Toxoplasmosis and effects

This is not a anti-cat thread, i like cats, though they are probably the first association that comes to mind for most people when mentioning toxoplasmosis.

Anyway.

I found these the other day and thought it was interesting.

First they make the allegation that those who have been infected with toxoplasmosis are more susceptible to c0vid infection. I dont have any proof of that, but interesting hypothesis.
Screenshot_20221202-014735.jpg

Then i tried doing some duckduckgo research on these claims, but science has gone woke and its hard to find. But when i manually put in the url found in these images i did find the study referenced. While the study does not mention toxoplasmosis specifically, it mentions rates of intestinal parasitic infection.

In a controlled study 67.5% of 200 homosexual men but only 16% of 100 heterosexual men were found to be infected with intestinal parasites. Entamoeba histolytica was isolated from 27% of the homosexual and 1% of the heterosexual men, and Giardia lamblia was isolated from 13% of the homosexual and 3% of the heterosexual men. The presence of symptoms could not be correlated with infection except when the infection was caused by more than one organism, including G. lamblia. Symptoms were much more common in both infected and uninfected homosexuals than in heterosexuals. Among the homosexual men recent foreign travel, living in a homosexual household and promiscuity were not correlated with intestinal parasitic infection, but cleansing of the anus before and sex was associated with a significantly lower prevalence of infection. These findings suggest that the male homosexual community may be an important reservoir of potentially pathogenic protozoa.
Could ivermectic actually "cure" same sex attraction?

Screenshot_20221202-014833.jpg

Screenshot_20221202-015541.jpg

However, this study also mentioned says that the incidence of infection has decreased in recent decades, which does not line up with what we're seeing if toxoplasmosis is the cause.

Toxoplasma gondii can cause congenital, neurologic, ocular, and mild or asymptomatic infection. To determine the U.S. prevalence of T. gondii infection, we tested sera collected from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 1999-2004 for T. gondii immunoglobulin G antibodies in persons 6-49 years old and contrasted the results to those comparable in NHANES III (1988-1994) (ages 12-49 years). Of the 17,672 persons examined in NHANES 1999-2004, 15,960 (90%) were tested. The age-adjusted T. gondii seroprevalence among persons 6-49 years old was 10.8% (95% confidence limits [CL] 9.6%, 11.9%), and among women 15-44 years old, 11.0% (95% CL 9.5%, 12.4%). T. gondii seroprevalence declined from 14.1% to 9.0% (P < 0.001) from NHANES III to NHANES 1999-2004 among U.S.-born persons ages 12-49 years. Although T. gondii infects many persons in the U.S., the prevalence has declined in the past decade.

Thoughts?

TrustNo1

Established
It’s still a possibility since parasites can influence behavior and control you in ways which you wouldn’t normally act.
Have you done a parasite cleanse?

When all else fails let's blame cats who have been around as long as humans and have destroyed many rats who were causing major problems such as the bubonic plague. At this point I believe nothing that science or doctors say. My cat or dog never tried to inject me with poisonous vaccines or rigged the election. Next thing they will tell us is our household pets are actually disguised freemasons who are working in tandem with the Illuminati and are somehow responsible for child trafficking and the drug trade. Or better yet MSM will tell us we must get rid of all our pets because they are spys working for Russia?

When all else fails let's blame cats who have been around as long as humans and have destroyed many rats who were causing major problems such as the bubonic plague. At this point I believe nothing that science or doctors say. My cat or dog never tried to inject me with poisonous vaccines or rigged the election. Next thing they will tell us is our household pets are actually disguised freemasons who are working in tandem with the Illuminati and are somehow responsible for child trafficking and the drug trade.
Not meant to be an anti-cat thread at all. I have a couple myself, their mom ditched them in our yard and i bottle fed them until they could eat.

Just exploring the connection, if any, between parasites and same-sex attraction. Parasites have been known to make the host act against its own interest.

Definitely not mainstream science. According to maistream anything, same-sex attraction is to be celebrated and acted upon, or else you're a bigot.

Or better yet MSM will tell us we must get rid of all our pets because they are spys working for Russia?
Lol on another website someone was claiming all pigeons are really government drones. So what was that that landed on my shoulder, battery acid?

Not meant to be an anti-cat thread at all. I have a couple myself, their mom ditched them in our yard and i bottle fed them until they could eat.

Just exploring the connection, if any, between parasites and same-sex attraction. Parasites have been known to make the host act against its own interest.

Definitely not mainstream science. According to maistream anything, same-sex attraction is to be celebrated and acted upon, or else you're a bigot.

Lol on another website someone was claiming all pigeons are really government drones. So what was that that landed on my shoulder, battery acid?
Ok I guess I overeacted and missed your point. I have noticed ever since the Covid Hoax began the MSM likes to scare us with pictures of microscopic things. Their old thing of trying to scare us with pictures of atomic bombs doesn't work as well as it used to so I think they have switched to microscopic pictures of Covid and related things. Sometimes I wonder if they are even real or just fake drawings .

I have noticed ever since the Covid Hoax began the MSM likes to scare us with pictures of microscopic things. Their old thing of trying to scare us with pictures of atomic bombs doesn't work as well as it used to so I think they have switched to microscopic pictures of Covid and related things. Sometimes I wonder if they are even real or just fake drawings .
Hmmm good point. I got curious looked it up. I know viruses are conveniently too small to be seen under a microscope, so we're supposed to take their word for it, but i figured the toxoplasmosis parasite would be bigger.

I found this video of the cysts under a microscope, but was unable to find out how big the parasite actually is. So now im wondering the image of the full grown parasite is not just an artist depiction.

Screenshot for those who don't have time for that
Screenshot_20221220-235133.jpg

Im not going full parasite denier but now im very curious if the parasite is visible under microscope.

Simka

Established
Most healthy people recover from toxoplasmosis without treatment. They can be treated with a combination of drugs such as pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine, plus folinic acid (of course, only after consulting a doctor and after reading the descriptions of these meds (I use the Canadian Pharmacy site for this purpose) to understand all possible effects and find out cautions). But it is important to understand you have exactly toxoplasmosis as its symptoms are often flu-like (fever, swollen lymph nodes that may last for weeks, headache, muscle aches). That's why it is essential to do a blood test when you experience something similar and don't recover fast.

Last edited:
Most healthy people recover from toxoplasmosis without treatment. They can be treated with a combination of drugs such as pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine, plus folinic acid (of course, only after consulting a doctor). But it is important to understand you have exactly toxoplasmosis as its symptoms are often flu-like (fever, swollen lymph nodes that may last for weeks, headache, muscle aches). That's why it is essential to do a blood test when you experience something similar and don't recover fast.

The hard part is probably convincing the dr to run a blood test for it instead of them just writing it off as "you must have c0vid" or something