The new Time cover

Journeyman

Established
Maybe?

There's a few things which could be of interest.

Queen Elizabeth is a cardboard cutout. She's recently cancelled all engagements on doctors orders and this has been extended. Could she have died but the news is being withheld until a more propitious / ritually significant moment? That was one rumour around Philip. Or does it signify someone else is wielding the power she formerly held? Either way her position near the ice could suggest post Brexit Britain is left in the cold far from Biden and on the opposing side to Von Der Leyden's EU.

The stormclouds and lightning at the rear denote a storm coming. That plays into the Q post narrative, or it could refer to climate change or divine intervention.

A glacier on the left has almost obliterated the seat of Jair Bolsonaro, blamed for the decimation of the rainforests and one of many not attending, but only he and Xi Jinping are marked out with name holders.

Biden's hand is suggestive to of a self administered Masonic handshake via the positioning of the thumbs?

On the right the flames are also suggestive of La Palma and the wildfires of California and Australia.

Finally, 'Last Call' is used in bars to alert customers to the last chance to buy a drink. It also has me thinking of the call an actor gets before they emerge on the stage. Which is what these people are in my view, Greta Thunberg included.

Maybe?

There's a few things which could be of interest.

Queen Elizabeth is a cardboard cutout. She's recently cancelled all engagements on doctors orders and this has been extended. Could she have died but the news is being withheld until a more propitious / ritually significant moment? That was one rumour around Philip. Or does it signify someone else is wielding the power she formerly held? Either way her position near the ice could suggest post Brexit Britain is left in the cold far from Biden and on the opposing side to Von Der Leyden's EU.

The stormclouds and lightning at the rear denote a storm coming. That plays into the Q post narrative, or it could refer to climate change or divine intervention.

A glacier on the left has almost obliterated the seat of Jair Bolsonaro, blamed for the decimation of the rainforests and one of many not attending, but only he and Xi Jinping are marked out with name holders.

Biden's hand is suggestive to of a self administered Masonic handshake via the positioning of the thumbs?

On the right the flames are also suggestive of La Palma and the wildfires of California and Australia.

Finally, 'Last Call' is used in bars to alert customers to the last chance to buy a drink. It also has me thinking of the call an actor gets before they emerge on the stage. Which is what these people are in my view, Greta Thunberg included.
Good analysis the Queen/last call connection could also be the last stand of sovereign nations going into the new climate global initiatives. The old ruling monarchies and patriotic identity are obsolete.

Journeyman

Established
Good analysis the Queen/last call connection could also be the last stand of sovereign nations going into the new climate global initiatives. The old ruling monarchies and patriotic identity are obsolete.
That interpretation would also explain why there's no Macron, Merkel etc. with power now said to be in the EU Commission President.

Vision

Veteran
Interesting, the arwork it's not very busy so they really want to let that message sink in.

Last Call.. *yawns*..

View attachment 64779

The missing seats (rapture)
I think they're trying to insinuate that the climate is in "crisis" and "last call" meaning "last chance" so to speak to fix it. You see a defeated looking Greta and Biden (give me a break) and I guess that's supposed to be Merkel - and they're trying to throw Bolsanaro under the bus along with China. The Queen - yeah likely a cutout since she's mostly just a figurehead anyway.

This pushing the Climate Crisis narrative is supposed to take over for the plandemic "crisis" in stoking fear in the population. More reason for lockdowns and tracking your every move, what you consume, and what you spend your money on.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The Nigerian president, Boukhari, likely represents OPEC or oil-dependent/producing countries because the climate agenda is certainly going to greatly affect them. I thought it was interesting that Bolsonaro’s chair was almost snowed-in considering that this past July, snow fell in Brazil for the first time threatening the bread baskets of the region.

On the other side, when the weather warfare machines are turned on to turn up the heat, that will give them the excuse to ramp up the aerosol sprays with even more dangerous concoctions.

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
last call - date of this edition goes through nov 15 - tomorrow ...
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Journeyman

Established
Joachim Bartoll has a good catch on the 'Blah Blah Blah' note by Greta Thunberg

“Blah Blah Blah!” = 66 (Reverse Full Reduction)
“Number of the Beast” = 66 (Full Reduction)

So, yes, “Blah Blah Blah!”, is ‘666’, the Number of the Beast, no matter which way you turn it. And that also makes it a very powerful phrase in their gematria rituals, and that is why Greta was told to use it and why Time Magazine put it on their cover (as they always do, their covers are full of symbolism.)

Lucy

Star
So when the vaccines start effecting all families, TPTB have to spin another narrative and that is blaming all these side effects and deaths on Climate Change... Screenshot_20211116-150935_Chrome.jpg