This clip went missing from Youtube yesterday.... [whisper... involves Alex Jones]

JoChris

Superstar
I decided to watch Steve Crowder yesterday for something different and lo and behold, Alex Jones was being interviewed.

That clip has now vanished.... *twilight zone theme* ... from actual search on Youtube.
I had to go to Infowars first and then discovered it was unlisted on Youtube. So here it is for people who would miss it via standard search.

And then the mainstream media wonders why so many people are becoming conspiracy theorists?!
It is all about how Jones believes Epstein was murdered, Jones' theory about human sacrifice, the Clintons, and the Illuminati being involved. I don't know how much to believe, but I sure believe "they" are trying to make everyone think one way and one way only.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
I really think Alex Jones is a NWO shill. Controlled opposition like most political commentators.
As a foreigner I don't know what to think where it comes to Alex Jones.
Is he more politically motivated (he seems very Republican friendly to my understanding of USA politics) or conspiracy minded, offending both sides of politics?
What makes him tick?

polymoog

Superstar
I really think Alex Jones is a NWO shill. Controlled opposition like most political commentators.
theres a lengthy thread on this.... actually, a few.
this was the biggest one: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/so-who-benefits-from-banning-alex-jones.4307/

i think hes controlled opposition as well. he has backtracked on sandy hook and refuses to cover false flag events out of fear he might be sued. equally bad, he believes that the conservative politicians will save us.
on the bright side, he has awakened so many people, so he has some value as long as they move beyond him.

polymoog

Superstar
Is he more politically motivated (he seems very Republican friendly to my understanding of USA politics) or conspiracy minded, offending both sides of politics?
its increasingly hard not to be republican (conservative) leaning these days since the left is so far from the centre.

years ago, he covered bilderberg, the illuminati, the NWO, 9-11, and other conspiracy related topics. like mark dice, he found that political commentary rakes in the most money, so he sticks with that. he is a good, initial stepping stone from being a blue pilled normie to someone who has a better understanding of what is happening, but he is by far not the last step in the journey.

by the way, crowder is quite similar: he has value for socio-political commentary; nothing more. the guy actually believes in the official story of 9/11. same deal with paul joseph watson.
the lesser known content creators are the ones who start putting the puzzle pieces together.

JoChris

Superstar
theres a lengthy thread on this.... actually, a few.
this was the biggest one: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/so-who-benefits-from-banning-alex-jones.4307/

i think hes controlled opposition as well. he has backtracked on sandy hook and refuses to cover false flag events out of fear he might be sued. equally bad, he believes that the conservative politicians will save us.
on the bright side, he has awakened so many people, so he has some value as long as they move beyond him.
That makes sense. So would you say approach all of Jones' material with skepticism until other commentators provide additional evidence?

polymoog

Superstar
That makes sense. So would you say approach all of Jones' material with skepticism until other commentators provide additional evidence?
i would listen to jones` political commentary if you want to hear the conservative angle and how deranged the far left is. his information is usually accurate. however, hes very slanted towards trump, and he thinks trump does not do anything wrong. health-wise, he has decent information since he frequently has the health ranger (mike adams of naturalnews.com) on the show, and hes knowledgeable. other guests are usually decent, but he oftentimes talks over the guests. i hate that.

for many, he can be entertaining (think of the 'gay frogs' rant, "theyre putting stuff in the water that makes the friggin` frogs gay!" which happened to be true), but i think theres a great deal of others who deserve your free time before listening to him.

in summary: dont listen to his show, but his info is usually decent and grounded in fact.