THE VACCINE MAGNET CHALLENGE

polymoog

Superstar
move over magnets, ive got something meatier!*

URGENT La Quinta Columna calls on people to record and share videos of Geiger counter measurements

6 min.
ALARMING: Analog Geiger counters are detecting ionizing radiation in the environment. Record videos and send them to La Quinta Columna asap!

* scary how these things are still filed away in my head:

Surley

Established
more on the black lights-- this is from franks post on the covid thread:

embedded vid shows a news clip about UV lights being installed in the north carolina area.
I saw that!! I was really hoping to see people checking their vaccine sight with a black light like they did with magnets just to see how far reaching this is and is it really a thing. So far all I have found was two videos on it and I think they were taken down.

juniper

Rookie
I saw that!! I was really hoping to see people checking their vaccine sight with a black light like they did with magnets just to see how far reaching this is and is it really a thing. So far all I have found was two videos on it and I think they were taken down.
more on the black lights-- this is from franks post on the covid thread:

embedded vid shows a news clip about UV lights being installed in the north carolina area.
Anybody notice why Japan suspended their contaminated Moderna vaccines ?
“It’s a substance that reacts to magnets … it could be metal,” a ministry official reportedly said, according to Nikkei Asia.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Even if you don't speak the language this video is very telling...

Makes it easier to understand how the graphene is masked by the liquid in the vaccine?

juniper

Rookie
Japan announced on Aug. 26 that it’s suspending the use of about 1.63 million doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine due to reports of contamination. “It’s a substance that reacts to magnets … it could be metal,” a ministry official reportedly said, according to Nikkei Asia. https://archive.is/pTAiL#selection-1025.0-1025.82
Yeah I just saw this too:

Yeah I just saw this too:

Aaand...a couple people died... from the contaminated vaccines? Maybe....could be...

"The two Moderna vaccine recipients who died were men aged 30 and 38, The Japan Times reports. Both had received two doses of the vaccine.

“At this time, we do not have any evidence that these deaths are caused by the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine and it is important to conduct a formal investigation to determine whether there is any connection,” Moderna and Takeda said in an emailed statement.

Japanese infectious disease expert Takeshi Terashima cast doubt on the possibility that the contamination could have caused the deaths.

“The risk that the foreign material causes some kind of a disease at the spot where it was injected or that it circulates in the body’s blood and causes a disease after an intramuscular injection through a 0.25-millimeter needle would be extremely unlikely,” he told Japan’s TBS News.

Masayuki Miyasaka, professor immunology at Osaka University, added on Facebook that “there is a near zero chance” of a “minute piece of metal” causing substantial health damage."

Probably just died from the vaccine itself and not the foreign particles...if you ask me...IMHO....

weinhaus

Injection Site Lifting Out of Skin

0:24.

german? can anyone translate?
the vaccinated person seems to be a foreigner who doesnt speak german that well. he says that is has been 3 weeks since he had gotten the vac. and the other guy tells him thats thats quite a stong magnet.

ive also seen people putting black lights on their arms, and the spots starting glowing

polymoog

Superstar
French Man Can Charge his Phone after Taking the Second Pfizer Shot

0:53.

Translation:

"This morning I have received my second dose of Pfizer. I am happy, no worries.
I wanted to test what I read on Facebook about magnetic phones.
When I put the phone on my arm, it is indeed sticking, but it is also - look - charging.
I checked on Google, but couldn't find anyone else with this problem.
Honestly, I don't understand.
It makes me laugh, but I'm a little worried.
Look, it is vertical.
I'm a little worried. I don't know why."

cyt456

Established

Translation:

When I put the phone on my arm, it is indeed sticking, but it is also - look - charging.
Look, it is vertical.
At least he never have to worry about battery

Karlysymon

Superstar

Translation:

Look, it is vertical.
At first, i thought the phone thing was really out there, but after reading this iam keeping an open mind. (so will people be able to charge their devices with their bodies with the reverse wireless charging...i wonder)

"This week the Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA) published its findings from a new study into the potential health risks caused by MagSafe, the magnetic charging system Apple built into every iPhone 12 model. JAHA concluded that the iPhone 12 range “has the potential to inhibit lifesaving therapy.”

07/06 Update: WWDC leaks are picking up pace ahead of the event today, with Bloomberg
leaking Apple’s iPhone and iPad plans for iOS/iPadOS 15 as well as iPad hardware upgrades which are likely to have a significant impact on the JAHA’s research. Bloomberg states that Apple “is testing a similar MagSafe system for the iPad Pro.” iPads have not previously used MagSafe. Bloomberg adds that MagSafe on the iPad Pro may also support reverse wireless charging (allowing iPhones/AirPods to charge by putting them on the back of an iPad) which aligns with reports that MagSafe is “getting strongerfor the iPhone 13 range as well. If Apple does go ahead with these moves, the health implications are going to run and run.

The problem stems from Magsafe’s potential to cause electromagnetic interference with cardiac implantable electronic devices (CIEDs), which include pacemakers and defibrillators. JAHA said its tests found that CEIDs can be disrupted by a magnetic field of as little as 10 G [gauss] while “The magnetic field strength of the iPhone 12 Pro Max can be greater than 50 G when in direct contact.”
I guess people will be mining CBDCs (fed coins) with their bodies now....as per Gates' patent

thesnuffling

My party trick gone wrong....:( I didn't expect it to stick.

Who else has tried putting a m@gnet at the injection site? Two people who had both the Pfizer shots had this small fridge m@gnet stick onto them... Graphite? The third person felt like the magnet was repelling at the injection site.
WHAT THE HELL??? WHY DID THE MAGNET REPEL ON OTHER VAXXED ARMS??? WTF

Excuse my profanities - I was pretty drunk at the time of filming. It is so weird seeing this happen in real life. Clearly, we cannot trust the media at all.

I fear for my family...They all took the shot too. Is there a way to detoxify from whatever the hell is causing this magnetism?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4vUyQ7MRu8fN/

Karlysymon

Superstar
Seems alot of people are finding their meat magnetic.
Guess its time to buy a magnet.
Could this be the reason?
...traced from the ground/slaughterhouse to your stomach

Providing us with such knowledge about every piece of a physical product is a tall order. However, IoT, Machine Intelligence, and Blockchain have advanced to a point at which we can begin to address this problem. But we also need to be aware of the limitations of these technologies. We can tackle the problem of knowing the past, present, and future of some assets, across certain supply chains. The critical thing is to understand what these technologies can and can't do, and for which use-cases we can solve. Here are a few of the complexities we need to consider:

1. Identity: First off, we need to be able to provide every part and asset across a supply chain with a digital identity. As soon as we manufacture a component or pick a coffee bean, we will tag it with its unique digital identity. This identity will enable us to attach information about the asset throughout its life. Providing a tangible asset with its unique identity may sound like a simple enough problem to solve, but even this first step is a tall hurdle to clear. Can't we attach to a tangible asset a QR code or an RFID tag? Not so simple. Let's consider, for example, a fish. You're about to buy a filleted fish at your local supermarket, but because you are an environmentally conscious person, you want to know the origin of the fish. Was it fished sustainably and responsibly? To provide you with such information, we need to give the fish and its parts as it changes shape across the supply chain with an identity. If you had bought a whole fish, the problem would have been more straightforward. But you opted for a fillet. We now need to provide each part of the fish with an identity as it changes its form. And the same analogy holds for medicine. For example, providing a box of pills with an identity (simple), vs. providing each capsule in the box with an identity. For cases of fraud, providing each capsule with an identity is useful but complicated. Or consider the complexity of providing a drum of oil with an identity. A tag on the drum is easy enough, but how would you tag the oil within it?
1636838003517.png

Researchers at the have successfully etched edible circuits onto the surface of food, paving the way for RFID tagged edibles that can help us track food from farm to tummy. The project, which uses something called laser-induced graphene (LIG), is a process that creates a “foam made out of tiny cross-linked graphene flakes” that can carry electricity through carbon-rich products like bread, potatoes, and cardboard.

Karlysymon

Superstar
^^those articles were from 2018, which means it was already in the food supply and medicines pre-covid. Even more important to consider is that animals are eating this stuff too. Indeed, it is the synthetic rewrite of nature.
6mins

4mins

fotw

Established
My party trick gone wrong....:( I didn't expect it to stick.

Who else has tried putting a m@gnet at the injection site? Two people who had both the Pfizer shots had this small fridge m@gnet stick onto them... Graphite? The third person felt like the magnet was repelling at the injection site.
WHAT THE HELL??? WHY DID THE MAGNET REPEL ON OTHER VAXXED ARMS??? WTF

Excuse my profanities - I was pretty drunk at the time of filming. It is so weird seeing this happen in real life. Clearly, we cannot trust the media at all.

I fear for my family...They all took the shot too. Is there a way to detoxify from whatever the hell is causing this magnetism?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4vUyQ7MRu8fN/
SPANISH RESEARCHERS FIND A WAY TO REMOVE MAGNETIC GRAPHENE FROM THE BODY AFTER A COVID-JAB 12:19

I just want to add my own thoughts on this. It has been said nano particles are difficult if not impossible to remove from the body. So I wouldn't count on thinking that you can take the covid jab and be able to effectively detox afterwards. But for those who have already taken the covid jab, taking supplements may be a viable option.

And be careful that any supplements in which you might consider taking do not have any adverse interactions with the prescription drugs that you may be taking. Ask your doctor, read the label, and do your own research first. From my own research I know it to be advised not to take NAC (N-Acetyl L-Cysteine) with heart medications.

Here is a brief explanation on why certain pharmaceutical drugs do not mix well with supplements.

Medications That Do Not Mix Well With Vitamins

Last edited: