THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA & CONSPIRACIES

Ricardo Boss & Reiner Fuellmich Discuss Hanging Freemasons, Prosecuting Globalists & Defeating China
Enjoyed listening to this, DR - thanks! That's interesting to know that Australian's police force is infiltrated by masons, which explains a lot. I don't think it's a coincidence that one of my neighbours from Russia said that when she lived there, the police used to rough up people too, and she also said they were masons so clearly there's a pattern developing. If they're brought to justice in Australia, will that mean that the Jesuits and kabbalists will continue their satanic goals, or will they all go back underground and collect their psychopathic thoughts and mission(s)?

As well, it was good to get a perspective on China's communism and their Orwellian surveillance/social credit system, and how some Chinese don't like it. Considering that that's the "blueprint" of what the socio/psychopathic globalists are want for every country (I remember seeing a video with Klaus talking with Xi Jinping in some lobby), if Ricardo and Reiner have connections to help "cut off the head of the snake" as Reiner said, I hope that's something we can eventually soon see on the horizon.

DesertRose

Superstar
As well, it was good to get a perspective on China's communism and their Orwellian surveillance/social credit system, and how some Chinese don't like it. Considering that that's the "blueprint" of what the socio/psychopathic globalists are want for every country (I remember seeing a video with Klaus talking with Xi Jinping in some lobby), i
You are welcome OM!
It is interesting that the globalists are using China as the test case and it is also interesting to know that they are pushing for war with China and that China will fold if their leadership is dealt with to use Reiner's words.
if Ricardo and Reiner have connections to help "cut off the head of the snake" as Reiner said, I hope that's something we can eventually soon see on the horizon.
Definitely, would be good to see.

DavidSon

Star
Ricardo Boss & Reiner Fuellmich Discuss Hanging Freemasons, Prosecuting Globalists & Defeating China
I doubt 10 years ago I'd be so supportive of a Conservative special forces Lieutenant but Bosi and his Australia One party have a solid understanding of the current political environment and a sensible approach toward their difficulties. I read their section on covid which was completely factual with links to Dr. McCullough on early treatment, etc. Like some of the Republicans here in the US these people aren't perfect (such as their undying allegiance to lawless Israel) but I think they're a better option for defying the globalist NWO.

DesertRose

Superstar
Like some of the Republicans here in the US these people aren't perfect (such as their undying allegiance to lawless Israel) but I think they're a better option for defying the globalist NWO.
Interesting thoughts Davidson!
They are losing their liberties and as such they are at cross purposes on this point, however, as you have written they have always been supportive of Israeli supremacy.and have helped her get her gains in Palestine.
Moreover, western elites of all ideologies let Israel gain unchecked power through the blackmail of people, and countries the world over. Power was given to them financially, politically and militarily some of them perhaps due to their congruent aims surrounding messianic politics and others for expediency.
(The NWO snake is now biting its tail and the tail wants to fight back.
Reiner and Bossi name the masons and satanist bankers, but it is a pity that they do not name the other culprits that have infiltrated their societies, namely the pro-Israeli lobbies. They should concentrate on fighting the NWO in the financial realm, and also focus on winning back their captured warrior class. (ill gotten means do not justify ends,)

'Til Kingdom Come (2020) I Official Trailer I MetFilm Sales

Malaysian PM Mahathir Mohamad explains the NWO plans, including global depopulation

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
I doubt 10 years ago I'd be so supportive of a Conservative special forces Lieutenant but Bosi and his Australia One party have a solid understanding of the current political environment and a sensible approach toward their difficulties. I read their section on covid which was completely factual with links to Dr. McCullough on early treatment, etc. Like some of the Republicans here in the US these people aren't perfect (such as their undying allegiance to lawless Israel) but I think they're a better option for defying the globalist NWO.
This is a sentiment that you have expressed twice now and you are not the only one. See examples below.

Iam of the belief that when a society is pushed to one extreme, it will inevitably swing to the opposite extreme. The examples below, iam confident have been noted as a trend by the ruling class and, to me, are a picture of what’s to emerge after this “exercise”. As long as the political system remains as it is, you can be pretty sure that Republicans/Conservatives/Right will be used (covertly or overtly) to usher in authoritarianism. The yearning for ‘a strong man’ as “foretold” in the SPARS document is telling, in and of itself, considering “President Archer” had health issues and only served one term.

1642359363836.png

1642359401545.png

1642359434796.png

1642359465782.png

1642359641409.png

1642433791984.png

More leftists planning to vote the other way (4mins to end)

Last edited:
The reporting that WION does is something that will NEVER air on North American TV. If it was, I have images of her being broadcasted and as soon as she begins going against the MSM narrative, colour bars and tone instantly going up to replace it.

What's interesting is they seemed to have drawn the same conclusion as Rocco Galati did back in mid 2020 regarding it's a drug cartel that's taken over all governments. I recall him saying when interviewed that they're even worse than a drug cartel because if an individual were to get sick and/or die from an "impure" or "faulty drug" the head of the cartel would be hunted down and dealt with. Big pharma does what it can with complete impunity and throughout the decades has maimed tonnes of people with no real repercussions, not to mention the 1910 Flexner report. However, in the video below, RFK Jr. discusses with Del Bigtree how his book is being used as a template to prosecute Fauci. Hopefully, this will open Pandora's box and shed the light on big pharma's push to control gov'ts worldwide:

RFK, JR. DISCUSSES THE REAL ANTHONY FAUCI (45:38 mins)

e-Enoch

Superstar
The reporting that WION does is something that will NEVER air on North American TV. If it was, I have images of her being broadcasted and as soon as she begins going against the MSM narrative, colour bars and tone instantly going up to replace it.

What's interesting is they seemed to have drawn the same conclusion as Rocco Galati did back in mid 2020 regarding it's a drug cartel that's taken over all governments. I recall him saying when interviewed that they're even worse than a drug cartel because if an individual were to get sick and/or die from an "impure" or "faulty drug" the head of the cartel would be hunted down and dealt with. Big pharma does what it can with complete impunity and throughout the decades has maimed tonnes of people with no real repercussions, not to mention the 1910 Flexner report. However, in the video below, RFK Jr. discusses with Del Bigtree how his book is being used as a template to prosecute Fauci. Hopefully, this will open Pandora's box and shed the light on big pharma's push to control gov'ts worldwide:

RFK, JR. DISCUSSES THE REAL ANTHONY FAUCI (45:38 mins)
What WION does is more of a commentary type of news reporting rather than "straight news delivery..."

At the core of Big pharma is the satanic "pharmakeia" which is all about magic, sorcery, witchcraft, drugs and medication...

Mostly owned by the global elites/illuminati, they obviously use money and power to control the world... Pfizer, for example, is the biggest sponsor of the MSM...

Thanks for sharing the vid on RFK, Jr. :)

DesertRose

Superstar
What WION does is more of a commentary type of news reporting rather than "straight news delivery..."
To their credit they covered this news which has been lamentable.
(May appear to be Not on topic per se but I do think that India has been given a green light for war with Pakistan (and own minorities) by the NWO.I will also post a Muslim perspective at Islamic vids).

Gravitas: Monks in India call for 'Muslim genocide'

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
To their credit they covered this news which has been lamentable.
(May appear to be Not on topic per se but I do think that India has been given a green light for war with Pakistan by the NWO.I will also post a Muslim perspective at Islamic vids).

Gravitas: Monks in India call for 'Muslim genocide'
It is essential to expose the truth...and that's a fundamental task for broadcast media to do... so they seem to be doing what western media have largely "ignored" for the most part...

What the NWO is doing is a typical Hegelian approach... encouraging divisions and "war" among peoples and nations...

BATTLEGROUND MELBOURNE (2022): The MOAB Documentary That Destroys The New World Order

Another great documentary - thanks! I truly admire the Australians for fighting back, regardless of what's been thrown at them because they've endured quite a bit to say the least. While it may be obvious now, I find intriguing is that with all the measures throughout the world within the last two years, the people in the documentary highlight the fact that absent for all of lockdowns, there is:
  • no science/data, no disclosure of facts
  • no exit strategy
  • no room for questions
  • no human rights assessments
  • no health advice for the measures given (in Australia notably)
Despite the fact the Australian parliament has voted in Andrews' authoritarian powers, Melbourne is not giving up, which is inspiring. As many online discuss about wanting to leave Canada, the people in the interview appear to have the perspective, that it doesn't matter where you go, if it can happen there, it could happen anywhere in the world, which makes a lot of sense. Clearly, they're using the same tactics here as well, but I think the caveat for NWO agents is our 1) population 2) physical size of the country, and 3) police forces not adhering to the narrative. Add to it that as your video with Reiner and Ricardo disclosing there are lots of freemasons in the Australian police force, that may explain the difference.

If Australians in Melbourne have the inner strength to fight the NWO and have things slowly change in their favour, then countries around the world have a good chance of fighting it. I hope in November '22 will be when they're really able to claim their city back and have Andrews charged with crimes against humanity in their (or the) highest court.

Last edited: