"Unmasking Higher Entities"/D.U.M.B.s

Thanks to @~JC~ for the reminder of this video of Phil Schneider. Unfortunately, Phil paid with his life for telling people what he knew but as JC said, it all makes sense... the year 2029 being the goal, a.k.a. "by 2030 you'll own nothing and be happy" WEF motto and the extraction of Adrenochrome from terrified children used in satanic rituals by monarchies, politicians, congressmen, celebrities and the elite:

Philip Schneider Geologist & Engineer Employed By The Military | Underground Alien Bases

Should it go missing from YT:

Phil Schneider - D.U.M.B.S - Underground Bases Alien Greys - New World Order

EDIT: Here's a story re: Phil's death:

The Mysterious Death Of Phil Schneider: The Man Who Revealed The Conspiracy Of The US Authorities With Aliens

Last edited:
Compelling backstory. Here's an excerpt:

"I was soon put in touch with a few people from the Collins Elite. It was a name, I should stress, that Ray had never heard of. It was me who learned of the name. Or, rather, of the nickname. With many people having misunderstood the origins of the title of the group, it's time again to put things straight for those who aren't aware of the facts. As one of the guys in the group described it to me (and as I put in my book), the name "Collins Elite," was "an informal name we chose." The reason why things were unofficial was very simple: the Collins Elite was not - and never has been - a huge organization like the CIA, NSA, DIA or FBI (and so on). They began as a group of people who worked in the military and intelligence communities, but who had preexisting jobs in government (most of them in Washington, D.C.). In other words, and in the early times, there was an unofficial name for an unofficial group run by people that only got together whenever they could and when their regular government jobs didn't get in the way. The Collins Elite was in that unofficial state for years. For example, at one point there was less than ten people who would meet up now and again. In the 1980s, the figures were only around the low dozens.
Now, let's go further. Eventually, things became official, money was thrown their way, and things began to change. It turned out there were more than a few people in the U.S. government who believed in the "demonic UFO" issue, even though they weren't attached to the Collins Elite in its new state. And, as a result, the time finally came when what began as the closest thing you could call an "official hobby" became something more. The numbers of people in the group grew in the 1990s. That's when the people Ray Boeche met surfaced out of the Pentagon. By then, much of the work of the group quietly involved briefing senators and congressmen about the demonic theory. Those same congressmen and senators gravitated towards what the Collins Elite were saying. Some in the Collins Elite got their hands on centuries-old books on demonology, something that led one of the members to write a lengthy document on the parallels between today's Ufology and ancient demonology (although, I have never seen it or read it, I should stress). A small amount of funding was provided to address the theory that "alien abductions," sleep paralysis, Incubus and Succubus were all interlinked."

Jul 30, 2021 I Nick Redfern
The Collins Elite: What in Hell?! UFOs, Demons and Putting the Picture Straight

Lyfe

Star
They are basically grooming the world for their return. They want it like it was in the pre flood era. Humans are a subservient slave race to the fallen angels and their hybrid offspring.

They are basically grooming the world for their return. They want it like it was in the pre flood era. Humans are a subservient slave race to the fallen angels and their hybrid offspring.
I'm not sure what you mean. Humans are the subservient slave race according to whom? As well, what do you mean they're grooming the world for their return? There's evidence that they're already here, which is what this thread is about. Redqueen actually posted a video here where a man in California talks about them in the D.U.M.B.s below. What he has to say is intriguing:

Combined with the fact that any kid of the '70s who was a Bionic Woman/Six Million Dollar Man fan would remember the Return of Bigfoot two-part episodes. The "people from outer space" are residing in the tunnels in California; however, instead of an earthquake machine as ex-sniper discusses in the above-mentioned video, it's a volcano that could destroy the Pacific Coast. IMHO, I think they've had that technology for some time, as I also remember being told when I was a kid that there's a huge fault line that could separate California and British Columbia from North America. Was that theory disclosed because of the machinery the "aliens" have devised? I honestly don't know, but it would stand to reason that something is going on out West:

That said, when Deep Throat of the X-Files says:

I'm assuming with the Collins Elite have discovered what's being written into shows as fiction isn't fiction at all.

Lyfe

Star
I'm not sure what you mean. Humans are the subservient slave race according to whom? As well, what do you mean they're grooming the world for their return? There's evidence that they're already here, which is what this thread is about. Redqueen actually posted a video here where a man in California talks about them in the D.U.M.B.s below. What he has to say is intriguing:

Combined with the fact that any kid of the '70s who was a Bionic Woman/Six Million Dollar Man fan would remember the Return of Bigfoot two-part episodes. The "people from outer space" are residing in the tunnels in California; however, instead of an earthquake machine as ex-sniper discusses in the above-mentioned video, it's a volcano that could destroy the Pacific Coast. IMHO, I think they've had that technology for some time, as I also remember being told when I was a kid that there's a huge fault line that could separate California and British Columbia from North America. Was that theory disclosed because of the machinery the "aliens" have devised? I honestly don't know, but it would stand to reason that something is going on out West:

That said, when Deep Throat of the X-Files says:

I'm assuming with the Collins Elite have discovered what's being written into shows as fiction isn't fiction at all.
Yes they are already here. I moreso meant that the world is being prepared for them to come above ground and come out of hiding.

You don't believe that everything is being set up for our enslavement to their mark of the beast quantum system? We talk about 5G, but 5G is still a beta to the finished product. They want everyone hooked up into a quantum system. New Agers talk about invisible and metaphysical leylines that linked ancient and pre flood sites to each other to transmit information. That's why allot of megalithic structures correspond to stars and alignments. They believed it was like some sort of metaphysical highway for data and info. They want us plugged into the same network.

Yes they are already here. I moreso meant that the world is being prepared for them to come above ground and come out of hiding.

You don't believe that everything is being set up for our enslavement to their mark of the beast quantum system? We talk about 5G, but 5G is still a beta to the finished product. They want everyone hooked up into a quantum system. New Agers talk about invisible and metaphysical leylines that linked ancient and pre flood sites to each other to transmit information. That's why allot of megalithic structures correspond to stars and alignments. They believed it was like some sort of metaphysical highway for data and info. They want us plugged into the same network.
I don't know what their plans are, but I do know that as long as there's free will, there'll always be a choice. FTR, I don't follow New Agers so what they do is their own affair.

Last edited:
Stan seems to confirm Phil Schneider’s account of the underground “shoot out” where he lost some of his fingers. Stan also discusses that there are different types of entities. The ones he’s encountered are the “greys”, small in stature which are robotic and don’t appear to have a soul. The other were the “Nordic” type: blonde hair, benevolent in their composure, and their skin shimmers like an oil slick would (rainbow and scaly-like). I’m assuming they look like “Thor” in the picture TokiEl has posted. Stan seems to say what others have claimed, which is there’ll be a fake alien invasion and then the “nice” ones will come on the scene, destroy the Illuminati and have all of humanity submit to the New World Order and the One World Religion. When that happens, there’ll be no more cash and anyone wanting to purchase anything will have to take the “Mark of the Beast” submit to he anti-Christ and it's system.
I thought this was an intriguing story from "Ashtar". The story appears to soooo close to the truth, but when reading it, my instincts tell me it's off. While it's not too much of a surprise, I get the sense that these beings are responsible for the New Age movement and the alien/demonic deception:

"ALIEN CREATORS TALK ABOUT ETERNAL LIFE
(Dialogue with Ashtar)
Alien creators talk about eternal life, Ashtar Sheran
Who is Ashtar? (This name is chosen to communicate with people) Ashtar speaks of twenty million extraterrestrial persons involved with his Command in the Program for planet Earth, and of another four million on our physical plane, consciously or unconsciously cooperating in the program of Light. I am an active member of Councils scattered throughout this Universal Sector, serving in an advisory capacity at strategic levels of intergalactic affairs.
Ashtar describes himself: I am seven feet tall in height, with blue eyes and a nearly white complexion. I am fast of movement and considered to be an understanding and compassionate leader.
Nowadays most people are very skeptical about God and life after death. The initial task of religion was to tell people about «Creators», the true emergence of man on Earth, and about such incredible and incomprehensible world, as Heaven and Hell. At different times civilization «Creator» sending missionaries who told people the truth and taught how to live. The last of these missionaries was Jesus. He was a man prepared by the «Creators» to such a mission. With the help of technology he showed various miracles to the people and they believed in his divine origin.
«Ashtar: Mankind must then acknowledge that a spiritual realm exists that every human being will enter immediately after their disembodiment, their exit from this world. There is no promised Judgment Day, but only the objective reality of a life in a spiritual condition.
Mankind on Terra must know that all human beings must account for their life on Earth. After having given account of one’s thoughts and deeds, one is led to one’s appropriate LEVEL (‘’Hell’’ or ‘’Heaven’’).
Many esteemed politicians are in a different life towards the punishment, which they had no concept of the earthly life. Although they could be pitied, but they have not regretted a single person on Earth. This otherworldly horror, you call Hell…
Ashtar: I don’t have a dense physical shell, like you. I, of course, are the essential thing. Our life resembles yours in many ways, except that we do not own dense physical sheath. The benefits and convenience of this way of life is incredibly high, and the dense shell gives great inconvenience…
Question: I would like to ask a few questions about the etheric substance. I don’t quite understand the nature of the essential substance.»
Ashtar: For example, the essential form of our metals different from the metals of the earth to its molecular and atomic structure. The distance between the nuclei and the orbiting electrons of the etheric they iron much more than iron known on Earth. This allows the atoms of earthly steel to pass right through the atoms of etheric steel, without causing harm to each other. The etheric form of steel has a higher vibration than earthly steel and therefore is invisible to earthly vision or, as you say, for physical eyes. Under certain circumstances it becomes visible, for example, in the presence of certain atmospheric gases of the Earth or in the presence of desire of the control of the mind. No matter how great the mass of the etheric body. Even a spacecraft with a width of several miles cannot be damaged in a collision with physical matter…
Some people who have experienced clinical death, tell about a translucent body which has no weight. At the time of death, the soul with an artificial body transferred to the different world by special technologies. People usually see a tunnel, twisting in a spiral, in which they fly with great speed to the light. These people are not lying. Many thousands people can’t tell a lie. The people lives in different parts of the world and at different times. Description of Paradise and Hell almost the same. Even children who have undergone clinical death describe heaven the same, despite the fact that they grew up in a family of atheists and have never read the Bible and havn’t a rich imagination!«
«Ashtar: You do not have any idea what a huge abundance of amazing wonders and mysteries contained within the other world (Paradise). And every noble soul may enter into this world. But untreated soul must first overcome the road of darkness (Hell), and only then engage in divine light. Death is not the last stage of human life, but only a change in its development.
You have, at least, there is a Holy Scripture. If this Scripture is not consistent with the facts, fully and completely, it still contains some indications about human behavior; it points to the punishment after death…»
“Ashtar: The leading stratums of society are of the opinion that death extinguishes man’s consciousness forever. These people hold onto this thesis with an iron grip. They indignantly, well actually arrogantly, reject any other explanation. It therefore comes as no surprise that this terrible aberration impacts on all their decisions.
The medical fraternity fall prey to a whole series of deceptions. They therefore assume that one’s consciousness is located within the human brain; they believe that the brain gives rise to all thoughts and that it registers and stores all perceptions. This however is a dangerous aberration!
This is where the cause of atheism is to be found! I therefore assert that medical science bears the full blame for the rise of world atheism and political differences…
«Ashtar: People often mistook us for gods. We told people the first social concepts. We showed people how to use fire, tools. At the time we gave people the concept of a living God. The places where we were, people called saints. Our space ships always had close contacts with this humanity. Communication became more difficult, because you also invented the aircraft, which we constantly pursue and try to harm us. Our ancestors communicated not only with the Jews. In Peru, the local population has made in the earth kilometer signs – signs for our ships, as well as in other parts of the world…«"

(source)

This video seems to reiterated what's already been posted in this thread, which is fascinating, yet, eerie (ie. Ray Boeche, Stan Geyo). AJ mentions a US psychic, Patrick Price who could view the underground bases and only worked for the CIA for four months, died under suspicious circumstances. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem too much information about him, however, I only did a cursory search:

Patrick's quote is intriguing as he stated the following:

"People have infiltrated all government in sensitive positions. Not to control government, the processes, or people. But rather to be in positions of power. To stop - politically - any activity that may produce a result that could cause discovery."
Apparently, it's the same message that Justen made in my OP. These "beings" have been around "for a long, long time".

Project 8200 Exposed | CIA Psychics Find Alien Bases Underground (58 mins, 07 secs)