Trumped

Awoken2

Superstar
Let's bump the Trump. Not a single post since December? Very disappointing.

Is it just me or is Trump now slowly morphing into John Di Domenico?

I'm struggling to separate the two recently.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
He's just the gift that keeps on giving.

The highlights.

He makes it crystal clear that the accuser "isn't his type" about ten minutes before mistaking the very same woman as his own wife in a photograph. Absolutely hilarious!

Anybody remember Trump telling the world how good his memory was?
Well it ain't that good if you can't even remember when you got engaged to your last wife. What a fuckin doughnut!

Aazaad

Established
Oh boy! Has this been posted?
I'm not surprised, because I know have not chosen to ignore his past, including how the very same media that ripped on him on a daily basis, promoted him right up to his election.

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
S.O. is the latest bimbo "celebrity" to diss Trump, what is it with these lefty airheads?..:)
She's 71 so I wouldn't be surprised if she pops her clogs before Don because of the drug and booze-fuelled life she's led..:)

Trump_Sharon_O.jpg

Awoken2

Superstar
Hey fartpath, you think ol' Donny boy can keep himself outta jail? Having one of your heroes banged up doesn't look good does it?

Flarepath

Star
..you think ol' Donny boy can keep himself outta jail? Having one of your heroes banged up doesn't look good does it?
bikers-biden.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump-Biden-dummy.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

trump-biden.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

trump-2024.jpg

Last edited: