UFO Disclosure and AI

A Freeman

Superstar
Why do "Christians" try to demonize Christ and God?

Christ plainly stated that He is NOT OF THIS WORLD (John 8:14; 18:36), and neither is God (Matt. 6:9), i.e. Christ and God are EXTRATERRESTRIALS.

The only demons here on Earth are us (Matt. 7:11; Luke 9:55; Rev. 12:9): the evil souls imprisoned here inside of loathsome human-animal bodies, to teach us how to overcome our selfish, evil desires and learn to be GOOD, like our extraterrestrial God and His Christ.

We readily admit that we are all sinners, and that we need to change. What is a sinner but someone who does evil, by breaking God's Law? A sinner is just another word for being a criminal. What could be more demonic that being a habitual career criminal?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Harvard professor Avi Loeb says aliens may be creating universes - including our own - in labs because they have 'Godlike' intelligence

By Stacy Liberatore For Dailymail.com

Harvard physicist Avi Loeb believes aliens are super-intelligent beings

They could have technologies to create baby universes in laboratories

READ MORE: Harvard physicist believes aliens will make first contact with AI

—————————-

Alternatively, demonic entities may use AI to claim they are our creators, riding on the modern multiverse mythology.

Welcome to the Great Deception?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
When the occult and the Bible are telling the SAME story of future events, but with a different account of who the good and bad guys will be (unless you are spiritually comatose) you may want to take note:

Last edited:

truth_will_out

Established
When the occult and the Bible are telling the SAME story of future events, but with a different account of who the good and bad guys will be (unless you are spiritually comatose) you may want to take note:

The 'good guys' currently 6 months into their holy campaign to slaughter as many innocent men women and children as possible, which they'll fail. Exactly as prophesied. (anyone that isnt spiritually comatose will know this).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Revelation 21
21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new Earth: for the first heaven and the first Earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
21:2 And I John saw the Holy City, "New Jerusalem", coming DOWN from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband.
21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God [is] with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.
21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
21:5 And He that sat upon the Throne said, Behold, I make all things NEW. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are True and Faithful.
21:6 And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the Water of Life freely.
21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My (adopted) son.
21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come here, I will show thee the Bride, the Lamb's Wife.
21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great City, the Holy Jerusalem, DESCENDING OUT OF HEAVEN from God,
21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
21:12 And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel (Rev. 7:4-9):
21:13 On the East three gates; on the North three gates; on the South three gates; and on the West three gates.
21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve Apostles of the Lamb.
21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of man, that is, from the angel.
21:18 And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass.
21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. (see the Breast-Plate of Aaron - Exodus 28)
21:21 And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the City [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
21:22 And I saw NO TEMPLE THEREIN: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are The Temple of it.
21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the Light thereof.
21:24 And them which are saved out of the nations shall walk in the Light of it: and the kings of the Earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations INTO it.
21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a LIE: but they which are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

The above is a description of a spherical SPACESHIP, approximately 1500 miles in diameter (12000 furlongs = 1500 miles), descending out of heaven to the Earth.

This SPACESHIP will be boarded by those of the twelve tribes of Israel, i.e. the 144,000 who are gathered from among the nations and redeemed from the Earth, exactly as prophesied.

Please note well that the fate of the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS claiming that spaceships (aka UFOs) coming down from heaven don't exist, is addressed in verse 8 above.

clammertoe

Established
My old Grannie was Jehovah's Witness. This crap was always regurgitated over and over in her old Watchtower magazines.

A Freeman

Superstar
Something that seems interesting about the size of the New Jerusalem, at a diameter of 1500 miles, is that it would fit inside of the Earth's moon, if the moon is a hollow, artificial satellite, as some scientists have speculated.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
My old Grannie was Jehovah's Witness. This crap was always regurgitated over and over in her old Watchtower magazines.
It’s a shame that the JWs hijacked Bible prophecy in the minds of the general population. It is a matter of historical record that John the Apostle and Daniel both predated Charles Taize Russell by a few millennia!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The 'good guys' currently 6 months into their holy campaign to slaughter as many innocent men women and children as possible, which they'll fail. Exactly as prophesied. (anyone that isnt spiritually comatose will know this).
Would you say that real the good guys here were the ones promoting the Ancient Aliens / Higher Consciousness agenda?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Ancient Alien Theorists say ... YES!!
I think the makers of the Zelda ToTK game are very much on board with the Ancient Aliens thing - I have nearly finished it now but was struck by the overlap between the Nephilim (fallen angels) of Genesis 6 and the Zonai “Sages” of Ancient Hyrule offer a different account of the same events.

There is also something about their leader, Rauru which looks vaguely familiar….

IMG_4851.jpeg

Here are all the clips featuring this “leader” in the game (contains spoilers)

Lalas

Star
And this one is not bad (I stopped it in the cadre).

Handsome.

They were present at the big event.

The games’ main mascot, Mira the firebird.

"..a bird made of light that represents a neural network guiding humans through the world of phygital sports..we want the firebird to exist fully in a dimension that’s different from the material world. It’s an image that’s even hard to capture on paper. It only exists in our virtual metaverse"

(photos can be enlarged)

A Freeman

Superstar
About ETs and UFOs (from a Biblical/Scriptural point of view)...

From the Gospel of Jesus according to John, KJV:

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is NOT OF THIS WORLD: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

If you leave the religious superstitions out of it, and read it exactly as it is written, it should be self-evident that GOD AND HIS CHRIST ARE EXTRATERRESTRIALS.

A Freeman

Superstar
Here is where the Israelites were led (and protected, fed and clothed) by a SPACESHIP through the wilderness for 40 years that was masked by a "cloud" during the day, with its lights and engines shining through at night as "fire":

Exodus 13:21-22
13:21 And the "I AM" went before them by day in a pillar of a "Cloud", to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
13:22 He took not away the pillar of the "Cloud" by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, [from] before the people.

Exodus 14:19-25
14:19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the "Cloud" went from before their face, and stood behind them:
14:20 And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a "Cloud" and darkness [to them], but it gave light by night [to these]: so that the one came not near the other all the night.
14:21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the "I AM" caused the sea to go [back] by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry [land], and the waters were divided.
14:22 And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry [ground]: and the waters [were] a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.
14:23 And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, [even] all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.
14:24 And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the "I AM" looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the "Cloud", and troubled the host of the Egyptians,
14:25 And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the "I AM" fighteth for them against the Egyptians.

Exodus 16:14-15
16:14 And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness [there lay] a small round thing, [as] small as the hoar frost on the ground.
16:15 And when the children of Israel saw [it], they said one to another, It [is] manna: for they knew not what it [was]. And Moses said unto them, This [is] the bread which the "I AM" hath given you to eat.

Deuteronomy 29:5-6
29:5 And I have led you forty years in the wilderness: your clothes are not worn old upon you, and thy shoe is not worn old upon thy foot.
29:6 Ye have not eaten bread, neither have ye drunk wine or strong drink: that ye might know that I [am] the "I AM" your God.

A Freeman

Superstar
Here is where Elijah was taken up into heaven by a "chariot of fire" (a SPACESHIP), as witnessed by Elisha:

2 kings 2:11-12
2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
2:12 And Elisha saw [it], and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

A Freeman

Superstar
And here are "Ezekiel's wheels", i.e. saucer-shaped SPACESHIPS, with their extraterrestrial inhabitants:

Ezekiel 1:15-21
1:15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.
1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their work [was] like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work [was] as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.
1:17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: [and] they turned not when they went.
1:18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings [were] full of eyes round about them four.
1:19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
1:20 Wheresoever the spirit was to go, they went, there [was their] spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature [was] IN THE WHEELS.
1:21 When those went, [these] went; and when those stood, [these] stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature [was] IN THE WHEELS.

A Freeman

Superstar
Here is where the "star" of Bethlehem (a SPACESHIP) guided the wise men for two years, to the exact house where the young child Jesus was, with Mary his mother:

Matthew 2:1-12
2:1 Now when Jesus had been born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men to the East to Jerusalem,
2:2 Saying, Where is he that has been BORN King of the Jews? for we saw his "Star" in the East, and are come to worship him.
2:3 When Herod the king had heard [these things], he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.
2:4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and lawyers of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
2:5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,
2:6 And thou Bethlehem, [in] the land of Judah, art not the least among the princes of Judah: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule My people Israel.
2:7 Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently [exactly] what time the "Star" had appeared.
2:8 And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found [him], bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.
2:9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the "Star", which they had seen in the East, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.
2:10 When they saw the "Star", they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
2:11 And when they were come into the HOUSE, they saw the young CHILD with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

A Freeman

Superstar
And here is where Christ was taken up into a SPACESHIP, hidden from view in a "Cloud":

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a "Cloud" received him out of their sight.

Please also see Revelation 21, posted above (link below) about the "New Jerusalem".