The state of Christmas

elsbet

Superstar

The problem (according to preview):
A person of color has never been Santa.​

The solution (according to preview):
A pink elf of the female persuasion, affectionately known as Bitch, will take his place.​

Why--
Because white men of European descent have been dominating the occult veneration of Santa Claus (Nimrod) for long enough... or something.​
* Anyone else wonder why the reindeer seems to have a tattoo of a cloven hoof on its leg? Lest we doubt the presence of the actual one at the end?
-

AlwaysTired

Rookie
WTH was that?! Very nauseating, was: unfunny, inappropriate, swearing used for shock value, breast flashing, groping(?), urination, stereotyping, forced feminism and unnecessary tokenism (really wish I could use the facepalm emoji).
Like a group of Hollywood's most degenerate got together to be as disgusting as possible with outrageous scenarios to provoke people (then use 'anti-Semitism' and 'inclusivity' as a cover against criticism) like a trickster, while hiding behind an animated film. I already dislike the biggest names involved. Evil, evil people.

Also I'm generally not a fan of Santa-related things unless they're painting him as a villain, tbh.
I just get the creeps from all the idol worship a long-dead saint gets and then all the pagan mythology behind the figure dragged out every festive season. Also, parents barefaced lying to their kids about who really bought them presents and angry reviews about not seeing Santa at countless outdoor Christmas events.
Something critical about it would spark my interest instead of Hollywood being a cesspool again. Anyone revelling in the 'Lord of Misrule' and Saturnalia revelry tradition is making me feel ill.

*Edit:
What made my stomach turn so much was the animation style initially reminded me of Olive, the Other Reindeer but as a twisted, crass version. I quite liked that film as a child (changed my stance on Santa things long ago, though) and this was like watching someone violate it. How fitting for Hollywood's depravity. Everyone involved with writing, producing and voice acting needs tabs kept on them.

Last edited:

TrustNo1

Established
Well what else can you expect from Seth Rogan, that guy’s head is just filled with disgusting deviant shit.
It was a waste really. People hardly make claymation/stop motion movies and when they did, we got this agenda stuffed one.
(Rankin Bass anyone?)
People are just dying for a normal movie for once.

SnowFall

Veteran

The problem (according to preview):
A person of color has never been Santa.​

The solution (according to preview):
A pink elf of the female persuasion, affectionately known as Bitch, will take his place.​

Why--
Because white men of European descent have been dominating the occult veneration of Santa Claus (Nimrod) for long enough... or something.​
* Anyone else wonder why the reindeer seems to have a tattoo of a cloven hoof on its leg? Lest we doubt the presence of the actual one at the end?
-
I think we can both agree that this show is garbage, but Santa Claus is based on a Catholic Saint (Saint Nicholas) not Nimrod.