Thread dedicated to the Holy Virgin Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven.

SnowFall

Veteran
The holy Virgin Mary is the Holy Mother of God, she is the Queen of Heaven and was assumed into heaven, both body and spirit.

she has performed many miracles and visitations.

As Saint Louis De Montfort said in his book True devotion to Mary:
“30. Just as, in the natural and corporal generation of children, there is a father and a mother, so in the supernatural and spiritual generation there is a Father, who is God, and a Mother, who is Mary. All the true children of God, the predestinate, have God for their Father, and Mary for their Mother. He who has not Mary for his Mother, has not God for his Father. This is the reason why the reprobate, such as heretics, schismatics, and others, who hate our Blessed Lady, or regard her with contempt and indifference, have not God for their Father, however much they boast of it, simply because they have not Mary for their Mother. For if they had her for their Mother, they would love and honour her as a true and good child naturally loves and honours the mother who has given him life.”

she is even spoken about and implied as Queen in Revelations 12!

I recommend everyone Pray the Holy Rosary and now I shall post a Hail Mary:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee,

Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus,

Holy Mary Mother of God, Pray for us Sinners now and at the hour of our Death

AMEN!

Nikōn

Veteran

SnowFall

Veteran

Repent, convert and pray the Holy Rosary

SnowFall

Veteran
Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus, Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death

AMEN!

SnowFall

Veteran
1. Jesus gave his EARTLY BODY for the forgiveness of sins and rose three days later.

2. Jesus was being tested. Because his came to earth as a human, he had humanity.

3. God the son, not God the father

4. Christ was seen not the father (numbers was before christ)

5. once again Christ the son not God the father

6. Christ didn’t need salvation

7 and 8. Gods earthly body (Christ)

9. John 5:19The Authority of the Son 19 Jesus said to them, “Very truly, I tell you, the Son can do nothing on his own, but only what he sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father [39] does, the Son does likewise. 20 The Father loves the Son and shows him all that he himself is doing; and he will show him greater works than these, so that you will be astonished. 21 Indeed, just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whomever he wishes. 22 The Father judges no one but has given all judgment to the Son, 23 so that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him. 24 Very truly, I tell you, anyone who hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life, and does not come under judgment, but has passed from death to life. 25 “Very truly, I tell you, the hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 26 For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself; 27 and he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man. 28 Do not be astonished at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and will come out—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

10.God the son was on earth as man

Seriously, you really need to learn about the trinity and learn why these things happened the way they did (and pray the Rosary.)

SnowFall

Veteran
Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus, Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen!

Daze

Superstar
Seriously, you really need to learn about the trinity and learn why these things happened the way they did
The "did" is satanic intervention.

I've made a thread on this actually, showing many past pagan religions who had 3 in 1 gods. Before you think, well, Christianity isn't pagan, take a look at Christmas and Easter, of which i also have threads.

In short, the 1st commandment states.. "Thou shall have no god but Me."

Life is too short so good luck with your polytheism.

SnowFall

Veteran
I'm just wondering, should we pray to God or Jesus or Mary?
We pray to God and Christ with worship and we pray to the Holy Virgin with veneration.

when we pray to God and Christ we give glory to them and ask them to forgive us etc

when we pray to our Lady we ask her to intercede on our behalf and pray for us.

SnowFall

Veteran
The "did" is satanic intervention.

I've made a thread on this actually, showing many past pagan religions who had 3 in 1 gods. Before you think, well, Christianity isn't pagan, take a look at Christmas and Easter, of which i also have threads.

In short, the 1st commandment states.. "Thou shall have no god but Me."

Life is too short so good luck with your polytheism.
Not at all but satanic intervention is what happened with Mohammad, or was he just a scammer? Also didn’t he marry a six year old or something? That sounds pretty satanic to me.

I’d like to see those see those threads, link?
And that’s why I only have one God! The one living God who expresses himself in three forms God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.

didn’t he marry a six year old or something? That sounds pretty satanic to me.
If you should care to examine the literature of your own Church, Snowfall, namely the apocrypha and the Confessions of Augustine of Hippo, you will find it is reported that Joseph (a man of 90 years of age), married Mary (may God be pleased with her) when she was a girl of 12, and that Augustine had expressed his intention to marry a girl of 10 (he writes in his Confessions of her, "she pleased me"), and would have married her two years later, had he not decided to become a priest. Christian literature reports other such marriages, such as those of Rebecca and Isaac, and Jacob's daughter, Dina, to Shechem. The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of God be upon him) was married to Aisha (may God be pleased with her) when she was 6 or 7, and she only began to live with him, when she was 9, after becoming mature. Such was the norm, until half a century or so ago: to marry children at young ages, and consummate this marriage at the onset of puberty. Both historians, and Bible scholars testify to this.

“These early laws specified that a girl consenting to s** had to be at least 10 to 12 years old in most states, with a few specifying ages as old as 14 or 16. In Delaware, the age of consent was seven, based on ancient English laws setting the age squire.”
Teenage S** and Pregnancy, Mike A. Males, pg. 40

"In Medieval and early modern European societies, the age of marriage remained low, with documented cases of brides as young as seven years, although marriages were typically not consummated until the girl reached puberty."
Internet Child P**nography: Causes, Investigation, and Prevention, Richard Wortley and Stephen Smallbon, pg. 10

"United States, the age of consent was much lower. For example, in New York, the age of consent was ten years until 1885. After 1885, age of consent laws changed around the country, reaching 16 in New York in 1889 and 18 in 1895. Prior to these changes the age of consent in most places in the United States was 10 or 12 years.” Prostitution and S** Work, Melissa Hope Ditmore, pg. xxi

“In the Hebrew Bible and New Testament, marriage is considered the natural state for men and women, and although there are certainly instances where Jewish men (and rarely, Jewish women) are not married, this is the exception rather than norm. Most women marry quite young, usually soon after the onset of menstruation, which of course, heralds fertility. Men typically marry later (in their twenties, or even thirties) and this most men are older than their wives.”
What the Bible Really Tells Us: The Essential Guide to Biblical Literacy, T. J. Wray, pg. 146

“A typical adult Israelite male had a life expectancy of forty years. Infant mortality rates were high, perhaps as high as 50 percent. So women typically had two pregnancies for every one child who reached age five. Since the economic survival of the household depended on the production of able-bodied children, women married immediately after puberty and were pregnant or nursing for a relatively large portion of their life.” [20]
Sabbath and Jubilee (Understanding Biblical Themes), Richard H. Lowery, pg. 8

In light of the above information, your choices are twofold. Either, you must denounce as "Satanic" all the peoples of the ancient and pre-modern world that viewed this practice as no less than a cultural norm, including Joseph the Carpenter, or you must accept that you are anachronistically projecting your modern sensibilities onto history in order to score a cheap shot.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
So im just wondering snowfall.
You're a dude right? Pretty sure i seen you in the celeb thread or something. Why do you have a girls name?

Looking forward to your comments on 12 year old Mary and 80 year old Joseph.

Wouldn't want people to call you a hypocrite. Now would we?

SnowFall

Veteran
If you should care to examine the literature of your own Church, Snowfall, namely the apocrypha and the Confessions of Augustine of Hippo, you will find it is reported that Joseph (a man of 90 years of age), married Mary (may God be pleased with her) when she was a girl of 12, and that Augustine had expressed his intention to marry a girl of 10 (he writes in his Confessions of her, "she pleased me"), and would have married her two years later, had he not decided to become a priest. Christian literature reports other such marriages, such as those of Rebecca and Isaac, and Jacob's daughter, Dina, to Shechem. The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of God be upon him) was married to Aisha (may God be pleased with her) when she was 6 or 7, and she only began to live with him, when she was 9, after becoming mature. Such was the norm, until half a century or so ago: to marry children at young ages, and consummate this marriage at the onset of puberty. Both historians, and Bible scholars testify to this.

“These early laws specified that a girl consenting to s** had to be at least 10 to 12 years old in most states, with a few specifying ages as old as 14 or 16. In Delaware, the age of consent was seven, based on ancient English laws setting the age squire.”
Teenage S** and Pregnancy, Mike A. Males, pg. 40

"In Medieval and early modern European societies, the age of marriage remained low, with documented cases of brides as young as seven years, although marriages were typically not consummated until the girl reached puberty."
Internet Child P**nography: Causes, Investigation, and Prevention, Richard Wortley and Stephen Smallbon, pg. 10

"United States, the age of consent was much lower. For example, in New York, the age of consent was ten years until 1885. After 1885, age of consent laws changed around the country, reaching 16 in New York in 1889 and 18 in 1895. Prior to these changes the age of consent in most places in the United States was 10 or 12 years.” Prostitution and S** Work, Melissa Hope Ditmore, pg. xxi

“In the Hebrew Bible and New Testament, marriage is considered the natural state for men and women, and although there are certainly instances where Jewish men (and rarely, Jewish women) are not married, this is the exception rather than norm. Most women marry quite young, usually soon after the onset of menstruation, which of course, heralds fertility. Men typically marry later (in their twenties, or even thirties) and this most men are older than their wives.”
What the Bible Really Tells Us: The Essential Guide to Biblical Literacy, T. J. Wray, pg. 146

“A typical adult Israelite male had a life expectancy of forty years. Infant mortality rates were high, perhaps as high as 50 percent. So women typically had two pregnancies for every one child who reached age five. Since the economic survival of the household depended on the production of able-bodied children, women married immediately after puberty and were pregnant or nursing for a relatively large portion of their life.” [20]
Sabbath and Jubilee (Understanding Biblical Themes), Richard H. Lowery, pg. 8

In light of the above information, your choices are twofold. Either, you must denounce as "Satanic" all the peoples of the ancient and pre-modern world that viewed this practice as no less than a cultural norm, including Joseph the Carpenter, or you must accept that you are anachronistically projecting your modern sensibilities onto history in order to score a cheap shot.
well first of all Mary was around 14 years old:
“The apocryphal writings to which we referred in the last paragraph state that Mary remained in the Temple after her presentation in order to be educated with other Jewish children. There she enjoyed ecstatic visions and daily visits of the holy angels.

When she was fourteen, the high priest wished to send her home for marriage. Mary reminded him of her vow of virginity, and in his embarrassment the high priest consulted the Lord. Then he called all the young men of the family of David, and promised Mary in marriage to him whose rod should sprout and become the resting place of the Holy Ghost in form of a dove. It was Joseph who was privileged in this extraordinary way.

We have already seen that St. Gregory of Nyssa, St. Germanus of Constantinople, and pseudo-Gregory Nazianzen seem to adopt these legends. Besides, the emperor Justinian allowed a basilica to be built on the platform of the former Temple in memory of Our Lady's stay in the sanctuary; the church was called the New St. Mary's so as to distinguish it from the Church of the Nativity. It seems to be the modern mosque el-Aksa. [47]

On the other hand, the Church is silent as to Mary's stay in the Temple. St. Ambrose [48], describing Mary's life before the Annunciation, supposes expressly that she lived in the house of her parents. All the descriptions of the Jewish Temple which can claim any scientific value leave us in ignorance as to any localities in which young girls might have been educated. Joas's stay in the Temple till the age of seven does not favour the supposition that young girls were educated within the sacred precincts; for Joas was king, and was forced by circumstances to remain in the Temple (cf. 2 Kings 11:3). What 2 Maccabees 3:19, says about "the virgins also that were shut up" does not show that any of them were kept in the Temple buildings. If the prophetess Anna is said (Luke 2:37) not to have "departed from the temple, by fastings and prayer serving night and day", we do not suppose that she actually lived in one of the temple rooms. [49] As the house of Joachim and Anna was not far distant from the Temple, we may suppose that the holy child Mary was often allowed to visit the sacred buildings in order to satisfy her devotion.

Jewish maidens were considered marriageable at the age of twelve years and six months, though the actual age of the bride varied with circumstances. The marriage was preceded by the betrothal, after which the bride legally belonged to the bridegroom, though she did not live with him till about a year later, when the marriage used to be celebrated. All this agrees well with the language of the Evangelists. St. Luke (1:27) calls Mary "a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph"; St. Matthew (1:18) says, "when as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child, of the Holy Ghost". As we know of no brother of Mary, we must suppose that she was an heiress, and was obliged by the law of Numbers 36:6 to marry a member of her tribe. The Law itself prohibited marriage within certain degrees of relationship, so that the marriage of even an heiress was left more or less to choice.

According to Jewish custom, the union between Joseph and Mary had to be arranged by the parents of St. Joseph. One might ask why Mary consented to her betrothal, though she was bound by her vow of virginity. As she had obeyed God's inspiration in making her vow, so she obeyed God's inspiration in becoming the affianced bride of Joseph. Besides, it would have been singular among the Jews to refuse betrothal or marriage; for all the Jewish maidens aspired after marriage as the accomplishment of a natural duty. Mary trusted the Divine guidance implicitly, and thus was certain that her vow would be kept even in her married state.”

secondly concerning Joseph’s age:https://catholicstraightanswers.com/old-saint-joseph-jesus-born/

Thirdly: there is one HUUUGE thing that you aren’t considering, let me give you a hint it’s in Mary’s title, The Holy Virgin Mary. Mary was and is a Virgin.

lastly: the perception of the time is that when a girl was nearly thirteen she become a woman due to her getting her period. Although that seems very icky to me as a modern man at least they had what they believed to be a valid reason. I don’t see any reason in marrying a nine year old.

SnowFall

Veteran
So im just wondering snowfall.
You're a dude right? Pretty sure i seen you in the celeb thread or something. Why do you have a girls name?

Looking forward to your comments on 12 year old Mary and 80 year old Joseph.

Wouldn't want people to call you a hypocrite. Now would we?
Yep I’m a dude.
Tell me Daze how exactly is snowfall a girls name?

no, my Moslem friend we wouldn’t.

SnowFall

Veteran
Hail Mary Full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus, Holy Mary mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen