The Peanut Butter Conspiracy

One thing I have always liked is peanut butter and it is high in protein and low in carbohydrates among other health benefits. Combined with good quality honey I like it better than candy. All you do to make peanut butter is grind peanuts as it produces it's own oil. But that isn't good enough for the FDA and corporate food producers. They take something God made to perfection and turn it into crap like they do with everything they can. They add canola oil which is really called rapeseed oil. Also they add emulsifier and sugar and whatever else they figure someone can make money on. Only two major brands are pure. Laura Scudders and Adams. Jif and Skippy and the rest are not trustworthy. Also canola oil is not good for you and it is practically in everything. I play a game when I am grocery shopping and that is to try and find products that contain no canola oil. It's a challenge but it can be done.

polymoog

Superstar
the jarred peanut butter in stores is usually rancid, but you wont be aware of it. i dont know if its actually good for you, but if do you eat peanut butter, you ideally should be making it fresh and then keeping it in the fridge.

extra oil is needed to make it spreadable-- dr blaylock recommends add organic extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil after pouring off the peanut oil that separates at the top. ive added cocoa butter to it afterwards- it adds something (for me, at least).

Yes I forgot to mention that brand. I generally buy the ones I mentioned because I get them on sale and Santa Cruz brand is kind of expensive.