Trumped

free2018

Star
Nope, says the FBI, the NSA and the CIA. They have found clear evidence of election meddling by Russian hackers. The Trump supporters always try to ignore that one but those are just the facts. https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
The same intelligence community responsible for the introduction of crack cocaine to US cities?
The NSA that tracks your calls and your texts for your safety.
The FBI that has killed fellow Americans.
That intelligence community.

When are you guys gonna get real and stop talking Russian hackers?

How about Wall Street bankers?
Tel Aviv?
Rome?
Those are better questions.
Trump is a distraction. The president always is.
Did you think Obama was really running the country?

justjess

Superstar
you are sseeing what you want to see jess. i have criticized him on numerous occasions which is in th body of my work. i just do not blindly criticize him for every wrong in america. his name is big enough, he is rich enoung to need nothing. any regulations he changes can be changed again by the next president. ego, agreed. but people hang up on trump is ridiculous. it is okay to hate him., etc. it is foolish to act like he is the devil though for he is not. he aint pretty but he does not have us in a f'n war either. my criticism can be found in past posts, but can you show me where you have ever said anything good about his policies....

and the venom you speak of, lets talk about that. maybe you have not noticed where it started in that some attack peoples posts on a regular basis,.newbies, of course. but you are right, the rest of us should back out of this thread and just let it roll on as it will. with no retorts maybe people will realize how silly constant rants look. that is it for me, the rants and the blame as if he is the say all be all of the worlds problems. trump did not corrupt the world we live in after he was elected. and fwiw, you just get caught in the middle of the venom where other posters have made things nasty already. to stop in and just see that must be disappointing considering we get along in many ways in the past.
The amount of his wealth is up for debate. And with people like that no amount of money is ever enough. I never said he was the devil but I disliked him adamantly before he even ran for president and that has only increased since... maybe you forget where I’m from? NJ and NY, trump as president is hardly my first exposure to him outside the tv screen. He’s doing on a national scale what he has long done to the “little people” through his businesses and it’s disgusting to me. Plus it is dangerous imo. A bunch of disgruntled poor people that can’t afford food could and likely will end badly. (I can explain this further later on my way out the door)

Look further back in this thread, when trump criticized amazon and wanted to take the border wall money from the military budget and liberals were losing their minds about it I clearly stated even on these boards that they were ridiculous and I saw nothing wrong with either of those things. I have plenty of valid reasons to dislike and criticize him, I don’t need to create extra ones.

We are already at war in how many countries? He hasn’t pulled us out. He also just increased the military budget exponentially so the fact that we aren’t in any new wars is pretty meaningless to me.

Whether I was caught in the crosshairs or not, the venom was sent my way as well. Which isn’t cool. I’m simply discussing a topic that I’m interested in and if I disagree that is what it is. I’m entitled to disagree. I wasn’t nasty to anyone about it.

The Zone

Star
The amount of his wealth is up for debate. And with people like that no amount of money is ever enough. I never said he was the devil but I disliked him adamantly before he even ran for president and that has only increased since... maybe you forget where I’m from? NJ and NY, trump as president is hardly my first exposure to him outside the tv screen. He’s doing on a national scale what he has long done to the “little people” through his businesses and it’s disgusting to me. Plus it is dangerous imo. A bunch of disgruntled poor people that can’t afford food could and likely will end badly. (I can explain this further later on my way out the door)

Look further back in this thread, when trump criticized amazon and wanted to take the border wall money from the military budget and liberals were losing their minds about it I clearly stated even on these boards that they were ridiculous and I saw nothing wrong with either of those things. I have plenty of valid reasons to dislike and criticize him, I don’t need to create extra ones.

We are already at war in how many countries? He hasn’t pulled us out. He also just increased the military budget exponentially so the fact that we aren’t in any new wars is pretty meaningless to me.

Whether I was caught in the crosshairs or not, the venom was sent my way as well. Which isn’t cool. I’m simply discussing a topic that I’m interested in and if I disagree that is what it is. I’m entitled to disagree. I wasn’t nasty to anyone about it.
my appolgies for some of the retorts. there are certain posters here who do not have our history and do not relize you can agree to disagree, etc. they'll be along shortly with their insults for they cannot let go.

we have always known we're on a different wave length with politics but never mistake me for loving trump or some things rebublicans do. I am just not one who sees anything as all good or all evil unless it is God himself and whatever devil you believe in.

as for military spending it is more of a deterent where world powers have to play the game. it is not always an offensive thing but hopes of claiming new spending and tech will keep others off balance to stop war and not go into it.

so sorry for lumping you in with others, but sometimes you enter battles in play and you know i am never one to wimp out. hope all is well with the new addition and that a certain someone is leaving you be.

Last edited:
my appolgies for some of the retorts. there are certain posters here who do not have our history and do not relize you can agree to disagree, etc. they'll be along shortly with their insults for they cannot let go.

we have always known we're on a different wave length with politics but never mistake me for loving trump or some things rebublicans do. I am just not one who sees anything as all good or all evil unless it is God himself and whatever devil you believe in.

as for military spending it is more of a deterent where world powers have to play the game. it is not always an offensive thing but hopes of claiming new spending and tech will keep others off balance to stop war and not go into it.

so sorry for lumping you in with others, but sometimes you enter battles in play and you know i am never one to cowher. hope all is well with the new addition and that a certain someone is leaving you be.
Look I’ll apologize for some of the ways I have acted, but going way back here you have always had a pretty rude tone yourself so it goes both ways.

The Zone

Star
fwiw, i was not talking about you and can remember some things we agreed on in other threads past. I only get rude when others do and have been known to defend those in which I disagree with if others cross lines of decorum. your earlier appolgy in this thread was all that was needed in my book.

i was not talking about you and can remember some things we agreed on in other thread past. I only get rude when others do and have been known to defend those in which I disagree with if others cross lines of decorum.
Alright, I won’t ever agree with you, and I won’t hold back on how dangerous your ideology is but I’ll hold the insults and attacks.

justjess

Superstar
The baby is good and it’s been quiet at least for now, who knows for how long since I’ve been posting a bit..

Our military is already so super inflated I can see no justification for pouring any more money into it, I’m sorry. This country has so many other needs that money could be used so much more productively.. I see conservatives stating what they don’t want their taxes going to quite frequently, and I certainly don’t want mine going to wars and a standing military larger then most nations.

DesertRose

Superstar
I am curious tho, what makes an ideology that's right of left or right of center dangerous?
Regarding that point.
Here is a guy who said that we need people at the center to check the excesses of the far right and the far left.
They are both controlled.
He discusses the Hegelian choices we are given in politics
The fake divisions at the elite level with many countries including Russia, Iran and China besides the US and Saudi working with Israel.
The regular people in most of these countries just want peace.
and he has some footage of dr. Piezenik who as @Karlysymon pointed out is CFR discussing who is in control.

(Edit: original video pulled off the channel but this one discusses similar issues.)

Last edited:
That's a good start.

I am curious tho, what makes an ideology that's right of left or right of center dangerous?

First I’ll say that the corporate left as represented by the Democratic Party is just as dangerous and is not “left” in any meaningful way.

All conservatives are authoritarian, they support with all their hearts corporate power and control, they operate solely out of hate for others and especially the poor.

All barriers to corporate dominance are being knocked down, and we will enter a new age of Feudalism.

Lurker

Star
First I’ll say that the corporate left as represented by the Democratic Party is just as dangerous and is not “left” in any meaningful way.
OK, that makes sense. What would be a meaningful way?
All conservatives are authoritarian, they support with all their hearts corporate power and control, they operate solely out of hate for others and especially the poor.
While that's mostly true for the Hannity"s and such, I don't think all.
All barriers to corporate dominance are being knocked down, and we will enter a new age of Feudalism.
Not new. Left and right have been working on that.

OK, that makes sense. What would be a meaningful way?

While that's mostly true for the Hannity"s and such, I don't think all.

Not new. Left and right have been working on that.
The only meaningful way to be a leftist is to oppose Capitalism and support the poor. I’m tempted to say, you must oppose the State as well, as it’s really just a tool of corporations and exists only to enforce bullshit and often illegally acquired “property rights” and to protect profits for the ruling class.

No even so called anti state conservatives like the bastards at Lew Rockwell showed what they are with their support of Trump (veiled or direct). Read any Hoppe or Walter Block recently? The hatred and authoritarianism they spew is repulsive.

Again don’t confuse American Neo-Liberalism with leftism, it’s a right wing philosophy in every way other than social issues, which they totally exploit.

polymoog

Superstar
The only meaningful way to be a leftist is to oppose Capitalism and support the poor. I’m tempted to say, you must oppose the State as well, as it’s really just a tool of corporations and exists only to enforce bullshit and often illegally acquired “property rights” and to protect profits for the ruling class.

No even so called anti state conservatives like the bastards at Lew Rockwell showed what they are with their support of Trump (veiled or direct). Read any Hoppe or Walter Block recently? The hatred and authoritarianism they spew is repulsive.

Again don’t confuse American Neo-Liberalism with leftism, it’s a right wing philosophy in every way other than social issues, which they totally exploit.
make another thread on this (anti-capitalism) and we can discuss this in detail.

free2018

Star

All conservatives are not authoritarian. All liberals are not SJWs.
That's a generalization colored by the media brainwashing.
I'm mostly a traditional anarchist. I'm anti communism. I'm anti extreme capitalism which is Mobocracy.
I'm religious, but I'm anti theocracy.
All these labels are constructs created so the Elite can lead people off the cliff.
I don't need the State to help people.
Poor people help poor people much more than anyone else. And I don't say that from a case study.