THE VACCINE MAGNET CHALLENGE

floss

Star
They never said you get built in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity with every jab!

So this booster they're talking about must be a signal booster so you can connect with your fridge and central heating system?

That'll explain why an elderly neighbour of mine starting playing radio 2 out of his arse this afternoon.

So if you've had a jab your technically a smart person....ohhhh the irony of it
What happen when all the vaxxed are connected to the 5G towers? Do they become Zombies within the parameter? This is starting to get wild.

Surley

Established
Oh my gosh!! I just cried (a bit).
This is crazy.

Herr Klausie told us how the story ends and i hope more of these come out and people stop taking the shots. So much for "iam protecting myself from covid" but now you have more than you bargained for.
It makes me angry that ''THEY'' are being so deceptive and putting this technology in people without their full understanding! And now they are coming after the kids too!! Being tricked into taking it for your health and the health of o
What happen when all the vaxxed are connected to the 5G towers? Do they become Zombies within the parameter? This is starting to get wild.
https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm....probably something like this

Awoken2

Superstar
Don't know what it's like where you live but I'm pretty much surrounded by mindless zombies everywhere I go.

I'm not holding out much hope for these people when they switch the 5G signal on....... just people buffering everywhere no doubt.

It makes me angry that ''THEY'' are being so deceptive and putting this technology in people without their full understanding! And now they are coming after the kids too!! Being tricked into taking it for your health and the health of o

https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/index.htm....probably something like this
Could this be King Nebuchadnezzar’s ‘iron mixed with clay’ time period, from Daniel 2?

Confirmation that it’s real then.
Well it might be BS - we have to be open to that. I was starting to believe it but I can say it could be false. I don’t know. But it is a shame when there are people out there who are outright lying or trying to mislead others - probably got paid off or just idiots.

I’ll tell you what is isn’t BS - this analysis of the VAERS system and the fact that these injections are seriously harming people.

A Freeman

Superstar
It seems noteworthy to mention that VAERS itself radically under-reports the number of vaccine-related injuries and deaths, so the situation is really much worse:

Even though the medical establishment and big pharmaceutical companies try to spin this to further promote their poisons:

Aero

Superstar
The day after the J&J vaccine feels like you got black-out drunk and fell down some stairs

Mini Contini

Established
Written in 2016: Genetically engineered ‘Magneto’ protein remotely controls brain and behaviour

COVID VACCINE - MAGNETIC 'MAGNETOGENETICS' & DARPA

MAGNETS, What Is Going On?

Last edited:

Surley

Established

recure

Established
What if the negative physiological reactions to the vaccines are indeed unfortunate side effects to an experimental technology produced by misanthropic megalomaniacs, and the real agent of depopulation is the inherited ability to be mind controlled by interactions with EMF, or just be "turned off", if you catch my drift?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Well it might be BS - we have to be open to that. I was starting to believe it but I can say it could be false. I don’t know. But it is a shame when there are people out there who are outright lying or trying to mislead others - probably got paid off or just idiots.
A page ago, the HighWire team did their tests to see if it’s real or not. If the BBC was that serious about debunking this, why is it that they couldn’t find 1000 random people around the world (it is the largest English news service and they have bureaus around the world) to try the challenge. All they could manage to do was get some person on tiktok to say that she lied.
It makes me angry that ''THEY'' are being so deceptive and putting this technology in people without their full understanding! And now they are coming after the kids too!! Being tricked into taking it for your health and the health of
I wholeheartedly believe these people doing the challenge. TPTB have already told us what they want. “They” aren’t going to come to us on their knees with nice and kind words, begging us to become cyborgs and do our 4th-Industrial-Revolution-Part. The Internet of Things (IoT), where everything is connected, has to happen somehow and if it means lying, cheating, tricking to get us there then that is what they will do because no one will voluntarily do it (a very miniscule number would anyway). This is a 2007 NBC series envisioning what American life would be like a decade later in 2017. But even in 2020, there was no sizeable percentage of people using microchips in their bodies for their day to day lives.

Again, the people running the covid game have already stated what they want. (iam just transplanting this material from my other thread)

"Our bodies will be so high-tech, we won't be able to tell the difference between what's natural and what's artificial"

Klaus Schwab also says: "one of the features of the Fourth Industrial Revolution is that it doesn't change what we do but it changes us."

Kaidyeg

Rookie

Sorry guys if you’ve seen this post of mine already, but I really think the semi shortage is really connected to this

130713wdydi

Rookie
I have a very wild theory and it would be helpful if people could corroborate with their experiences. It seems like the ones who suffer major side effects from the jab don't pass the magnet challenge, whereas the ones who had it easy with relatively little or next to zero side effects pass it. What are your opinions on this?

Karlysymon

Superstar
What if the negative physiological reactions to the vaccines are indeed unfortunate side effects to an experimental technology produced by misanthropic megalomaniacs, and the real agent of depopulation is the inherited ability to be mind controlled by interactions with EMF, or just be "turned off", if you catch my drift?
Logan's Run....the red crystal

Lifeclock | Logan's Run Wiki | Fandom
logans-run.fandom.com › wiki › Lifeclock
In The Novel, a person's age is revealed by their palm flower crystal embedded in the palm of their left hand that changes color every seven years, yellow (age 0-6), then blue (age 7-13), then red (age 14-20), then blinks red and black on Lastday, and finally turns black at 21. In The Movie, the crystal is embedded in the right hand.

floss

Star
So here's an update. My little cat family of 4 people has 3 vaccinated (#4 is too little and is NOT getting it). For whatever reason we tried the magnet challenge again last night. Dad - we could feel the magnetic pull, but we couldn't get it to stick. Too hairy I think. Me - it stuck this time and I am freaked out. Seriously. Older daughter - it stuck as well where it did not when she tried it at work. Who knows. I'm hoping it's a reaction to the vaccine materials and not a zombie microchip but who knows. Shoot me if I start spouting left-wing garbage.

Also, all 3 of us had very mild/no vaccine side effects to add to that theory. Pray for us please.
Sorry to hear about this. Did you read the vaccines injury thread before getting the jabs? Pray for your family.

My guts tell me you need to move out of Big City ASAP [before Winter]. DO NOT get the FLU SHOTS this year. Do not get in close contact with Vaxxed folks as well. I'm sorry, I pray your family make through this!

Last edited:

Identify

Rookie
Logan's Run....the red crystal

Lifeclock | Logan's Run Wiki | Fandom
logans-run.fandom.com › wiki › Lifeclock
In The Novel, a person's age is revealed by their palm flower crystal embedded in the palm of their left hand that changes color every seven years, yellow (age 0-6), then blue (age 7-13), then red (age 14-20), then blinks red and black on Lastday, and finally turns black at 21. In The Movie, the crystal is embedded in the right hand.
Yes logan's run is a very good reference in this case. It is obvious from the start of the "pandemic" that the elderly are the main targets. First with the flu like disease and now with the vaccine.
If this microchip theory is true it would make it possible for the ones controlling it to 'terminate' anyone once they reach a certain age. (see link below for the range of possibilities in biohacking)
The climate change propaganda also reinforces this by making us believe old people are useless and take up precious resources from the young. We will be made to beleive old people should be terminated once they reach a certain age to 'reduce their impact on emissions' or something like that.