UFO Disclosure and AI

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I have absent-mindedly been aware of this one for a few months, but a few things have brought it to my attention...

Why 2021? I’ve no idea, but I have noticed a spate of articles like this one:-

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
...which is what made me take note of this Facebook post by T.W. Tramm all the more interesting.

6160D63D-8D3E-4431-A76D-549DF84DE150.jpeg

IN JUNE, the US government is expected to release a bombshell report acknowledging the reality of UFOs.

Included in the report will be details about how unidentified aerial phenomena routinely defy the laws of physics: traveling at speeds and G-forces that would incinerate any solid object, materializing and dematerializing, changing shape and color, and passing through impervious surfaces like ghosts.

According to UFO expert and lobbyist Steve Bassett, the much anticipated government-report will end a “74-year truth embargo” and will mark the “most profound” moment in the history of mankind.

The truth-embargo Basset refers to began in June 1947 with two UFO incidents: the alleged crash of a mysterious craft in Roswell, New Mexico, and Kenneth Arnold’s sighting of a cluster of saucer-shaped objects traveling at incredible speeds near Mt. Rainier, Washington.

Following these seminal events, reports of UFOs surged to the degree that the US government was compelled to set up a series of special programs—Project Sign (1948), Project Grudge (1949), and Project Bluebook (1952-69)—to determine whether the phenomenon was a threat to national security.

While the government-sponsored UFO investigations essentially concluded “there is nothing to see here”—that most sightings could be explained as something other than alien craft—they have been criticized as ignoring important aspects of the phenomenon and being part of a larger agenda to sweep the issue under the carpet.

AN INTRIGUING PARALLEL

In addition to marking the beginning of the so-called Modern UFO Era, 1947 was a watershed moment in Bible prophecy. In November of that year, the United Nations passed Resolution 181, paving the way for the creation of the modern State of Israel. Six months later, in May 1948, Israel was formally declared a nation, fulfilling ancient prophecies in Ezekiel and Isaiah and marking the start of what is called the Fig-Tree Generation:

“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near … Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these [end-times events] have happened” (Matt. 24:32, 34).

The metaphorical “fig tree,” Israel, was replanted in the Land and began to put forth leaves in 1948. Counting forward 80 years, the upper limit of a human lifespan, or generation, in Scripture, we arrive at 2028 for the upper limit of the Fig-Tree Generation.

Counting backward 7 years, the presumed length of the final tribulation period, 2021 becomes a probable time for the Tribulation to begin.

Thus, the Modern UFO-Era corresponds to the Fig-Tree Generation: both began around 1947–48 and both appear to be nearing a critical juncture in 2021.

EZEKIEL’S UFO VISION

With the parallel Fig-Tree/UFO timelines in view, it is interesting that the UFO sighting that started it all, the Arnold sighting, occurred on June 24. The Gregorian date June 24 corresponded to the biblical calendar date Tammuz 5 in 1947. The significance of Tammuz 5 is that it is the date on which Ezekiel had his famous “UFO” vision:

"In the fourth month [Tammuz] on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God …. I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures …. As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel …. Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around. When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels” (Ez. 1: 1, 4, 5, 15, 16, 18–20).

Ezekiel describes wheel shapes that emit an amber glow, with eyes all around, controlled by a spirit presence. Could today’s UFOs, which by many accounts have an eerie amber glow and perform as if controlled directly by some form of consciousness, be something similar—something spiritual and/or biblical?

UFOs AND ALIENS UNMASKED

That UFOs are biblical is apparently the view of certain officials in the government. According to Luis Elizondo, former head of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), one US senior official told him to stop investigating UFOs, and then asked if he had “read his Bible lately.” When Elizondo acknowledged his familiarity with the Scriptures, he was told, “Well, then you would know that these things are demonic and we should not be pursuing them.”

UFO researcher Nick Pope has reported similar reactions from officials in the UK. According to Pope, some objections come from people in the government who think the phenomenon is real, but demonic. Their belief is that studying UFOs only gives energy to attention-seeking demons, which should be avoided.

Indeed, a thorough and unbiased study of the UFO literature, including reports by reputable individuals who claim to have been “abducted” by so-called extraterrestrials, bolster the demonic view: untold documented cases describe terrifying, one could say sadistic, “medical procedures” performed on humans by supposedly advanced alien doctors.

Also well-documented are reports of ETs demonstrating “supernatural” powers, including the ability to levitate people and objects, induce paralysis in humans at will, and communicate telepathically in any language. Historically, these abilities are hallmarks of poltergeist activity or demonic possession.

One of the most bizarre and unsettling details reported by alien abductees is that ETs are well-versed in Bible prophecy. They show particular interest in prophecies related to Armageddon and warn of a cataclysmic period coming upon the earth, during which they will be present, en masse, to assist humanity.

As the UFO incursion that began in 1947 intensifies, one senses that the day of mass alien visitation is near.

. . .

NOTES:

1. The Modern UFO Era begins: https://www.encyclopedia.com/science/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/modern-ufo-era-begins

2. According to the Smithsonian, the Roswell crash wreckage was discovered on June 14. The Kenneth Arnold UFO sighting occurred on June 24. Thus, the two events that commenced the Modern UFO Era occurred only ten days apart in June, 74 years prior to government disclosure in June 2021:

3. The rebirth of the nation of Israel is foretold in Ezekiel 37 and Isaiah 66.

4. The “fig tree” is a symbol of Israel (Hos. 9:10; Jer. 24:1–10; Luke 13:1–9).

5. The clearest biblical definition of a human lifespan is found in the Psalms: “Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away” (Ps. 90:10).

6. The new moon marking Tammuz 1 would have been sighted June 19-20 in 1947, making Tammuz 5 June 24.

LINKS:

Truth about UFOs and aliens could be just weeks away from being released in ‘most profound’ moment in history:

Upcoming UFO report will be 'difficult to explain,' former national intelligence official says:

Pentagon UFO report: They ‘acknowledged the reality,’ whistleblower says:

Former Navy pilot recalls seeing hundreds of UFOs, calls them security threat:

US Navy video shows UFO whizzing through sky before dropping into ocean as ex-pilot says ‘military sees them all the time’:

Pentagon and MoD officials feared UFOs were either ‘demonic’ or sent by God, former investigators reveal:

. . .

*For more on why 2021 could be a pivotal year in Bible prophecy, see T.W. Tramm’s latest book, “Summer Is Near”: https://www.amazon.com/Summer-Near-Could-Pivotal-Prophecy/dp/1716163781/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=tw+tramm&qid=1621189721&sr=8-1

*Visit the author’s website: www.theseasonofreturn.com

. . .

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: No one knows the day of Jesus’ return (Matt. 24:36). However, Scripture says those who are watching will see the day approaching and will not be surprised when it arrives (Heb. 10:25; 1 Thess. 5:4). A convergence of biblical signs and timelines indicates the day is near (Luke 21:28). If you want to escape the indescribable horror of the Tribulation period, you must be born again (John 3:3). Admit that you are a sinner in need of a Savior; believe that Jesus is the Son of God who died for your sins and was raised from the dead; ask Him to come into your heart and to give you eternal life (Rom. 10:13). Do it today. Time is running out.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
...along with this intriguing observation on “Unsealed”

This video and article discuss the observation of the intriguing “chiastic” (or symmetrical mirror imaged examples in scripture). The first one I remember noticing was in the vision of Pharaoh as interpreted by Joseph. 7 fat cattle, 7 lean cattle etc.

“Here is an arrangement of this climactic chiastic pattern that aligns each corresponding event in order to see the birds-eye picture of what God is doing in this terminal Fig Tree Generation:

A. False Millennium/Third Reich established
B: Adolph Hitler/World War/the Holocaust​
C: Global Government Rises (U.N. founded)​
D: Roswell Incident; "Aliens" crash landed​
E: Israel Declares Independence/"Physical Nation Born in One Day"​

[The present]

E: The Resurrection/Rapture of the Church/"Spiritual Nation Born in One Day"​
D: Satan and his angels cast down to earth/Alien deception​
C: Global Government of the Beast Forms/Revelation 13​
B: The Antichrist/World War/the Final Holocaust​
A. True Millennium/Christ's Davidic Reign established

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
A bit off topic, but since you mentioned declaration of Israel independence in 1948, take this as interesting additional calculations from lecture of one rabbi. Not that I agree with their teachings, but the numbers are indeed interesting.

"In the year 0, Adam was born. David was born in the Hebrew year 2854. Since King David is the middle position between Adam and Moshiach, doubling the year of his birth should tell us when to expect Moshiach.

Multiplying David’s birth year by two gives us 5708, which was 1948 in the Gregorian calendar. Obviously, Moshiach didn’t come in 1948, but something else significant happened in that year. The modern Jewish State of Israel declared independence on May 14, 1948.

Now David the shepherd might have been born in 2854, but he didn’t become David haMelech (King David) until 37 years later. For seven years, he ruled only over the Tribe of Judah from Chevron. In the year 2891, at the age of 37, David became the King of Israel, ruling over all 12 Tribes and the entirety of Israel.

Again, if King David is the middle point between Adam and Moshiach and he became the King of Israel in the Hebrew year 2891, we double that year and we get 5782.

The current Hebrew year, 5781, began on Rosh Hashana, September 18-19, 2020. The Hebrew year 5782, when, according to this calculation, Moshiach should arrive, begins on September 6-7, 2021"

Plus several rabbis claim they already talked to messiah, and that the 2020 Rosh Hashana was the last one without messiah...
I've also heard rumors of antichrist from whistleblowers.
Don't know how about you, but it seems to me that things are really accelerating.

TokiEl

Superstar
“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near … Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these [end-times events] have happened” (Matt. 24:32, 34).

The metaphorical “fig tree,” Israel, was replanted in the Land and began to put forth leaves in 1948. Counting forward 80 years, the upper limit of a human lifespan, or generation, in Scripture, we arrive at 2028 for the upper limit of the Fig-Tree Generation.

Counting backward 7 years, the presumed length of the final tribulation period, 2021 becomes a probable time for the Tribulation to begin.
The 70th and last seven in Daniel 9 began on Sept 23 2015 the Day of Atonement.

This is so because the jews restored control over the Old City of Jerusalem on June 7 1967... and according to the prophecy in Daniel 9 this requires a countdown from that date.

So counting 7x360 weeks from June 7 1967 completes on Sept 23 2015.

On Sept 25 2015 the pope/prince of Rome confirmed the Agenda 21 with the Agenda 2030 in the United Nations... and so fulfilled the prophecy right on time.

The great tribulation is not 7 years in the Bible but 3.5 years... and the prophecy in Daniel 9 seems to suggest that it will begin before the completion of the 70th and last seven.

That is before August 17 2022.

We will wait and see... and while we're waiting i'm watching the world wide implementation of the mark of the beast.

Wake up !

Last edited:

DanRaleigh

Rookie
They are won't be a disclosure. If there's a disclosure, that will take place few months or a year or two before the destruction of the Earth. And that's simply because this is a terrestrial crime and the UFOs belong to a group of people who live among us.

https://insightfulreports.org/the-last-hour-decoded

https://insightfulreports.org/automatic-writing-a-poorly-understood-phenomenon-holds-the-key-to-understand-the-mystery-surrounding-ufos-aliens-spirits-and-the-god-behind-abrahamic-religions

Alanantic

Star
They are won't be a disclosure. If there's a disclosure, that will take place few months or a year or two before the destruction of the Earth. And that's simply because this is a terrestrial crime and the UFOs belong to a group of people who live among us.

https://insightfulreports.org/the-last-hour-decoded

https://insightfulreports.org/automatic-writing-a-poorly-understood-phenomenon-holds-the-key-to-understand-the-mystery-surrounding-ufos-aliens-spirits-and-the-god-behind-abrahamic-religions
You need to quit believing in stupid, silly things.

DanRaleigh

Rookie

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@DanRaleigh

In your material, you make the following claim:-

“...Evidence also indicates that the Abrahamic religions that we see on Earth are also being created by them to support this ruling by showing technology-based miracles. By doing so, they have been using Abrahamic religious beliefs as a tool to destroy harmony among nations and even to destroy harmony within countries. But yet we have failed to recognize that we are being deceived due to the complexity of this deception.”

For clarity, am I to take it that your position is that these external malevolent entities have been pulling all the strings of human history from its earliest moments?

Would you envisage a coming moment when “the game is up” and the good and bad actors are revealed?

Is it conceivable that there may come a time when those who are “too far gone” and who have wholeheartedly embraced certain Abrahamic religions would be removed from the earth?

DanRaleigh

Rookie
@DanRaleigh

In your material, you make the following claim:-

“...Evidence also indicates that the Abrahamic religions that we see on Earth are also being created by them to support this ruling by showing technology-based miracles. By doing so, they have been using Abrahamic religious beliefs as a tool to destroy harmony among nations and even to destroy harmony within countries. But yet we have failed to recognize that we are being deceived due to the complexity of this deception.”

For clarity, am I to take it that your position is that these external malevolent entities have been pulling all the strings of human history from its earliest moments?

Would you envisage a coming moment when “the game is up” and the good and bad actors are revealed?

Is it conceivable that there may come a time when those who are “too far gone” and who have wholeheartedly embraced certain Abrahamic religions would be removed from the earth?
Since this technology belongs to a group of people who lives among us, I don't think that will ever happen.

Alanantic

Star
What did they tell you @Alanantic ?
I was deeply in prayer, crying, and asking whoever would listen why it looked like we were going to blow the planet up, have WW3, etc., and I heard these exact words, "Youth thinks things go unnoticed." I then felt a beam of energy come out of my chest like "ET phone home", then they "hugged" me. They felt like my REAL parents. I also got the impression they won't make themselves known until we start creating a global consciouness.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I was deeply in prayer, crying, and asking whoever would listen why it looked like we were going to blow the planet up, have WW3, etc., and I heard these exact words, "Youth thinks things go unnoticed." I then felt a beam of energy come out of my chest like "ET phone home", then they "hugged" me. They felt like my REAL parents. I also got the impression they won't make themselves known until we start creating a global consciouness.
What did you make of the words "Youth thinks things go unnoticed."?

Alanantic

Star
What did you make of the words "Youth thinks things go unnoticed."?
Right after that, I was "shown" something that happened earlier that day. I was at the beach and a young boy was eating a candybar and just dropped the wrapper. A person sunning a few feet away said, "Pick that up!" The boy looked around, but continued walking.

Mankind may feel alone in the universe, but it doesn't mean we aren't being watched over. You, of course, believe something like that.
After that incident, I couldn't NOT believe it if you put a gun to my head...!