join my side and try and do something about it instead of boiling in resentment because of your lack of success with women. If you put effort into yourself and have confidence in yourself you can do just fine. Just have reasonable standards dude. Don’t listen to incel bullshit.
Im in a thread with raging feminists and im the one being called out for being resentful? Lol

If you really must know i am in a relationship going on year two now.

Im sorry i hurt your feelings?

justjess

Superstar
No, carry on with rich men are assholes that treat women badly.
Sigh... is there no honest commentary allowed anywhere? What happened to your disdain of political correctness? Do men ever own responsibility for their own actions?

a lot of rich men ARE assholes - are you a rich man? Does this insult you somehow? If your not a rich man hasn’t a rich man EVER been an asshole to you?

this conversation started with me telling someone it was wrong to choose which men to date based on their appearance or bank account. It continued with me being yelled at for being an attack dog for protecting men and it seems like it will finish with me being accused of being a man hating rabid feminist. Lmao can’t even make this shit up.

justjess

Superstar
@VigilantCitizen can you please explain to me how you pick and choose who to ban or discipline? Because it seems the rules are being applied pretty Inconsistantly.

@Cintra you should go report all the historical personal attacks seeing as she was just warned and told next one would be a ban. Maybe that applies historically as well.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Sigh... is there no honest commentary allowed anywhere? What happened to your disdain of political correctness? Do men ever own responsibility for their own actions?

a lot of rich men ARE assholes - are you a rich man? Does this insult you somehow? If your not a rich man hasn’t a rich man EVER been an asshole to you?

this conversation started with me telling someone it was wrong to choose which men to date based on their appearance or bank account. It continued with me being yelled at for being an attack dog for protecting men and it seems like it will finish with me being accused of being a man hating rabid feminist. Lmao can’t even make this shit up.
Your the one making a big deal over simple remarks.

Maes17

Superstar
You don’t treat. You don’t mingle.
Women and men are individuals. Some are more driven by breeding, power, typical nature/traits.

Some are into actual relationships. It all stems to communication. I do believe pheromones do play a role. My wife likes to wear my t shirts or hoodies when I’m away. She says I have smell that soothes her when I’m at work. I find it amusing but kinda cute.

The thing is you just gotta learn through trial & error.
Just be confident in yourself

Maes17

Superstar
@VigilantCitizen can you please explain to me how you pick and choose who to ban or discipline? Because it seems the rules are being applied pretty Inconsistantly.

@Cintra you should go report all the historical personal attacks seeing as she was just warned and told next one would be a ban. Maybe that applies historically as well.
I was saying this since back during the summer. Anytime you disagree with her, him, herm, shim, whatever the fuck is a gender in 2021.

Thing is the poster gets hostile. Really hostile. And contradictory

Lyfe

Star
You don’t treat. You don’t mingle.
Women and men are individuals. Some are more driven by breeding, power, typical nature/traits.

Some are into actual relationships. It all stems to communication. I do believe pheromones do play a role. My wife likes to wear my t shirts or hoodies when I’m away. She says I have smell that soothes her when I’m at work. I find it amusing but kinda cute.

The thing is you just gotta learn through trial & error.
Just be confident in yourself
The truth is, because of social media and the internet that if you are a wealthy man or a good looking woman you probably have scores of options. In modern dating its not uncommon for a woman to flake or ghost someone in place of a better option and even explore their options as much as possible even while they are dating. Thats dating in a social media smart phone age. All I am saying is that if a woman is not made to feel as if she is someone special by a man who has options and said man is able to do the same then he should not be frowned upon for simply exercising his own hypergamy like women do all the time. If a man is wealthy and has options it probably means he would choose someone who is attractive, yet if a woman is attractive it means her phone and social media is loaded with options to choose from. Loaded with scores of men she probably acted sketchy towards, because they were interested, but weren't her best option. That's how it is so I am not sure how much you would know, because you are married and tied down, but I have been in a few relationships the past few years alone. That's how it works I have seen it time and time again. Any good looking woman has her phone loaded with options. If a wealthy man has options and treats women casually who are interested in him then its just the norm and a reflection of what women do all the time...