utah random metal month found

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
It's hollow, it's just three riveted metal plates. Considering the location it could very well have been used in a movie set

judah

Established

For about four days, the radio waves would arrive at random. Then, for the next 12, nothing.

Then, another four days of haphazard pulses. Followed by another 12 days of silence.

The pattern—the well-defined swings from frenzy to stillness and back again—persisted like clockwork for more than a year.
Dongzi Li, a doctoral student at the University of Toronto, started tracking these signals in 2019. She works on a Canadian-led project, CHIME, that studies astrophysical phenomena called “fast radio bursts.” These invisible flashes, known as FRBs for short, reach Earth from all directions in space. They show up without warning and flash for a few milliseconds, matching the radiance of entire galaxies.

I hope VC have picked up on this to do an article.

Apparently people reckon it will be in Brazil next...

Karlysymon

Superstar
this is weird not sure if anyone's seen it. reminds me of stanley kubrick's 2001 space odyssey

View attachment 46838

View attachment 46839
And now the stucture has dissapeared.
Deja vu

See this old BBC article on a similar structure that appeared and disappeared from a Seattle Park 2001, heralding the changes we'd see or experience this century.

Evolution shift
So what should humans make of the sudden visitor? As in the film, the appearance of a black structure raises questions, the most obvious of which is: who created it?

In the movie - a collaboration between director Stanley Kubrick and writer Arthur C Clarke - the appearance of a black monolith portends radical shifts in human evolution, from the ape-to-man and from human-to-star-child.

Visitors to the park agreed that whoever is responsible put in considerable effort.

The block had smooth welds, no obvious construction marks and had been carefully positioned.

As one local resident observed: "You don't just drop a large metal monolith in a park without some planning."

The fact that they may be appearing elsewhere around the world gives me the creeps and that like 2001, something momentous is planned for next year, 2021, to radically change our lives like 9/11 did.
Note:i originally found the BBC article while reading about the Semiotic Images of 9/11

Last edited:
A new one in Romania too and if you put both locations into Google maps they line up near perfectly.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I hope VC have picked up on this to do an article.

Apparently people reckon it will be in Brazil next...
The "Please Come to Brazil" meme has come too far.

But I do expect it to appear here, i'm gonna count how long it takes until some guys disassemble it and sell for scrap metal

i find it interesting both the Romanian and Utah monolith have artistic pictures that have a light shining above them, reminds me of some of the freemason artwork
1606935990965.png1606936000988.png
1606936063527.png