Transvestigation

free2018

Star
Yes the one next to Mallmann look suspect too,but the other look bio women to me
Naw, they all have man skulls to me. The first one that looks like a ginger is more like a woman, but they have men’s skulls.

The second one has the same skull as the man doing their makeup.

Behumble

Established
This is a man:

I posted in the random thought thread about birth certificates being used to target individual like grooming or sacrifices.

This is what I meant by that:

"Was she killed as part of her siblings’ price for stardom? Or was she retired and will emerge in a new role on the world stage, most likely as a transgender male? Who can know for sure? All we can say with 100% certainty is that this was a scripted ritual all by the numbers."

ARose

Established
Some things to remember, when evaluating women and trying to establish whether they are actually male:

1.After menopause, women’s hormone balance changes and testosterone has more of an influence on appearance.

2. Chemical birth control has wreaked havoc on our society in that it has resulted in androgen related hormonal issues and shedding into drinking water (in which, not all of it can be removed) has chemically impacted the sperm health and sexual development of males, as well.

3. Fitness trends in the entertainment industry that push for muscular “ripped” women requires steroid and other supplement use (often concealed by serum and blood transfusion, so it had been previously broken down to the point where the steroid isn’t recognized in tests but the results are still felt by the recipient) can result in the masculinization of the features of female “stars.”

ARose

Established
This is an interesting topic, though because it is true that many supermodels have extremely unusual bodies compared to most women.

Women can be tall and lanky, some regions — The Netherlands, Finland — have overall, relatively taller populations than the rest of the world.

However, a 6ft.+ woman who is muscle lean and angular is atypical. For most women, this silhouette is impossible to obtain.

It must be thrilling for power players in these industries to be able to inflict that kind of psyche on the general population, the feeling of what they create and promote being almost otherworldly.

I wonder: Could they get so hooked on that thrill, that they find ever more elaborate ways to get their fix? Even secretly put boys in dresses so biological women actually never can achieve it and keep looking to them for guidance?

I wonder how much The Entertainment industries would push the boundaries of our expectations for this thrill? Fully trans fashion spreads without acknowledging it? Robots?

free2018

Star
Some things to remember, when evaluating women and trying to establish whether they are actually male:

1.After menopause, women’s hormone balance changes and testosterone has more of an influence on appearance.

2. Chemical birth control has wreaked havoc on our society in that it has resulted in androgen related hormonal issues and shedding into drinking water (in which, not all of it can be removed) has chemically impacted the sperm health and sexual development of males, as well.

3. Fitness trends in the entertainment industry that push for muscular “ripped” women requires steroid and other supplement use (often concealed by serum and blood transfusion, so it had been previously broken down to the point where the steroid isn’t recognized in tests but the results are still felt by the recipient) can result in the masculinization of the features of female “stars.”
I hear you.
I used to think about Tina Turner when I was young and think: “ Wow, that’s an ugly woman.”
I used to look at Gaga and say: “ Why can’t anybody see Gaga is a man.”

I don’t have such questions anymore since late 2018. I see what these people are and I see clearly what they want to do to the human race.

They want to eliminate us.

All of the First Ladies have been men. All of them. It’s the religion of the “ Elite”.

We are evaluating men, but I hear you.
“ If you can’t see it, I can’t help you” ( Mr. E).

Behumble

Established

Yes there's no one conclusive perspective but bone structure is the most accurate as it can't be altered by medicine or surgery.

We have a generation with more hormonal imbalances than ever before, none the less a woman with a beard can still be determined as a woman from sight.

Quality of sperm and health of the mother during pregnancy affects the foetus. Having enough level of testosterone to develope a foetus with a Y chromosome and then you have all those factors affecting our hormones.

Female body builders are harder to detect because of the level of testosterone with added steriods just blows away all their estrogen! However since this industry is mostly focused on muscle, I am guessing there aren't many MTF. But if you look at female wrestlers they often get boob jobs.

minnie82

Superstar

ARose

Established
I hear you.
I used to think about Tina Turner when I was young and think: “ Wow, that’s an ugly woman.”
I used to look at Gaga and say: “ Why can’t anybody see Gaga is a man.”

I don’t have such questions anymore since late 2018. I see what these people are and I see clearly what they want to do to the human race.

They want to eliminate us.

All of the First Ladies have been men. All of them. It’s the religion of the “ Elite”.

We are evaluating men, but I hear you.
“ If you can’t see it, I can’t help you” ( Mr. E).
I certainly wouldn’t put it past The Kabbalah Club to be heavily into transgenderism.

However, the neck bones of very thin women can be prominent. That’s not necessarily evidence of an “Adam’s Apple.” And most of us have known women who have slightly prominent chins, are not as curvaceous as others, etc.

I support being skeptical but I also think the movement to claim that every woman must have perfect examples of all feminine secondary sex characteristics or she’s a man, is influenced by entertainment world creations of what a woman “should” look like.

Look at photos of “regular” people from the 40’s, 50’s and you’ll see distinct family traits in a time before so much artificial altering of facial features by surgery or theatrical makeup tricks.

Girls would often look like female versions of their fathers.

It’s inaccurate to state that just because a woman is tall, she’s a man. As a tall woman— I’m 5’8 — I find this conclusion to just be an obnoxious way to declare personal preference.

Fine, these gender sleuths don’t think a woman who isn’t short and round, is a real woman or that a man of willowy build is a real man. Whatever.

This is about as shallow as the transgenderists who think a dress and lipstick is “woman”. That the traditional gender costume = Biological sex and all the unique experiences, responsibilities or risks that come with it.

I’m not a man nor have I ever heard of being mistaken for one. I’ve never had any menses anomalies or reproductive gear troubles. At my thinnest, my neck bones are noticeable. This doesn’t mean I have an “Adam’s Apple.”

free2018

Star
I certainly wouldn’t put it past The Kabbalah Club to be heavily into transgenderism.

However, the neck bones of very thin women can be prominent. That’s not necessarily evidence of an “Adam’s Apple.” And most of us have known women who have slightly prominent chins, are not as curvaceous as others, etc.

I support being skeptical but I also think the movement to claim that every woman must have perfect examples of all feminine secondary sex characteristics or she’s a man, is influenced by entertainment world creations of what a woman “should” look like.

Look at photos of “regular” people from the 40’s, 50’s and you’ll see distinct family traits in a time before so much artificial altering of facial features by surgery or theatrical makeup tricks.

Girls would often look like female versions of their fathers.

It’s inaccurate to state that just because a woman is tall, she’s a man. As a tall woman— I’m 5’8 — I find this conclusion to just be an obnoxious way to declare personal preference.

Fine, these gender sleuths don’t think a woman who isn’t short and round, is a real woman or that a man of willowy build is a real man. Whatever.

This is about as shallow as the transgenderists who think a dress and lipstick is “woman”. That the traditional gender costume = Biological sex and all the unique experiences, responsibilities or risks that come with it.

I’m not a man nor have I ever heard of being mistaken for one. I’ve never had any menses anomalies or reproductive gear troubles. At my thinnest, my neck bones are noticeable. This doesn’t mean I have an “Adam’s Apple.”
Satan’s children, they are. Masons.

The Club includes all countries, all fake religions and all fake world leaders. There are men wearing wigs pretending to be women leading countries right now. This dude in NZ is an example.

I am not sure why you cape for aliens that want to destroy mankind.

They want to eliminate us completely.
Fake Covid, the vaccines and getting kids to change sex all go together.

I can’t say anything to convince you otherwise. I shan’t try.

I used to think Mr. E was out to lunch. I had to pine after fake women when I was blind. Now they just look disgusting and I can’t see them a mile away.

Normal women? They spend a lot of time copying drag men most of the time. They go on crazy diets and wear makeup. Makeup was originally made for men. Women do not need makeup

ARose

Established
Satan’s children, they are. Masons.

The Club includes all countries, all fake religions and all fake world leaders. There are men wearing wigs pretending to be women leading countries right now. This dude in NZ is an example.

I am not sure why you cape for aliens that want to destroy mankind.

They want to eliminate us completely.
Fake Covid, the vaccines and getting kids to change sex all go together.

I can’t say anything to convince you otherwise. I shan’t try.

I used to think Mr. E was out to lunch. I had to pine after fake women when I was blind. Now they just look disgusting and I can’t see them a mile away.

Normal women? They spend a lot of time copying drag men most of the time. They go on crazy diets and wear makeup. Makeup was originally made for men. Women do not need makeup

This response doesn’t address my comment.

I do not agree with most of the presumptions of the man who makes these videos. His conclusion is often that if a woman is tall and has any masculine leaning features, she’s actually a man dressing up as a woman.

The reason Dolly Parton looks strange now is because she surgically altered her face with fillers. It looks unnatural because it is.

As for the drag makeup norm, yes; men run these industries. Perverted men run these industries. They obviously personally like a fetishized, humiliating mockery of classic gender costume and are trying to project their personal tastes onto the general public.

Some of them are gay and they find women as curiosities and have fun pushing gender costume to the point of grotesque, to see how much power they can have over straight male sexuality; men they can’t personally access.

QMQS

Established

I do not agree with most of the presumptions of the man who makes these videos. His conclusion is often that if a woman is tall and has any masculine leaning features, she’s actually a man dressing up as a woman.

The reason Dolly Parton looks strange now is because she surgically altered her face with fillers. It looks unnatural because it is.

As for the drag makeup norm, yes; men run these industries. Perverted men run these industries. They obviously personally like a fetishized, humiliating mockery of classic gender costume and are trying to project their personal tastes onto the general public.

Some of them are gay and they find women as curiosities and have fun pushing gender costume to the point of grotesque, to see how much power they can have over straight male sexuality; men they can’t personally access.
I watched a lot of MrE videos and one thing that he mentions a lot of times is that he is not talking about "normal" non-famous everyday women, who, as you say, can have different somehow "manly" features.

He is talking about these in the spot light, which a lot of people will see and are going to be influenced by them, their words and their appearance. This is why we need to be way more strict regarding the so called "elite" and "one %".

free2018

Star

The movement is no movement. God lifted the veil one day and I saw more than ever.

“ If you cannot see it, I can’t help you” ( Mr. E).

You are blinded and I can’t lift the veil. I am not the Creator.
Dolly Parton is a dude. Dolly is a man. No chaser.

Many designers are trannies, dating trannies or just sodomites. The same for the music industry and all industries.

The fallen angels introduced make up to women. It’s in the book of Enoch.

You stepped over what I said about trans kids but the reason for pushing that is because the rulers of society believe Adam was part female.

As for normal women, what about them? The only thing I think about them is if they took the vaxx, they’re gonna die or get very sick.

QMQS

Established
She epitomized the World Economic Forum's inhumane Covid agenda, with extreme lockdowns, vaccination mandates and a police and surveillance state that is a disgrace to any liberal democracy. But now New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is resigning.

Lets remember "her"...

1674138143608.png1674138181658.png1674138255007.png