Trumped

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hey fartpath, you think ol' Donny boy can keep himself outta jail? Having one of your heroes banged up doesn't look good does it?

Since you already made a grand spectacle out of the fact that you dont know the difference between jail and prison in America... perhaps you should sit this one out.

Awoken2

Superstar
Still suffering from the Trump Anxiety Syndrome?

Some people just don't evolve ...
Anxiety?....lol, noooooo

I just like taking the piss out of him.

Since you already made a grand spectacle out of the fact that you dont know the difference between jail and prison in America... perhaps you should sit this one out.
Who rattled your cage dumb fuck?

I was sitting it out until you chimed in.

You were locked up you fucking clown, I don't care if it was jail or prison. Your liberty was revoked....end of.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Anxiety?....lol, noooooo

I just like taking the piss out of him.

Who rattled your cage dumb fuck?

I was sitting it out until you chimed in.

You were locked up you fucking clown, I don't care if it was jail or prison. Your liberty was revoked....end of.
You still trying to show out for Desert Rat? You also said you worked with severely abused children... and yet you run around here with your shameless pedo-promotion squad. Either way, you are attempting to refer to me as "dumb" yet you are the mentally deficient soul who didn't (and apparently still does not) understand the terminology you attempt to employ in service of false narratives.

Flarepath

Star
BIDEN_BRIDGE.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clammertoe

Established
Biden still lives (in his mind) in a pre-Internet world when statements were not so easily checked and de-bunked; so do many of his aged followers and supporters. To them, if Biden said he rode a train over that bridge, then BY GOD HE DID and if you are so gol-darned communist to QUESTION his "FACTS" then by GAR you're a LYIN' DOG-FACED PONY SOLDIER.

What is scary is that soon we'll have a world where "facts" will be manufactured on demand for what these born liars expect you to believe.

Remember when Stalin had the power to erase history when it became inconvenient for his regime?

You ain't seen NOTHIN' yet.

Stucky

Star
You still trying to show out for Desert Rat? You also said you worked with severely abused children... and yet you run around here with your shameless pedo-promotion squad. Either way, you are attempting to refer to me as "dumb" yet you are the mentally deficient soul who didn't (and apparently still does not) understand the terminology you attempt to employ in service of false narratives.
Imagine being so odious that the only people who will "run around" with you are the ones that support Genocide.

Flarepath

Star
AIDE KNOCKING BIDEN'S BEDROOM DOOR IN WHITE HOUSE-- "Wake up mister President, the Russians are invading Alaska across the Bering Strait !"
BIDEN- "Huh? What? Where the hell's that?...Okay, scramble our Curtiss Jenny squadrons, order Custer and his men to gallop north, and send the Monitor and Merrimac steaming to intercept !"

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
View attachment 103225
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize hes been a pathological liar his entire career, but they could find someone easier to control... someone who could actually keep it together during basic press conference moments and etc... there is something else in play here, ESPECIALLY if hes still on the ballot for the next election cycle.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Imagine being so odious that the only people who will "run around" with you are the ones that support Genocide.
Nobody here that I interact with "supports genocide". You are just a pathetic liar who is too stupid/lazy/dishonest to engage the heart if the matter... and then there is the fact that yall continue to promote a heretical epidemic of child trafficking/r*pe/murder.