The real Islam from a 30 year scholar

DesertRose

Superstar
Getting information about Islam from this dude is like going to the Grand Wizard of the KKK about African and Native Americans.

About Robert Spencer

Spencer is one of the most prolific anti-Muslim figures in the United States. An incessant blogger, author, and activist, he insists, despite his lack of academic training in Islam, that the religion is inherently violent and that extremists who commit acts of terror are simply following its most authentic version.
His writing was cited dozens of times in a manifesto written by the Norwegian terrorist Anders Breivik. Spencer was banned from the United Kingdom as an extremist in July 2013.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Getting information about Islam from this dude is like going to the Grand Wizard of the KKK about African and Native Americans.

About Robert Spencer

Spencer is one of the most prolific anti-Muslim figures in the United States. An incessant blogger, author, and activist, he insists, despite his lack of academic training in Islam, that the religion is inherently violent and that extremists who commit acts of terror are simply following its most authentic version.
His writing was cited dozens of times in a manifesto written by the Norwegian terrorist Anders Breivik. Spencer was banned from the United Kingdom as an extremist in July 2013.
Instead of trying to assassinate his character, try disputing what he says instead. A typical apologist tactic on your part.

About Robert Spencer

DR, this is what this thread is:

I wouldn't bother wasting your energy on it. It's why this guy's on ignore. They're just here to instigate havoc on this forum. This thread is clear evidence of that.

Bubbajay

Veteran
DR, this is what this thread is:

I wouldn't bother wasting your energy on it. It's why this guy's on ignore. They're just here to instigate havoc on this forum. This thread is clear evidence of that.
That's because you nor any Muslim apologist can dispute what he says.

InfoHarb

Rookie
"Scholars Educate Nabeel Qureshi and Robert Spencer on Honor Killings and Islam"

if you go to 1:38, you can see Robert Spencer affirm that there is "Quranic support" for honor killings. Nowhere in the Quran is there any such thing promoted as "honor killings". Either I'm lying or Robert Spencer was lying. If I'm lying someone should be able to show a verse from the Quran that supports honor killings. No one can show such a verse because there is no such verse in the Quran. Spencer is a liar and it is a mistake to trust what he says on Islam. He is a liar and a professional Islam-hater. Go to 1:38 and you can see him blatantly lying.

InfoHarb

Rookie
Robert Spencer Making Stuff Up About Honor Killings

wallahi it feels great to see that these anti-Islam people have to lie to make Islam look bad. I don't think scholars of Islam are supposed to make stuff up about the Quran. if you can't even have a basic grasp of the Quran, I don't think you should be counted as a "scholar of Islam".

InfoHarb

Rookie

About Robert Spencer

it's like you stole the words from my head. when I came across this thread, I wanted to say that believing him on Islam would be like taking Birth of a Nation as a serious documentary on African-American culture.

InfoHarb

Rookie
ZOA Book Club: Robert Spencer's "The Palestinian Delusion"

*video not linked*

I'm not even posting the video because I don't want to give it views.... the video is literally Robert Spencer at the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) Book Club giving a talk about his book against the Palestinians.... the people believing this guy are literally falling for Zionist propaganda... how long are some Christians and some alleged US patriots going to serve as foot soldiers for Zionists?

Bubbajay

Veteran
ZOA Book Club: Robert Spencer's "The Palestinian Delusion"

*video not linked*

I'm not even posting the video because I don't want to give it views.... the video is literally Robert Spencer at the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) Book Club giving a talk about his book against the Palestinians.... the people believing this guy are literally falling for Zionist propaganda... how long are some Christians and some alleged US patriots going to serve as foot soldiers for Zionists?
Try disputing what he claims in the audio instead of Character assassination. That's a shill tactic

Bubbajay

Veteran
Robert Spencer Making Stuff Up About Honor Killings

wallahi it feels great to see that these anti-Islam people have to lie to make Islam look bad. I don't think scholars of Islam are supposed to make stuff up about the Quran. if you can't even have a basic grasp of the Quran, I don't think you should be counted as a "scholar of Islam".
So you put up a video of Spencer making a claim, then the rebuttal is nothing more than a denial. That's not evidence. In fact that's all Muslim apologists do is deny, even when faced with overwhelming evidence as Spencer gives in the audio interview.

InfoHarb

Rookie
Try disputing what he claims in the audio instead of Character assassination. That's a shill tactic
I did dispute it. I said honor killing is nowhere promoted in the Quran. If honor killing is promoted in the Quran then where is the verse that promotes it? If the verse is in there, why can't someone post it? Because there is no such verse in the Quran. Either I'm lying or Robert Spencer was lying. If I'm lying, all that has to be done to prove me wrong is for someone to post a verse from the Quran that promotes honor killing. My challenge is open for anyone to find such a verse but the challenge is impossible, there is no such verse in the Quran and Robert Spencer was lying.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I did dispute it. I said honor killing is nowhere promoted in the Quran. If honor killing is promoted in the Quran then where is the verse that promotes it? If the verse is in there, why can't someone post it? Because there is no such verse in the Quran. Either I'm lying or Robert Spencer was lying. If I'm lying, all that has to be done to prove me wrong is for someone to post a verse from the Quran that promotes honor killing. My challenge is open for anyone to find such a verse but the challenge is impossible, there is no such verse in the Quran and Robert Spencer was lying.
How about sticking to what's in the audio. Can you refute anything he says in the audio interview?

Bubbajay

Veteran
Proof of "honor killing". Theres over a dozen examples on his website.