Thread dedicated to the Holy Virgin Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven.

Daze

Superstar
In Tidal's absence, you're the king of cringe boomer takes.
Ah, now were onto slander. Is it? Like i said. You dont matter. This is probably what gets your goat. The fact that i can't even be bothered to fully read your replies probably burns you up inside. Have you noticed i read Toki but not you? Maybe it has something to do with you being subhuman? Who else would you like to mock that has nothing to do with this thread?

Like water off a ducks back you don't bother me. Much like the way you take to lying, like a duck takes to flying.

Continue with the insults, sit and seethe. Ya just don't matter.

Peace my brother from another mother.

Daze

Superstar
@recure Ya, I'd reply with the laugh emoji myself in your position. Just another scumbag insulting random people on these forums for God alone knows what reasons why. You keep repping Jesus, ya hear!

recure

Established
@recure Ya, I'd reply with the laugh emoji myself in your position. Just another scumbag insulting random people on these forums for God alone knows what reasons why. You keep repping Jesus, ya hear!
Yeah you would cause you're a clown.

Daze

Superstar
Yeah you would cause you're a clown.
While your sub human, with the evidence above.

Back 2 back with the insults is what this is gonna turn into. So this is where i add you back to my ignore, for no other reason then that you utterly disgust me.

Take the last word.

Edit : We both know you will be much happier when your lies go unchallenged again. So its a win win.

Maldarker

Star
Ok, so Allah says he is not the Father was your original claim. Yes? Even though Allah literally is the Arabic word for God, so you are essentually saying God says he is not God.

Read your proof, not seeing it. He clearly says he is not Jesus. Problem is .. you think Jesus is the Father? Is that the road you want to take?
Even when your book constantly distinguishes the 2 like 100's of times? I mean to the point where they talk to one another? Is your god bi-polar Toki?

I think I'm gonna bow out of this one. The mental gymnastics required for belief in your faith is starting to go over my head.

Good day Toki.
So in essence then Yeshua Hamashiach is Allah

Maldarker

Star
Semantics. He is called the father because he has a perceived son. It is meant to separate him from Jesus. The first verse does not say God the Father created the earth. It simply says God did.

Regardless it does not change who he is. Muslims worship the same God that Abraham did which is what the Christians lay claim to.
Semantics lol dude its all about the semantics

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Nah, i took everyone off ignore about a week ago, but I have added Van since. Atm he's solo.

... It is interesting though how you admit to lie because you thought i couldn't see it. Is deception forefront in your faith, or is it optional?

Pretty much every Muslim here will agree that the God of the Jews, the Muslims and the Christians (with Jesus removed of course) is the God of Abraham. Heck, even our -Muslim- friend Tempo here might admit to it.

With this in mind I'll let you pick the name/s.
No. Just as I reject your false claims that grown men can "marry" children. And I fully reject your blasphemous (by Islamic standards) notion that Allah is any sort of "father". You and your clique are a band of lost souls.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Common sense. Would the Almighty call a p***phile an excellent example?

When you reject the prophet of Islam, but claim Islam. You make yourself irrelevant. Much like one who claims Judaism but rejects Moses, one who claims Christianity but denounces Jesus. You remove yourself from credibility. You don't speak for Muslims, not a one. The truth is you are attacking Muslims while buddying up with mushirks.

I see the polytheist liking all of your posts and it only strengthens my argument. What kind of Muslim are you to side with the polytheists against those who proclaim the kalimah?

He likes what you say because your against me while i have destroyed his man worship. Why don't you also speak up and say Jesus was a slave? Don't want to lose the backing of your fellow mates? Perhaps you think Jesus is god as well? To be honest at this point i would not be surprised.

When i said you were a joke, i meant it.
You are literally coming apart at the seams here. So where is your loyal posse of blasphemers? They are cool with backing each other up when it comes to child r*pe... yet it appears co-signing your shirk (Allah is a "father) it a bridge too far for them...

Daze

Superstar
Semantics lol dude its all about the semantics
The is no god but God and as a Muslim i am in submission to him

While you have taken the prophet of this same deity and decided to worship him.. Reject or rejoice in it, it is the reality.

I can't make it any clearer but i don't have to because the majority are trolling at this point.

I am done with this thread. Do what you want with it.

Okay. I know I am going to tread on highly dangerous grounds (again).

Imho,
La Ilaha illallah = He is the only Alone, all praises to Him.

We say Him, but still cannot equate Him with the Heavenly Father. (This statement wrecks both Christians and Muslims feelings, I know. But as we humans cannot accept our individual death/expiry to be true - it hurts our feelings. So is this statement as well - for Christians and Muslims atleast).

And that is exactly why I initially said that religions, unfortunately, remain stay put at - My God is better than your God.

It would be better if everyone of us human beings understood that TheSourceOfTheUniverse, TheOmniPresent, TheOmniScient, TheOmniPotent - doesn't need a gender. So, we all would have used the pronoun - It instead.

But, unfortunately, that is exactly how far you can get away with the language and semantics I am afraid.

And on top of everything, we have the masonic pedagogy all around the globe that provides the only comprehension to us all (since the times we were wee ones, individually) is that there is 1, 2, 3 ,4 ... and so on.
But there's no comprehension as to Why 1?
Why 2? Why 3? etc. Why not something else instead of the basic rote comprehension and learning.

Well, the design is exactly systematically made to keep the distinction, separation and division alive!

Should the division stays, so will the jesuits/masons/elites! =)

Last edited:

Imho,

We say Him, but still cannot equate Him with the Heavenly Father. (This statement wrecks both Christians and Muslims feelings, I know. But as we humans cannot accept our individual death/expiry to be true - it hurts our feelings. So is this statement as well - for Christians and Muslims atleast).

And that is exactly why I initially said that religions, unfortunately, remain stay put at - My God is better than your God.

It would be better if everyone of us human beings understood that TheSourceOfTheUniverse, TheOmniPresent, TheOmniScient, TheOmniPotent - doesn't need a gender. So, we all would have used the pronoun - It instead.

But, unfortunately, that is exactly how far you can get away with the language and semantics I am afraid.

And on top of everything, we have the masonic pedagogy all around the globe that provides the only comprehension to us all (since the times we were wee ones, individually) is that there is 1, 2, 3 ,4 ... and so on.
Why 2? Why 3? etc. Why not something else instead of the basic rote comprehension and learning.

Well, the design is exactly systematically made to keep the distinction, separation and division alive!

Merv (Merovingian, Matrix Reloaded) :-

"Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the why. ' Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless. And this is how you come to me, without why,' without power."

Daze

Superstar

Imho,

La Ilaha illallah is transliteration. Its Arabic, in English it literally means No god but God. As in there is only one Creator.

There is no god but God and Abraham was his messenger.
There is no god but God and Muhammad was his messenger.
There is no god but God and Jesus was his messenger.

While those statements read different, they are the same in that they point to the exact same deity. All of those names (and many more) are mentioned in all Abrahamic texts. The Torah, Injeel and Quran. For the simple reason that they all came from the same source.

Many here vehemently deny it but even Ahmad is found in the Bible, which is short for Muhammad. Much like Bob is short for Robert.
It has been highlighted here but the finger goes into the ears. There are many here who will never accept this and that is fine. God is the final destination and He will inform of all of what we used to do.

I posted this before but its highly relevant, especially in the last 5-10 pages here.

truth.jpg

So I end it with Quran.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." (109: 6)

Peace be with you.

La Ilaha illallah is transliteration. Its Arabic, in English it literally means No god but God. As in there is only one Creator.

There is no god but God and Abraham was his messenger.
There is no god but God and Muhammad was his messenger.
There is no god but God and Jesus was his messenger.

While those statements read different, they are the same in that they point to the exact same deity. All of those names (and many more) are mentioned in all Abrahamic texts. The Torah, Injeel and Quran. For the simple reason that they all came from the same source.

Many here vehemently deny it but even Ahmad is found in the Bible, which is short for Muhammad. Much like Bob is short for Robert.
It has been highlighted here but the finger goes into the ears. There are many here who will never accept this and that is fine. God is the final destination and He will inform of all of what we used to do.

I posted this before but its highly relevant, especially in the last 5-10 pages here.

View attachment 72337

So I end it with Quran.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." (109: 6)

Peace be with you.
Acknowledged. Hon'ble @Daze bruvv.

Just a mere rational thought I wish to put out here, you may agree to disagree, with my utmost respect, it is upto you.

"Should TheOmniPresent is really TheOmniPresent, then, can it not be, for real, that TheOmniPresent is inside me/us/ALL living Human Beings too?"
#Food4DeepThought

Or TheOmniPresent isn't really TheOmniPresent.
It can't be both ways.
That, I am sure.
#Rhetorical

Daze

Superstar
Acknowledged. Hon'ble @Daze bruvv.

Just a mere rational thought I wish to put out here, you may agree to disagree, with my utmost respect, it is upto you.

"Should TheOmniPresent is really TheOmniPresent, then, can it not be, for real, that TheOmniPresent is inside me/us/ALL living Human Beings too?"
#Food4DeepThought

Or TheOmniPresent isn't really TheOmniPresent.
It can't be both ways.
That, I am sure.
#Rhetorical
Once the prophet (saw) asked a man what was the most powerful verse in the Quran. The man replied ayatul Kursi and the prophet said knowledge will be forever happy around you... or something to this effect.

Ayatul Kursi is often recited by a practicing Muslim. 5 times a day or more. In this verse, 2:255, it tells us where God is. Well, where his throne is at least.

Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills.
His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. (2:255)

There are authentic hadith that describe God rolling up the heavens into his right hand in the end. (Bukhari 4812).

Imagine how expansive our own galaxy, how massive the milky way alone is?
mw.jpg
If you could travel at the speed of light it would take you 100,000 years to cross, just 1 galaxy.

Millions of stars. Scientists today, with all of there tech have not even found the end of the first heaven yet. There are 7 heavens (layers) and the prophet said the 7th heaven compared to the 6th is like a ring in the desert, while the 6th compared to the 5th is like a ring in the desert and so on.. all the way up to the 1st heaven.

All of this is under God's throne (some translate kursi as foot stool). All of this will be rolled up into God's hand.

We can not fathom God, our limited cognitive skills can't consume it. But he is absolutely massive. To say he's in you physically..... I have to respectfully disagree.

I do appreciate your respectful tone towards me, but it is highly unnecessary. Feel free to talk to me as you normally would. There is nothing special on my end. I'm just another servant of the Creator, like everything else in existence.

I do want to touch on a comment i made above however.
I am done with this thread. Do what you want with it.
I am sure multiple people here are gonna use this to call me a liar. More then a few here such as the mushrik and the munafiq will do whatever it takes to paint me in a bad light. So i would like to add some clarification. I meant i was done with them.

The convo in the past 5-10 pages is one that has taken place over and over and over and over and over. Such as Floss, I've known him for about 6 years now and our convo is anything but new. You however.. well, you're different simply because you're new. So I clicked reply on your post and here we are.

Regardless i have put Tempo and Recure back on ignore because it makes the forums a much better place over all. Both have been ignored for the longest time, but due to a change of heart i un-ignored everyone, over a dozen. However these 2 didn't last 3 days. Live and learn i suppose.

Peace to you and yours Hans.

recure

Established
Regardless i have put Tempo and Recure back on ignore because it makes the forums a much better place over all. Both have been ignored for the longest time, but due to a change of heart i un-ignored everyone, over a dozen. However these 2 didn't last 3 days. Live and learn i suppose.
Yes, it’s better that you don't have to reply to me as it's the only way to cope with making yourself look like a total buffoon if you do. A “change of heart” means nothing if you constantly change your mind, like after every post you made here and flip-flopped on. Unfortunately, in spite of your feeble attempts to save face, it's apparent that you’re a demented boomer that projects your insecurities onto other people, yet you somehow think you’re morally superior and that you’re in a position to dictate what other people should or shouldn’t do or believe in. It also shows that you are emotionally weak as you like to accuse people of being liars and "sub-human" then get offended when you are called by what you are, a clown.

As it stands, you cannot provide one reference to a Muslim theologian from the medieval period for your claim that Allah is God the Father despite saying all Muslims believe it; and not a single Muslim here has supported your claim, but those that have commented on it have denied it. The ones that remain silent are probably too insecure themselves to rebuke you even though they know you are a heretic, and to corroborate your claim would make them partakers in your heresy.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yes, it’s better that you don't have to reply to me as it's the only way to cope with making yourself look like a total buffoon if you do. A “change of heart” means nothing if you constantly change your mind, like after every post you made here and flip-flopped on. Unfortunately, in spite of your feeble attempts to save face, it's apparent that you’re a demented boomer that projects your insecurities onto other people, yet you somehow think you’re morally superior and that you’re in a position to dictate what other people should or shouldn’t do or believe in. It also shows that you are emotionally weak as you like to accuse people of being liars and "sub-human" then get offended when you are called by what you are, a clown.

As it stands, you cannot provide one reference to a Muslim theologian from the medieval period for your claim that Allah is God the Father despite saying all Muslims believe it; and not a single Muslim here has supported your claim, but those that have commented on it have denied it. The ones that remain silent are probably too insecure themselves to rebuke you even though they know you are a heretic, and to corroborate your claim would make them partakers in your heresy.
Dude and his posse are a hot mess... they keep starting ish they cant handle, switching to personal attacks and once they have exposed themselves and been shredded for it... "Im done with this thread/interacting with so-and-so"... people are like "Good! No more drama!" Then when nobody else bites on their provocations and trolling for conflict, here they are right back where they started... trolling and provoking. And here we are... still waiting for his cadre of morons to co-sign his "Allah is the father" blasphemy smh.

SnowFall

Veteran
I don’t know what happened in this thread during my absence but remember this thread is dedicated to the Holy Virgin Mary, Not Islam.

SALVE REGINA!

SnowFall

Veteran
Once the prophet (saw) asked a man what was the most powerful verse in the Quran. The man replied ayatul Kursi and the prophet said knowledge will be forever happy around you... or something to this effect.

Ayatul Kursi is often recited by a practicing Muslim. 5 times a day or more. In this verse, 2:255, it tells us where God is. Well, where his throne is at least.

Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. (2:255)

There are authentic hadith that describe God rolling up the heavens into his right hand in the end. (Bukhari 4812).

Imagine how expansive our own galaxy, how massive the milky way alone is?
View attachment 72354
If you could travel at the speed of light it would take you 100,000 years to cross, just 1 galaxy.

Millions of stars. Scientists today, with all of there tech have not even found the end of the first heaven yet. There are 7 heavens (layers) and the prophet said the 7th heaven compared to the 6th is like a ring in the desert, while the 6th compared to the 5th is like a ring in the desert and so on.. all the way up to the 1st heaven.

All of this is under God's throne (some translate kursi as foot stool). All of this will be rolled up into God's hand.

We can not fathom God, our limited cognitive skills can't consume it. But he is absolutely massive. To say he's in you physically..... I have to respectfully disagree.

I do appreciate your respectful tone towards me, but it is highly unnecessary. Feel free to talk to me as you normally would. There is nothing special on my end. I'm just another servant of the Creator, like everything else in existence.

I do want to touch on a comment i made above however.

I am sure multiple people here are gonna use this to call me a liar. More then a few here such as the mushrik and the munafiq will do whatever it takes to paint me in a bad light. So i would like to add some clarification. I meant i was done with them.

The convo in the past 5-10 pages is one that has taken place over and over and over and over and over. Such as Floss, I've known him for about 6 years now and our convo is anything but new. You however.. well, you're different simply because you're new. So I clicked reply on your post and here we are.

Peace to you and yours Hans.
Remember brother, this is a Catholic thread not an Islamic one!