This forum seemingly dead, no real conspiracy truthers here

txskeptic

Rookie
I'm not sure if it was already mentioned, but there was a period of time (it might have lasted for a couple/few years or so) when the person who runs VC opted to shut down the forum and a lot of the original posters dispersed to other outlets. Some folks did move over to an offshoot called "The Vigilant Forums" (which was shut down when the VC Forum came back online), but many went elsewhere.

Obviously, the forum is back now, but it is indeed a shell of its former self.

Last edited:

txskeptic

Rookie
Probably dumb question but are there another forums like this?
In addition to the ones mentioned (AboveTopSecret, Godlike Productions, r/conspiracy, etc.), The David Icke Forum is/was another popular conspiracy site. It is more UK-specific, but many of the topics/categoroes there also affect the US.

Alex Jones used to run an active forum too called Prison Planet, but I'm pretty sure it was shut down a couple years ago.

There were a lot more financial/economic-specific conspiracy forums & outlets in the early 2010s, when so many folks were still reeling from the Great Recession and there was fear about the Mayan Calendar prediction. They gradually petered out as more folks returned to work and the world didn't actually end.

Last edited:

Sibi

Star
This forum is not dead, it's just "perceived" to be so... Let's try to breathe into it some life new life then... Wonder if you've seen this already...It's all about what could happen next to our financial system...

I love the Corbett Report! He has a video from 2012 predicting this pandemic and government control. Here is a link to it - Pandemic!

Sibi

Star
I hope this forum is not dying! I have been a long time Vigilant Citizen reader and just now decided to participate. I want to be sure I do not post something that was already done and there are a lot of threads to go through.

I would like to share that I recently discovered these source material books for free online:

Chainless Slaves - Trauma programming manual. This manual is an overview on how to create a dissociated subject and tactics to use in trauma based programming​
The Serpent and the Rainbow - Wes Craven made a movie of this. It's about Haitian witches using a zombie drug to zombify and steal souls.​

e-Enoch

Superstar
I hope this forum is not dying! I have been a long time Vigilant Citizen reader and just now decided to participate. I want to be sure I do not post something that was already done and there are a lot of threads to go through.

I would like to share that I recently discovered these source material books for free online:

Chainless Slaves - Trauma programming manual. This manual is an overview on how to create a dissociated subject and tactics to use in trauma based programming​
The Serpent and the Rainbow - Wes Craven made a movie of this. It's about Haitian witches using a zombie drug to zombify and steal souls.​
Thank you for sharing these...

elsbet

Superstar
I think you're likely aware what the implications of calling someone a 'limited hangout' are? I have a different view to you on what 911 was really about. I'm not however going to accuse anyone including yourself who doesn't share my interpretation of being a paid shill, because I realise what a serious accusation that is and I try not to conduct myself any differently online than I'd behave in person. I won't therefore respond in kind, suffice to say that your accusation is false, deeply offensive and unwarranted.

I could of course take the line that anyone eager to throw those accusations about may themselves be engaged in deliberate sabotage. The reason I don't is the same reason that I don't simply convict Chuck Missler or others on the basis of him having a name that sounds a little like Misleader or him being part of a think tank with others who are questionable. I don't discount either fact, but neither do I consider the burden of proof met sufficient to definitively conclude he's what you claim he is.

You're very quick to rush to judgment on myself and also it seems on others. Maybe that's not always the path to the best conclusions?
Strong claims against Missler, yes.
I don't mind verifying in this case because I do like Missler, but I'm always curious about people in the public eye.
I like OM, too, and he usually brings good info to the forum.

I couldn't find any bonafide information-- the links in the write-ups / op-ed pieces were dead.

However, Missler addressed it, himself, in 2012 on the Koinona House site, with links to pertinent info.

He was initially a member of the Council for (can't recall but I think it's) Nat'l Policy, but apparently he left due to stewardship issues... very diplomatic way of putting it. The non-profit venture / satellite thing never got off the ground, as it were.

Info begins just about halfway through the page, if interested.

LINK

I have to say it but I see nothing groundbreaking posted here, everything is on bitchute and odyssey .

This site has become something more about religion debate than any conspiracies happening and any threads that do get posted have a pretty lack luster reply.

What im saying is for a "conspiracy" website there is very little talk of actual conspiracy
Maybe there is some kind of conspiracy against actual conspiracy and theoretical conspiracy?