Their rocks are not our Rock

A Freeman

Superstar
1648823738280.png

In much the same way there is no Scriptural, historical or archaeological evidence that Peter was ever in Rome, is there any evidence Muhammad was ever in Mecca?

Peter the Roman?

The Roman Catholic church (RCC) falsely claims that the papacy derives its worldly powers via apostolic succession from Simon (Peter) Bar Jona, whom they claim was the first pope of Rome. Simon Peter was NEVER in Rome, much less the first pope of the Babylonian mystery religion (Rev. 17:5).

The RCC falsely claims Peter served in Rome in the capacity of pope from 41-66 A.D. (some historians differ on these dates, but not on the location) and that his body is buried under St. Peter’s Basilica. But even a cursory examination of the Scriptures (The Rock-solid Truth) proves this is a complete fabrication.

Matthew 10:5-6
10:5
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go NOT into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the “House of Israel”.

Are we to believe that Peter directly disobeyed The Master (Christ-Jesus) and went to Gentile Rome anyway? Peter’s assignment was to the Jews in and around JERUSALEM, the City of Peace, NOT Gentile Rome, which was given to Paul.

Galatians 2:7-9
2:7
But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as [the gospel] of the circumcision [was] unto Peter;
2:8
(For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)
2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we [should go] unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

In Paul’s letter to the Romans we are told that those assignments would NOT be intermingled.

Romans 15:20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was known about, lest I should build upon another man’s foundation.

That same letter goes on to send greetings and salutations to no less than 28 people who were in Rome at the very time Peter was supposedly pope (Rom. 16:1-15), and yet it never mentions Peter, which would be very strange and extremely rude if Peter had actually been there. It would also have been completely unnecessary to send a letter to instruct the community in Rome if Peter had been there leading them at that time.

Clearly Peter wasn’t in Rome. He was exactly where he was supposed to be: in JERUSALEM and the surrounding area. In fact Peter died (of old age, NOT on a satanic inverted cross – John 21:17-19) in Jerusalem and was buried there, where his tomb was discovered in 1953 at a Franciscan monastery site called “Dominus Flevit”.

The RCC’s first pope was not until the 4th century A.D., when the Roman Emperor Constantine took the title “bishop of bishops” for himself. He presided over the Council of Nicaea in 325 A.D. in that capacity, which is when and where the “Creed of Nicaea”, now known as the “Nicene Creed”, was incorporated, introducing the concept of the pagan trinity into the organized religion known as “Christianity” (Sura 4:171), mixing it with the true teachings of Christ.

1648823966224.png

The entire “apostolic succession” from Peter through to Constantine was then fabricated and back-filled to try to legitimize the church’s worldly authority. ALL based on LIES, because Simon Peter was NEVER in Rome.

Muhammad the Meccan?

The organized religion that deceitfully refers to itself as “Islam” claims, according to their traditions (the hadith), that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was allegedly born in Mecca, and later fled to Medina, before marching on Mecca two years before his death. But is any of this true? What do the Holy Scriptures tell us about Muhammad, his whereabouts and his mission?

Did the Ishmaelites, to whom God sent His Message as a mercy and a blessing (Gen. 17:20) via Muhammad (2 Esdras 1:36, Sura 28:46), dwell over a thousand kilometres south of Jerusalem, in the desert wilderness near what would thousands of years later become Mecca, in the Hijaz, or did they dwell not far from Jerusalem, within what is today referred to as “the Levant”?

Genesis 16:11-12
16:11
And the angel of the “I AM” said unto her, Behold, thou [art] with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the “I AM” hath heard thy affliction.
16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand [will be] against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell TO THE EAST of all his brethren.

Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

Genesis 25:12-18
25:12
Now these [are] the generations of Ishmael, Abraham’s son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah’s handmaid, bare unto Abraham:
25:13 And these [are] the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth*; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,
25:14 And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,
25:15 Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:
25:16 These [are] the sons of Ishmael, and these [are] their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations.
25:17 And these [are] the years of the life of Ishmael, an hundred and thirty and seven years: and he gave up the ghost and died; and was gathered unto his people.
25:18 And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur, that [is] before Egypt, as thou goest toward Assyria: [and] he died in the presence of all his brethren.

*See also Isaiah 60:3-7, written from Jerusalem, 1000 years after the death of Ishmael.

Meccan farmers and cattle ranchers? Olive trees and date-palms flourishing in mountainous, desert wastelands?

Sura 6:135-144
6:135.
Say: “O MY people! Do whatever ye can: I will do (my part): soon will ye know who it is whose end will be (best) in the Hereafter: it is certain that the wrong-doers will not prosper.”
6:136. Out of what “I AM” hath produced in abundance IN TILTH AND IN CATTLE, they assigned Him a share: they say, according to their fancies: “This is for “I AM”, and this – for Our “partners”!” But the share of their “partners” reacheth not “I AM”, whilst the share of “I AM” reacheth their “partners”! Evil (and unjust) is their assignment!
6:137. Even so, in the eyes of most of the Pagans, their “partners” made alluring the slaughter of their children, in order to lead them to their own destruction, and cause confusion in their religion. If “I AM” had willed, they would not have done so: but leave alone them and their inventions.
6:138. And they say that such and such cattle and crops are taboo, and none should eat of them except those whom – so they say – We wish; further, there are cattle forbidden to yoke or burden, and cattle on which, (at slaughter), the name of “I AM” is not pronounced; – inventions against “I AM”‘s name: soon will He requite them for their inventions.
6:139. They say: “What is in the wombs of such and such cattle is specially reserved (for food) for our men, and forbidden to our women; but if it is still-born, then all have shares therein.” For their (false) attribution (of superstitions to “I AM”), He will soon punish them: for He is full of Wisdom and Knowledge.
6:140. Lost are those who slay their children, from folly, without knowledge, and forbid food which “I AM” hath provided for them, inventing (lies) against “I AM”. They have indeed gone astray and heeded no Guidance.
6:141. It is He Who produceth gardens, with trellises and without, and dates, and tilth with produce of all kinds, and olives and pomegranates, similar (in kind) and different (in variety): eat of their fruit in their season, but render the dues that are proper on the day that the harvest is gathered. But waste not by excess: for “I AM” loveth NOT the WASTERS (John 6:12).
6:142. Of the cattle are some for burden and some for meat: eat what “I AM” hath provided FOR YOU, and follow not the footsteps of Satan: for he is to you an avowed enemy.
6:143. (Take) eight (head of cattle) in (four) pairs: of sheep a pair, and of goats a pair; say, “Hath He forbidden the two males, or the two females, or (the young) which the wombs of the two females enclose? Tell me with knowledge if YE are truthful”:
6:144. Of camels a pair, and oxen a pair; say, “Hath He forbidden the two males, or the two females, or (the young) which the wombs of the two females enclose? – Were YE present when “I AM” ordered you such a thing?” But WHO DOTH MORE WRONG THAN ONE WHO INVENTS A LIE AGAINST “I AM”, TO LEAD ASTRAY MEN WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE? For “I AM” guideth not people who do wrong (Satan does).

Sura 16:10-11
16:10.
It is He who sends down rain from the sky: from it YE drink, and out of it (grows) the vegetation on which YE feed YOUR cattle.
16:11.
With it He produces for YOU corn, olives, date-palms, grapes, and every kind of fruit: verily in this is a Sign for those who give thought.

See also Sura 20:53-54, Sura 22:25-30, and Sura 23:17-22

Note well: The average annual rainfall in the desert climate of Mecca: 110mm (4.3”).

Sura 80:24-32
80:24.
Then let man look at his Food, (and how We provide it):
80:25. For that We pour forth water in abundance,
80:26. And We split the earth in fragments,
80:27. And produce therein Corn,
80:28. And Grapes and nutritious Plants,
80:29. And Olives and Dates,
80:30. And enclosed Gardens, dense with lofty trees,
80:31. And Fruits and Fodder,-
80:32. For use and convenience TO YOU AND YOUR CATTLE.

Does ANY of this sound like the bone-dry, treeless, rock-strewn, middle of nowhere city of Mecca?

And how could anyone possibly believe that desolate and totally off-the-beaten-path Mecca was somehow a trade hub? Established trade routes at that time existed throughout Syria and Palestine, and via the Red Sea, NOT through the middle of hundreds of miles of inhospitable terrain, totally incapable of naturally supporting crops or livestock, much less replenishing traders and their caravans.

Sodom and Gomorrah within a daily stroll of Mecca?

Sura 37:133-138
37:133.
So also was Lot among those sent (by Us).
37:134. Behold, We delivered him and his adherents, all
37:135. Except an old woman who was among those who lagged behind (Gen. 19:26):
37:136. Then We destroyed the rest.
37:137. VERILY, YE PASS BY THEIR (SITES), BY DAY
37:138. AND BY NIGHT: WILL YE NOT UNDERSTAND?

Genesis 13:7-12
13:7
And there was a strife between the herdmen of Abram’s cattle and the herdmen of Lot’s cattle: and the Canaanite and the Perizzite dwelled then in the land.
13:8 And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we [be] brethren.
13:9 [Is] not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if [thou wilt take] the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if [thou depart] to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
13:10 And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it [was] well watered every where, before the “I AM” destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, [even] as the garden of the “I AM”, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.
13:11 Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed EAST: and they separated themselves the one from the other.
13:12 Abram dwelled in the land of Canaan, and Lot dwelled in the cities of the plain, and pitched [his] tent toward Sodom.

See also Gen. 16:11-12 above and Sura 22:40-47.

Genesis 19:23-26
19:23
The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.
19:24 Then the “I AM” rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the “I AM” out of heaven;
19:25 And He overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
19:26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and SHE BECAME A PILLAR OF SALT.

Sura 46:27. We destroyed aforetime populations ROUND ABOUT YOU; and We have shown the Signs in various ways, that they may turn (to Us).

What populations were destroyed around Mecca? Sodom and Gomorrah, Ad (Admah) and Thamud (Tzeboiim? Sura 29:38) were ALL located in the plain of Jordan, EAST of Jerusalem, near or in the area known today as the Dead (Salt) Sea, the lowest spot on Earth.

-------
Visit: https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2022/04/01/their-rocks-are-not-our-rock/ for the rest of the article.

Peace be upon you.

Attachments

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar

Deuteronomy 32 39

See now that I also I am He.

There are no gods besides Me.

I kill and I make alive.

I wound and I heal.

Nobody can deliver out of My hand.

Zechariah 13 7

Awake O sword against My Shepherd.

Against the man who is My Partner,

declares the LORD of Hosts.

Strike the Shepherd.

And the sheep will be scattered.

I will turn My hand against the little ones.

A Freeman

Superstar
Deuteronomy 32:1-46
32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the Words from my mouth.
32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
32:3 Because I will publish the name of the "I AM": ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
32:4 [He is] the Rock, (not Peter/Cephas) His work [is] Perfect: for all His Ways [are] Judgment: a God of Truth and without inequity, just and right [is] He.
32:5 They have corrupted themselves, their mark (Rev. 14:9) [is] not [the mark] of His children: [they are] a perverse and crooked generation.
32:6 Do ye thus requite the "I AM", O foolish people and unwise? [is] not He thy Father [that] hath bought [and adopted] thee? hath He not made thee, and established thee?
32:7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will show thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
32:8 When The Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when He separated the sons of Adam, He set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
32:9 For the "I AM"'s portion [is] His people; Jacob/Israel [is] the cord [the binding tie] of His inheritance.
32:10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; He led him about, He instructed him, He kept him as the apple of His eye.
32:11 As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:
32:12 [So] the "I AM" alone did lead him, and [there was] no strange god with him.
32:13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and He made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
32:14 Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.
32:15 But the Beloved waxed fat, and rebelled: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered [with fatness]; then he forsook God [which] made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
32:16 They provoked Him to jealousy with strange [gods], with abominations provoked they Him to anger.
32:17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new [gods that] came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.
32:18 Of the Rock [that] bore thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.
32:19 And when the "I AM" saw [it], He abhorred [them], because of the provoking of His sons, and of His daughters.
32:20 And He said, I will hide My face from them, I will see what their end [shall be]: for they [are] a very troublesome generation, children in whom [is] no Faith (Trust in God)(Luke 18:8-14).
32:21 They have moved Me to jealousy with [that which is] not God; they have provoked Me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with [those which are] not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
32:22 For a fire is kindled in Mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the "mountains".
32:23 I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend Mine arrows upon them.
32:24 [They shall be] burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.
32:25 The sword outside, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling [also] with the man of gray hairs.
32:26 I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:
32:27 Were it not that I was concerned about the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should judge themselves wrongly, [and] lest they should say, Our hand [is] victorious, and the "I AM" hath not done all this.
32:28 For they [are] a nation void of counsel, neither [is there any] understanding in them.
32:29 O that they were wise, [that] they understood this, [that] they would consider their latter end!
32:30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the "I AM" had shut them up?
32:31 For their rock [is] not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves [being] judges.
32:32 For their vine [is] of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes [are] grapes of gall, their clusters [are] bitter:
32:33 Their wine [is] the poison of dragons (Rev. 12:9, 13, 17), and the cruel venom of vipers (Matthew chapters 3:7; 12:34; 23:33).
32:34 [Is] not this laid up in store with Me, [and] sealed up (Revelation/Apocalypse chapter 5) among My treasures?
32:35 To Me [belongeth] vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in [due] time: for the day of their calamity [is] at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
32:36 For the "I AM" shall judge His people (Isaiah chapter 3:12 to 4:6; & ch. 42), and repent Himself for His servants, when He seeth that [their] power is gone, and [there is] none shut up, or left.
32:37 And He shall say, Where [are] their gods, [their] rock (Peter/Cephas) in whom they trusted,
32:38 Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, [and] drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, [and] be your protection.
32:39 See now that I, [even] I, [am] He, and [there is] no god with Me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither [is there any] that can deliver out of My hand.
32:40 For I lift up My hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
32:41 If I whet the lightning of my sword, and Mine hand take hold on Judgment; I will render vengeance to Mine enemies, and will reward them that hate Me [or disobey Me].
32:42 I will make Mine arrows drunk with blood, and My sword shall devour flesh; [and that] with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
32:43 Rejoice, O ye nations, [with] His people: for He will avenge the blood of His servants, and will render vengeance to His adversaries, and will be merciful unto His land, [and] to His people.
32:44 And Moses came and spoke all the words of this "Song" in the ears of the people, he, and Joshua the son of Nun.
32:45 And Moses made an end of speaking all these words to all Israel:
32:46 And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this Law.