Travis Scott's satanic ritual with 5G and Vaccine

Diogenes

Established
Fact is all of these concerts are satanic rituals. “Artists” of that type are just auto tuned pawns who were willing to go through the rituals. I don’t buy that they died from crowd pushing, I’ve been at concerts with insane mosh pits and having people crushed up to the front, no one has ever died from this. The images of the guy continuing to sing as he literally stares at dead people being carried away are chilling. And when the ambulance is coming into the crowd, he tells everyone to put a middle finger up to the sky (to God) and then continues the concert, doesn’t tell them to move aside for it or anything. View attachment 65152
That's Hieronymus Bosch here, isn't it ?

More disturbing imagery.

I read recently that all the lawsuits against him for the astroworld deaths were dismissed as well. Corrupt judge, and alt media has nothing to say because it wasnt in a "liberal state"

Floridafoot

Established
More disturbing imagery.

I read recently that all the lawsuits against him for the astroworld deaths were dismissed as well. Corrupt judge, and alt media has nothing to say because it wasnt in a "liberal state"

This is going to sound kind of random. Not too long ago I watched a documentary about Morgellons disease. It's a mystery illness that causes fibers to grow out of people's skin. It is controversial as many doctors try to tell their sick patients it's all in their head... Despite the fact that the fibers are clearly visible. When they examine the fibers up close they discovered they are red, black and blue in color.. This was the first thought that came to mind when I saw this disturbing image.

More disturbing imagery.

That kid doesn't look too happy. Looks like child abuse.

This is going to sound kind of random. Not too long ago I watched a documentary about Morgellons disease. It's a mystery illness that causes fibers to grow out of people's skin. It is controversial as many doctors try to tell their sick patients it's all in their head... Despite the fact that the fibers are clearly visible. When they examine the fibers up close they discovered they are red, black and blue in color.. This was the first thought that came to mind when I saw this disturbing image.
I remember reading about morgellons disease! I was freaking out at the time, but then i forgot...
You're right, this does resemble it.

redqueen

Superstar
since this was the best search brought back and
I Believe every concert by these "elites" are a lautir
now,I'm posting here

him and conyay performed together so guess he isn't that
done with the family after all

performance was at circus maximus
which brought to mind "give them bread and circuses"which
really what is this except exactly that

that it caused a earthquake made me think of something beneath
opening up maybe releasing something

Aazaad

Established
Ugh these big ass concerts that nobody ever complains about. All the audio/visual systems, fireworks, etc. must waste a lot of electricity and cause lots of pollution but no one cares. And that's just the "normal", non-symbolic ones.