Travis Scott's satanic ritual with 5G and Vaccine

Mohammed_123

Veteran

recure

Established
You must have not read your own link because the article doesn't say anything about the Bible.

swayy000

Star
The victims were crushed by others in the audience. How is this an intentional event or a sacrifice? If people think so low of the music celebs that the culture creators throw at em, why do they still talk about them if they think they're satanic? Why not just ignore them so they will all go away? Sadly this stuff will help this guys career in the end.
2 people came up to travis to tell him what was going on but he dismissed them and kept going on with the performance

Chic

Veteran
What many people don't know is that another big festival was happening in California simultaneously with Astroworld ("Head In The Cloud"). No reports on anyone dying or suffocating there, so I don't know if I totally buy into the 5G/vax combo theory. I personally think dark magic was involved. But then again the reports from people saying they heard a weird humming noise throughout the day even before the start of the show tells me it was tapping into people's energy/frequencies. Now that could possibly be 5G related. I think some people even said the noise made them feel strange. I watched a video of a fight too during the show, which I dont think is unusual for an environment like that, but what do you expect given the music being heard?

I think they just didn't care about the scene of people struggling and dying. And then you have Drake who goes to a strip club later and left tons of money there, they couldn't even count it. It's truly disgusting.

Maldarker

Star
Solomon didn't go about intentionally trying to destroy Gods laws. He had more sense than that. Crowley claimed the biggest offense against God was sodomy, and his main goal was to be possessed by demons. Its lines up with Romans 1 where homosexuality is a sign someone has been given over by God to a reprobate mind.
Wasn't talking about sex magick...think your to focused on that....

Was saying that solomon used rituals of summoning didn;t involve total depravity to do...not all the entities are just roaming as you say.

recure

Established
Was saying that solomon used rituals of summoning didn;t involve total depravity to do...not all the entities are just roaming as you say.
Solomon didn't summon demons though. That is just what occultists believe.

Maldarker

Star
Well many books disagree...but doesn't matter he saw and repented of his sins whole book lamenting such. Shows there is hope for those that even look or engage in that. GOD's bigger that's what it shows.

fotw

Established
Enoch was never part of the bible.
Enoch was mentioned 12 times in the Bible and was translated that he should not see death by God because Enoch pleased God. Would seem that Enoch was a big deal in the Bible.

11 verses found, 12 matches
Genesis
8 verses found
9 matches
Luke
1 verse found
1 match
Hebrews
1 verse found
1 match
Jude
1 verse found
1 match

Gen_4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
Gen_4:18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.
Gen_5:18 And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch:
Gen_5:19 And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
Gen_5:21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:
Gen_5:22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
Gen_5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
Gen_5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
Luk_3:37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,
Heb_11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
Jud_1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Maldarker

Star
Which books?
I honestly don't remember & don't want to look into the occult crap that referenced lesser key greater key other scrolls of saloman (solomon)....I just took it as a dire warning that if the wisest man said don't then probably don't want to delve to deep but the jist of it is there are greater entities chained that can be summoned or talked to by a ritual thats what i know don't know how to do the ritual per sa do know that it doesn't require butt r*pe to achieve it is my point. or total depravity. Don't think or you don't get the idea that Solomon ever went depraved just regretted & repented of it.

recure

Established
I honestly don't remember & don't want to look into the occult crap that referenced lesser key greater key other scrolls of saloman (solomon)....I just took it as a dire warning that if the wisest man said don't then probably don't want to delve to deep but the jist of it is there are greater entities chained that can be summoned or talked to by a ritual thats what i know don't know how to do the ritual per sa do know that it doesn't require butt r*pe to achieve it is my point. or total depravity. Don't think or you don't get the idea that Solomon ever went depraved just regretted & repented of it.
The Bible says that Solomon worshiped the gods of his foreign wives so I don't dispute that he commited great sin for which he repented. My point is that the occult mythologies and Freemasonic rites attributed to Solomon cannot reliably be traced to him. Part of the Lesser Key is even attributed to the Apostle Paul. The thing about the mystery religions is that they're full of lies and literal delusions of grandeur. Pike admits as much in his book Morals & Dogma.

Maldarker

Star
I was deep into occult things thus the warning...as per paul and the key no never heard of that other then to piss off Christians . There are summon rituals not just done with sex magick as some one else posted. Not saying scotts was per se it was a ritual of chaos and drawing evil energies.

odd_job

i suggest you do some research :)
You may want to take your own advice on this one. Not trying to be a jerk, but neither of the links you provided support your statement. Im definitely curious and am happy to look into whatever you do provide that supports the claim you made. All the best.