Theory: Kendall Jenner actually girl viciously 'murdered' in 2009?

Hi everyone, I'm a longtime reader and lurker, but this is my first time actually posting.
I was watching a documentary about a horrendous murder in 2009. A 15-year-old "emo" girl viciously killed her younger sister's friend (a 9 year old) in Missouri for seemingly no reason. Major satanic ritual vibes and I remember at the time the case and all its gory details being widely exposed by the media, presumably to traumatize as many people as possible...
Anyway, most of the coverage focused on the perpetrator, but not the victim. I searched for pictures of the girl who was murdered online, and immediately noticed her resemblance to Kendall Jenner. I know this may sound "out there," but I seriously wonder if this case was a giant PsyOp and the girl was kidnapped and trafficked into Hollyweird eventually becoming "Kendall Jenner." I uploaded a photo of the victim, one of a young Kendall, and one of Kendall as an adult. Note the unusual nose shape (bride and tip) area that are shared between the victim and Kendall. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this. Thank you for reading.

Attachments

Is this the documentary you were watching:

The Disturbing Case of the Teen Thrill Killer | Documentary

Undoubtedly, this is a very disturbing case, as the killer, Alyssa Bustamante, was only 15 years old when she strangled and stabbed 9 year old Elizabeth Olten eight times. However, I personally don't see a resemblance between Elizabeth and Kendall, not to mention that there's a five year difference between the two. That said, if it's the above documentary you were watching, there does seem to be a question of who "they" are when the FBI interrogated Alyssa's boyfriend, as she would've needed help to move and bury her body in the grave. It is speculated by the interrogation that her grandfather may have helped her but no one knows. From the interrogation, the grandmother did not know, as she has a mental breakdown when she finds out Alyssa has killed a child.

Considering it seems to be a small town in Missouri and Alyssa didn't seem to have many friends, I suppose it will remain a mystery.

Is this the documentary you were watching:

The Disturbing Case of the Teen Thrill Killer | Documentary

Undoubtedly, this is a very disturbing case, as the killer, Alyssa Bustamante, was only 15 years old when she strangled and stabbed 9 year old Elizabeth Olten eight times. However, I personally don't see a resemblance between Elizabeth and Kendall, not to mention that there's a five year difference between the two. That said, if it's the above documentary you were watching, there does seem to be a question of who "they" are when the FBI interrogated Alyssa's boyfriend, as she would've needed help to move and bury her body in the grave. It is speculated by the interrogation that her grandfather may have helped her but no one knows. From the interrogation, the grandmother did not know, as she has a mental breakdown when she finds out Alyssa has killed a child.

Considering it seems to be a small town in Missouri and Alyssa didn't seem to have many friends, I suppose it will remain a mystery.
Yes, this is exactly what I was referring to. I personally see a super strong resemblance between Elizabeth and Kendall, but totally understand if you don't. I just feel like so much does not add up in this case, also I believe there are nefarious reasons why it was so open and shut - no trial, nothing released besides the strange interrogation video, we haven't heard a peep from Alyssa since. As you said, we'll never know the full truth.

Kutjut

I just have to come here because I also found the resemblance, like if you watch the old KUWTK when Kendall is a kid they look alike. (Edit: typo)