The Threat & The Resistance

What has been and still is the biggest threat to your existence/freedoms/way of life?

• North Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Elites and their myriad of Foundations and Trusts

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • All presidents of countries in the MiddleEast & North Africa

• Russia

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • China

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Islamic terror groups

• Any other threat MSM has consistently & faithfully touted

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
IMHO, I see it as merely being disclosed as these oligarchs in power have been tilting things to their advantage for quite some time. I think this is a good indication of seeing who's at the top of it all:

As an FYI, the fiat system WILL collapse as the Rothschild's own it and apparently designed it to. As well, I know you also asked in the NWO thread if what Ben Fulford writes is authentic. From what I've read and listened to, some if it is, as others have echoed what he's stated. Clearly, the revolution is up to us, or it can be a war, the choice is ultimately ours.
This graphp is excelent. However I would contend that it didnt highlite the most nefarious part of this agenda... the wOne World Religion. But thanks for posting this!

This graphp is excelent. However I would contend that it didnt highlite the most nefarious part of this agenda... the wOne World Religion. But thanks for posting this!
Take it up with Cynthia McKinney, it was in her Twitter feed a couple of years ago, and when I used to be on it (kidding!). :D Perhaps that falls under "The Solution" in the NWO corner?

In any event, you're welcome. :)

Diogenes

Established
I love Dave McGowan,may his soul rest in peace. I was so saddened when I heard the news of his passing. He's a hero to me. Who is this Jan Dyer ? Never heard of him and of his book Esoteric Hollywood, which is mentioned here ? Is it worth purchasing it ? And another question : what does the acronym MSM stand for ? I see a lot of users here refer to it very often.

I love Dave McGowan,may his soul rest in peace. I was so saddened when I heard the news of his passing. He's a hero to me. Who is this Jan Dyer ? Never heard of him and of his book Esoteric Hollywood, which is mentioned here ? Is it worth purchasing it ? And another question : what does the acronym MSM stand for ? I see a lot of users here refer to it very often.
I'm not sure exactly who Jan Dyer is, but MSM stands for mainstream media.

Floridafoot

Established
I'm not sure exactly who Jan Dyer is, but MSM stands for mainstream media.
His name is "Jay" Dyer. He's a comedian/ author/ Internet personality famous for his interest in esoteric symbolism in movies, satanic Hollywood, the military industrial complex, and the lengthy history of the plot to roll out the new world order. He's a devout Orthodox Christian, but he has converted multiple times from various other branches of Christianity. He's brilliant and funny, but arrogant.

Last edited: