The real Islam from a 30 year scholar

AdjeYen

Established
Spencer has traveled the US and Europe debating Muslim Scholars. He knows more about Islam than you do, and he knows more than any Muslim scholar is willing to admit. Again dispute anything he says in the interview.
Sure he does. I'm definitely sure he does, you and that Tempo dude are the holiest in the world. No one knows anything better but you two wisest people of them all.
I'm sorry Confucius and Buddha, I didn't recognised you two.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Sure he does. I'm definitely sure he does, you and that Tempo dude are the holiest in the world. No one knows anything better but you two wisest people of them all.
Go worship a rock

Awoken2

Superstar
Oi Bubba, you have averaged over 20 posts a day since you arrived/launched/re-birthed whatever and your MO is shining a lot brighter than your personality.

I have the familiar whiff of arrogance from your posts but just can't be bothered to think who you used to be.

Yea yeah you want us hating on them Muslims....we get it You are trying far too hard to drive this narrative.

Yawn on with you and your type. No originality whatsoever.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Oi Bubba, you have averaged over 20 posts a day since you arrived/launched/re-birthed whatever and your MO is shining a lot brighter than your personality.

I have the familiar whiff of arrogance from your posts but just can't be bothered to think who you used to be.

Yea yeah you want us hating on them Muslims....we get it You are trying far too hard to drive this narrative.

Yawn on with you and your type. No originality whatsoever.
you sure act like you're "bothered". If you don't like my posts then don't read them. Are you the forum moderator? Worry about yourself instead of me.

Arrogance? This coming from someone who was bragging about their supposed 118 IQ score. You can't make up the hypocrisy on this forum. Its funny though lol

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Im not the party who refuses to explain how my advocating for grown men to "marry" children under the age of 10 is legal under true Islamic OR modern law... even while Im in the middle of promoting it. You and bubba sparkles have a lot more in common than either of you is willing to admit :)

Bubbajay

Veteran
Does he perhaps; have a twin brother who goes by the name “Satan?” Those two sound awfully similar!
The pagan gods Prometheus, Hermes, and Pan were all archetypes of Lucifer, and all known as the "trickster god". I guess we can add allah to the pagan scheme/trickster pagan god list.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The pagan gods Prometheus, Hermes, and Pan were all archetypes of Lucifer, and all known as the "trickster god". I guess we can add allah to the pagan scheme/trickster pagan god list.
Instead of producing more wild accusations, how about you produce some evidence of the connections you just contended?

Bubbajay

Veteran
Why is Hermes a trickster God?

Hermes is most often presented as a graceful youth, wearing a winged hat and winged sandals. This is how he appeared to Perseus when he and Athena arrived to help the hero kill Medusa. Hermes was considered a “trickster” due to his cunning and clever personality.

Prometheus: the Greek Trickster

The Greek trickster figure Prometheus is perhaps the best-known example of a
trickster as a builder of culture. According to the story told by Hesiod in the Works
and Days
, he stole fire from the gods and gave it to human beings. Now fire, of course,
is not just a good way to warm up hot dogs at a campfire. Rather, it is
necessary for the working of metal and thus underlies all technology. Fire is also an
essential element in the production of energy and represents the basis of ancient as well
as modern industry. Thus, the story told by Hesiod implies that Prometheus is a great
culture hero.

Pan was the son of Hermes, and took on his fathers traits as trickster. Also Loki of Norse mythology played the role of trickster