This forum seemingly dead, no real conspiracy truthers here

DavidSon

Star
I can't condemn someone simply because he broke bread with some unsavoury types.
Broke bread with some unsavory types? He is the unsavory type, the definition of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

A big problem with the world is corrupt leadership. Not everyone has special talents like interpreting history or addressing the public. Our leaders should represent humble citizens but they're mostly corrupt liars. I think it's sickening vampires like Missler, Billy Graham, Tim LaHae, John Hagee, et al. have so many honest people under a spell. Also really shady of you to play dumb again defending these satanists, just like in the 9-11 thread exposing Israel. "Oh freemasonz durh."

Go ahead and follow the wicked old satanist, I don't care. My comment is for those who are genuinely seeking truth as we help each other untangle the web of Mystery Babylon.

DavidSon

Star
I think you've mistaken me for someone else.
No, this is the post: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/countdown-to-september-11th.6257/post-443631
The world would need to learn the significance of Boaz and Jachin. Their place on the Masonic tracing board. the unification of opposites, the grand cycle which marks the precession of the ages. The Alchemical wedding, the true identity of the Statue of Liberty and the purpose of the Masons that built it. The occult architecture that's in front of everyone's noses. The Royal Arch in Washington Square and how that came to be built in such a way that it framed those towers.
Sorry if I'm overreacting to the fact you feel the occult associations around 911 are so important. But like I said in one of my replies, with the scores of connections to Israel and Jewish dual-nationals, your focus comes off as a limited hangout. I wonder if you have the courage to watch the video I posted because it is life changing.

There are several investigations into the glut of sinister Christian organizations and their indoctrination of the American public. I might start a thread to collect them together because IMO this is an important topic. CIA infiltrated Calvary Church is a well known perpetrator. Missler is only one of many Antichrists using the image of a holy Essene to advance their polluted geo-political aims. This article is a good overview that can lead into other research:

CHRISTOFASCISM

Broke bread with some unsavory types? He is the unsavory type, the definition of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

A big problem with the world is corrupt leadership. Not everyone has special talents like interpreting history or addressing the public. Our leaders should represent humble citizens but they're mostly corrupt liars. I think it's sickening vampires like Missler, Billy Graham, Tim LaHae, John Hagee, et al. have so many honest people under a spell. Also really shady of you to play dumb again defending these satanists, just like in the 9-11 thread exposing Israel. "Oh freemasonz durh."

Go ahead and follow the wicked old satanist, I don't care. My comment is for those who are genuinely seeking truth as we help each other untangle the web of Mystery Babylon.
These people leading giant ministries and “Christian” organizations you mention are all among the most skilled CIA-trained hypnotists. People love listening to them because they get slowly lulled into a happy, relaxed, and suggestible state. To accomplish this balance of alertness and trance without pulling the subject completely under requires the most skill of all hypnosis techniques. You’ll notice they all use similar vocal inflections. It’s not a coincidence.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
These people leading giant ministries and “Christian” organizations you mention are all among the most skilled CIA-trained hypnotists. People love listening to them because they get slowly lulled into a happy, relaxed, and suggestible state. To accomplish this balance of alertness and trance without pulling the subject completely under requires the most skill of all hypnosis techniques. You’ll notice they all use similar vocal inflections. It’s not a coincidence.
There is a lot of wisdom in this scene, painted in words by CS Lewis…

“Aslan,” said Lucy through her tears, “could you – will you – do something for these poor Dwarfs?”​
“Dearest,” said Aslan, “I will show you both what I can, and what I cannot, do.” He came close to the Dwarfs and gave a low growl: low, but it set all the air shaking. But the Dwarfs said to one another, “Hear that? That’s the gang at the other end of the stable. Trying to frighten us. They do it with a machine of some kind. Don’t take any notice. They won’t take us in again!”​
Aslan raised his head and shook his mane. Instantly a glorious feast appeared on the Dwarfs’ knees: pies and tongues and pigeons and trifles and ices, and each Dwarf had a goblet of good wine in his right hand. But it wasn’t much use. They began eating and drinking greedily enough, but it was clear that they couldn’t taste it properly. They thought they were eating and drinking only the sort of things you might find in a stable. One said he was trying to eat hay and another said he had got a bit of an old turnip and a third said he’d found a raw cabbage leaf. And they raised golden goblets of rich red wine to their lips and said “Ugh! Fancy drinking dirty water out of a trough that a donkey’s been at! Never thought we’d come to this.” But very soon every Dwarf began suspecting that every other Dwarf had found something nicer than he had, and they started grabbing and snatching, and went on to quarreling, till in a few minutes there was a free fight and all the good food was smeared on their faces and clothes or trodden under foot. But when at last they sat down to nurse their black eyes and their bleeding noses, they all said:​
“Well, at any rate there’s no Humbug here. We haven’t let anyone take us in. The Dwarfs are for the Dwarfs.”​
“You see,” said Aslan. “They will not let us help them. They have chosen cunning instead of belief. Their prison is only in their own minds, yet they are in that prison; and so afraid of being taken in that they cannot be taken out.”​

There is a lot of wisdom in this scene, painted in words by CS Lewis…

“Aslan,” said Lucy through her tears, “could you – will you – do something for these poor Dwarfs?”​
“Dearest,” said Aslan, “I will show you both what I can, and what I cannot, do.” He came close to the Dwarfs and gave a low growl: low, but it set all the air shaking. But the Dwarfs said to one another, “Hear that? That’s the gang at the other end of the stable. Trying to frighten us. They do it with a machine of some kind. Don’t take any notice. They won’t take us in again!”​
Aslan raised his head and shook his mane. Instantly a glorious feast appeared on the Dwarfs’ knees: pies and tongues and pigeons and trifles and ices, and each Dwarf had a goblet of good wine in his right hand. But it wasn’t much use. They began eating and drinking greedily enough, but it was clear that they couldn’t taste it properly. They thought they were eating and drinking only the sort of things you might find in a stable. One said he was trying to eat hay and another said he had got a bit of an old turnip and a third said he’d found a raw cabbage leaf. And they raised golden goblets of rich red wine to their lips and said “Ugh! Fancy drinking dirty water out of a trough that a donkey’s been at! Never thought we’d come to this.” But very soon every Dwarf began suspecting that every other Dwarf had found something nicer than he had, and they started grabbing and snatching, and went on to quarreling, till in a few minutes there was a free fight and all the good food was smeared on their faces and clothes or trodden under foot. But when at last they sat down to nurse their black eyes and their bleeding noses, they all said:​
“Well, at any rate there’s no Humbug here. We haven’t let anyone take us in. The Dwarfs are for the Dwarfs.”​
“You see,” said Aslan. “They will not let us help them. They have chosen cunning instead of belief. Their prison is only in their own minds, yet they are in that prison; and so afraid of being taken in that they cannot be taken out.”​
C.S. Lewis included many analogies to Masonic themes and symbols in his novels. This theme is definitely borrowed directly from freemasonry. The “secret” of the temple legend is that it’s based entirely upon the divergence of “belief/passion” (Seth, Solomon) vs. “cunning/wisdom” (sons of Cain, Hiram Abiff).

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
C.S. Lewis included many analogies to Masonic themes and symbols in his novels. This theme is definitely borrowed directly from freemasonry. The “secret” of the temple legend is that it’s based entirely upon the divergence of “belief/passion” (Seth, Solomon) vs. “cunning/wisdom” (sons of Cain, Hiram Abiff).
One might also conclude that Freemasonry borrowed many of its themes from the Bible, mixing in its own poisonous ideology. As always, discernment is the name of the game.

DavidSon

Star
But Lewis was also deeply opposed to Technocracy and the transhumanists of the day. When I heard how much Patrick Wood (Technocracy News) respects Lewis it gave me a new understanding.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar

Everything will continue to be exposed. The Great Reset agenda has a religious aspect to it and it will no doubt denude the wolves of their sheep garb. "Men of God" seeking self-preservation, a seat at the reset table or long on the NWO payroll will all be revealed. I think people should just prepare for the eventuality of betrayal by those they highly esteem.

I will faithfully document these incidents in the relevant thread :)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
But Lewis was also deeply opposed to Technocracy and the transhumanists of the day. When I heard how much Patrick Wood (Technocracy News) respects Lewis it gave me a new understanding.
His best book (the one he liked the best anyway) was “That Hideous Strength”. It pulls no punches about where he stands with “dualism”, transhumanism etc. Critics of Lewis really ought to read his works!

DavidSon

Star
His best book (the one he liked the best anyway) was “That Hideous Strength”. It pulls no punches about where he stands with “dualism”, transhumanism etc. Critics of Lewis really ought to read his works!
Well when you're railing on about Perrenialism and the evils of esotericism I hope you'll recall CS Lewis was dabbling with occult knowledge, taking hallucinogens with his pals the Inklings.

I'm not claiming to be the Supreme Judge but in my book there's degrees of harm caused. Missler and Hagee are far more dangerous actors, instigating nuclear war and directly engineering WMD's. Lewis was an Oxford/establishment academic with Universalist leanings- big deal. Neither groups are real representatives of the ascetic Jesus (not that I am either) but we have to sensibly evaluate their works.

Journeyman

Established
No, this is the post: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/countdown-to-september-11th.6257/post-443631

Sorry if I'm overreacting to the fact you feel the occult associations around 911 are so important. But like I said in one of my replies, with the scores of connections to Israel and Jewish dual-nationals, your focus comes off as a limited hangout. I wonder if you have the courage to watch the video I posted because it is life changing.

There are several investigations into the glut of sinister Christian organizations and their indoctrination of the American public. I might start a thread to collect them together because IMO this is an important topic. CIA infiltrated Calvary Church is a well known perpetrator. Missler is only one of many Antichrists using the image of a holy Essene to advance their polluted geo-political aims. This article is a good overview that can lead into other research:

CHRISTOFASCISM
I think you're likely aware what the implications of calling someone a 'limited hangout' are? I have a different view to you on what 911 was really about. I'm not however going to accuse anyone including yourself who doesn't share my interpretation of being a paid shill, because I realise what a serious accusation that is and I try not to conduct myself any differently online than I'd behave in person. I won't therefore respond in kind, suffice to say that your accusation is false, deeply offensive and unwarranted.

I could of course take the line that anyone eager to throw those accusations about may themselves be engaged in deliberate sabotage. The reason I don't is the same reason that I don't simply convict Chuck Missler or others on the basis of him having a name that sounds a little like Misleader or him being part of a think tank with others who are questionable. I don't discount either fact, but neither do I consider the burden of proof met sufficient to definitively conclude he's what you claim he is.

You're very quick to rush to judgment on myself and also it seems on others. Maybe that's not always the path to the best conclusions?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Journeyman

Matthew 5:11-13
King James Version

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

If people did enough research they'd realise that there are groups like the "Collins elite" who were said to be apart of deep secret alien research in the military but we're Christians unhappy with the way things were going and human sacrifice being required for aliens to "show up".

Unfortunately everyone seems paranoid to the extent that everything is now a double Psy op. Let me tell u it doesn't work like that. People are genuinely mislead misinformed and misguided. If it were the case everything was controlled to the finest detail there would be no defectors no suspicious murders and assassinations....

Some people here have a huge confirmation bias.

Also reminded of Phil schneider who was working in D.u.m.b.s and ended up dead in the most mysterious of circumstances. Is the pre requisite that someone is speaking truth they have to die ?

I don't think it works like that.

Nikōn

Veteran
Also reminded of Phil schneider who was working in D.u.m.b.s and ended up dead in the most mysterious of circumstances. Is the pre requisite that someone is speaking truth they have to die ?
You might appreciate this:

Bubbajay

Veteran
I started a thread about the controllers by Martin Cannon. Its true conspiracy, not just wacky theories you mostly see people talking about. It proves 100% that the whole UFO mystery was cover for mind control experiments. The essay is around 35 pages, and has 15 pages of notes.