Travis Scott's satanic ritual with 5G and Vaccine

YAH444

Rookie
Actually I don't watch TV, and I've never heard of the guy up until this happened. Its you who worship the music industry in a twisted inverted way. You are in "awe", and can't get past the theatrics of modern life.
"The theatrics of modern life" is just about the laziest argument I've ever seen. If you've never heard of Travis Scott how would you know whether or not he's into the occult? Take a seat.

Vixy

Star
The victims were crushed by others in the audience. How is this an intentional event or a sacrifice? If people think so low of the music celebs that the culture creators throw at em, why do they still talk about them if they think they're satanic? Why not just ignore them so they will all go away? Sadly this stuff will help this guys career in the end.
Hay Bubbah! Maybe you could climb back under whatever hillbilly rock you came from or open your damn eyes, you know the two balls in the front used to see with? Because if you cant see this was sacrificial when the stage is an upside down satanic cross leading to the mouth of hell plus 40 seconds in the show Lucifer comes flying with wings from hell flames..Youre blinder than a grandma on crack! :D

But thats good, its people like you we need in here to wake the HELL up.

Screenshot_20211109-174808_TikTok.jpg

How much proof do people need this concert was a satanic the spiritual activity was made manifest...

It's not surprising things like this were spotted evil will manifest where man is invoking it.

Bubba no disrespect but ur pretty much parroted all mainstream media outlets right now trying to put out this fire. And organically people can see it for what it is.

Bubbajay

Veteran
"The theatrics of modern life" is just about the laziest argument I've ever seen. If you've never heard of Travis Scott how would you know whether or not he's into the occult? Take a seat.
"The worlds a stage and all the men and woman are merely players" was written by a real occultist. Also I never said Scott wasn't an occultist, I only said if the death were caused by the crowd crushing the victims theres no way it was a sacrifice like all you are obsessed with. A sacrifice needs intent, meaning the crowd stampede would have to have been intentional, and I just don't see it. I also said if the deaths were caused by injections its a possible sacrifice. It all comes down to intent. Polish up your reading comprehension.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Hay Bubbah! Maybe you could climb back under whatever hillbilly rock you came from or open your damn eyes, you know the two balls in the front used to see with? Because if you cant see this was sacrificial when the stage is an upside down satanic cross leading to the mouth of hell plus 40 seconds in the show Lucifer comes flying with wings from hell flames..Youre blinder than a grandma on crack! :D

But thats good, its people like you we need in here to wake the HELL up.
Again. Just because occult imagery was being used doesn't mean it was a sacrifice. Its easy to see you're obsessed with this idea. A satanic sacrifice involves murder, and people getting crushed in crowds isn't murder. Injections yes, tramp!ing no. This sort of thing is entertainment for weirdos like you. You sit on social media waiting for the next "sacrifice" so you can gossip about it like a grade school kid. Its titillating to your senses like a scary movie. I bet you started with Disney conspiracies with Miley Cyrus and worked your way up to the rappers. People like you are pathetic.

Bubbajay

Veteran
View attachment 65253

How much proof do people need this concert was a satanic the spiritual activity was made manifest...

It's not surprising things like this were spotted evil will manifest where man is invoking it.

Bubba no disrespect but ur pretty much parroted all mainstream media outlets right now trying to put out this fire. And organically people can see it for what it is.
I never said there wasn't spiritual darkness involved, only that it wasn't a human blood sacrifice. There's a difference. The autopsy reports aren't even done yet, and people already think they know it all already.

Maldarker

Star
"The worlds a stage and all the men and woman are merely players" was written by a real occultist. Also I never said Scott wasn't an occultist, I only said if the death were caused by the crowd crushing the victims theres no way it was a sacrifice like all you are obsessed with. A sacrifice needs intent, meaning the crowd stampede would have to have been intentional, and I just don't see it. I also said if the deaths were caused by injections its a possible sacrifice. It all comes down to intent. Polish up your reading comprehension.
Your missing the Order out of Chaos ritual that this was...Confirmed people in the crowd jabbing people - prior invites saying occultic msgs that the masses don't understand but look at them it was well thought out. A stage indeed. Remember rituals need to be seen to get the most power to gather. Besides he's married to the witch coven of the jenners. Brother use your discernment.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Your missing the Order out of Chaos ritual that this was...Confirmed people in the crowd jabbing people - prior invites saying occultic msgs that the masses don't understand but look at them it was well thought out. A stage indeed. Remember rituals need to be seen to get the most power to gather. Besides he's married to the witch coven of the jenners. Brother use your discernment.
Not sure how many times I have to say I was speaking on sacrifice only. I never was the whole concert wasn't occult. There's not one person who can say with 100% certainty that they know the deaths were intentional at this point. The autopsy results haven't been made public to see if they died of injections. A real sacrifice involves intentionally murdering someone.

Again. Just because occult imagery was being used doesn't mean it was a sacrifice. Its easy to see you're obsessed with this idea. A satanic sacrifice involves murder, and people getting crushed in crowds isn't murder. Injections yes, tramp!ing no. This sort of thing is entertainment for weirdos like you. You sit on social media waiting for the next "sacrifice" so you can gossip about it like a grade school kid. Its titillating to your senses like a scary movie. I bet you started with Disney conspiracies with Miley Cyrus and worked your way up to the rappers. People like you are pathetic.
You're playing devil's advocate to make yourself feel smarter than you are(if you're not an industry troll). There was someone else like you around here, Aero. Meaningless to discuss.

Actually the Vaccines definitely cause people to drop dead - see below (this is a minor sampling btw):

More extensive sampling here:

I recall how Houston was the first to get 5G...:

This whole thing reminds me of the Rolling Stones concert at Altamont - where a guy was literally stabbed in front of the stage via what appeared to be a sacrificial ritual of some sort - the Stones were singing I believe "Sympathy for the Devil" and continued to play throughout the event...
I think they were playing Under My Thumb when the actual stabbing took place. Also the guy that got stabbed pulled a gun on the hell's angels.

Maldarker

Star
Not sure how many times I have to say I was speaking on sacrifice only. I never was the whole concert wasn't occult. There's not one person who can say with 100% certainty that they know the deaths were intentional at this point. The autopsy results haven't been made public to see if they died of injections. A real sacrifice involves intentionally murdering someone.
yeah sacrifice does involve intent but it also needs to be seen in a way to not to pin murder on someone. When was the last time that elite satanists where arrested for there satanic sacrifice rituals? Thats the whole point. Its the "its hiding in plain sight motif."

YAH444

Rookie
We're obsessed, yet you're all over these VC forums writing rebuttal essays. FOH.

Don't know what's more disturbing....
The actual picture or the fact almost 5,000,000 likes.
The masses truly are sheep that don't engage their brain or are lacking a moral backbone most of the time (see also, the people jumping on top of the medical cart at Travis' gig) :confused:
No wonder the Illuminati have taken control of most of society without a real fight so far.