VC Article: Symbolic Pics of the Month 03/17

SkepticCat

Veteran
I didn't find the initial series of pics from Watson to be clearly about mind control. Those could be explained as being just 'artsy'. Considering how you also showed her to be wearing a Baphomet dress in previous SPOTM issue, and how she's now working for Disney, I think it's quite clear what's really going on, though.

Kids Choice Award simply shows that there can be no doubt: Our civilization is in free fall decline in a way that makes Caligula's Rome look decent by comparison. These are signs of the end. When you can display things like that publically you are on the doorstep to cultural collapse. It has never been this extreme before, with overt p****phile and Satanic themes on national TV.

Those I've shown your material to either don't believe this is real or simply don't think it's important (posting about having bought newest iPhone is, though). It boggles my mind how one can continue just dismissing the signs when there's simply too much of it to be written off as being merely pareidolia. I can understand not necessarily seeing it when it hasn't been pointed out to you but if you still think all of this is normal even after having it contextualized you are one of the minds 'too old' to be freed from the Matrix.

The future is going to be a free-for-all where a tiny group will reject where this is headed while the majority will never understand until it's too late (if ever).

Lisa

Superstar
Kids Choice Award simply shows that there can be no doubt: Our civilization is in free fall decline in a way that makes Caligula's Rome look decent by comparison. These are signs of the end. When you can display things like that publically you are on the doorstep to cultural collapse. It has never been this extreme before, with overt p****phile and Satanic themes on national TV.
It does seem that way doesn't it?

Aero

Superstar
I've really been wondering why they constantly try to ram the Hadid sisters down our throats. Because they can stand there and look hot?? A lot of women can do that.

And who the hell still wears Tommy Hilfiger? 1995 ended awhile ago

Lady

Star
The whole satanic program is so boring and predictable, isn't it? I wonder why? Is it cloaking the real sinister truth that is even more repugnant than we could even imagine?

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
I've really been wondering why they constantly try to ram the Hadid sisters down our throats. Because they can stand there and look hot?? A lot of women can do that.

And who the hell still wears Tommy Hilfiger? 1995 ended awhile ago
The only thing I can think of on why they are showing Hadid everywhere is due to the fact she's Arab. Which coincides with the exodus of Arab refugees fleeing Iraq and Syria into Europe, and elsewhere in the west. (Thanks too Israel, America, Europe, and Saudi Arabia) Thus it is time to programme these young Arab girls and to turn them into sluts, and make them hopefully drop their Islamic identity so they then can be nurtured in the west till they are grown up, then they can be sent back into their nations as possible future presidents, spys, god know's what else. That's how I see with these celebrities, they are meant to influence their kind, so their kind can mutate into something like Hadid. It's truly A war on the minds.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I'd like to see a breakdown of these Nickelodeon awards. I've been watching some videos on YouTube and kind of investigating Dan Schneider. I firmly believe he is the father of JamieLynn Spears daughter who almost died last month. Was that supposed to be a sacrifice or was that a legit accident?

heyyor

Rookie
I agree the whole one-eye and other creep, deviant bs symbolism is played out and boring. I'm glad I'm not at the age where I'd see any of these videos a bunch of times while hanging out with my friends, I'd be so sick of seeing the same things over and over. Which leads me to: what is the final stage of all this garbage in music videos? Will it be the performers engaging in ritualistic hardcore sex scenes while lip syncing and flashing hand signs? Or is this about as far as they'll go with this stuff and they eventually tone it down and try to act like it was just a fad in style and production?

Aero

Superstar
The only thing I can think of on why they are showing Hadid everywhere is due to the fact she's Arab. Which coincides with the exodus of Arab refugees fleeing Iraq and Syria into Europe, and elsewhere in the west. (Thanks too Israel, America, Europe, and Saudi Arabia) Thus it is time to programme these young Arab girls and to turn them into sluts, and make them hopefully drop their Islamic identity so they then can be nurtured in the west till they are grown up, then they can be sent back into their nations as possible future presidents, spys, god know's what else. That's how I see with these celebrities, they are meant to influence their kind, so their kind can mutate into something like Hadid. It's truly A war on the minds.
Right I think it's also about making girls super dependent. Either on the systems that enable them, or a handler type figure. That's how I see Hollywood as a whole. I think I read somewhere Mariah Carey said she can't even function in the real world by herself. Pretty sure that means she can't even drive herself to get a double cheeseburger.

Lisa

Superstar
I'd like to see a breakdown of these Nickelodeon awards. I've been watching some videos on YouTube and kind of investigating Dan Schneider. I firmly believe he is the father of JamieLynn Spears daughter who almost died last month. Was that supposed to be a sacrifice or was that a legit accident?
I guess I'm a little more cynical....did she even have an accident? She seemed good to go too soon to me, but she is a kid so who knows? She is a cute kid but years ago I saw that they were talking about how she liked to dance and sing to her aunt's music and I thought...uh oh!

williejonesjr

Veteran
I guess I'm a little more cynical....did she even have an accident? She seemed good to go too soon to me, but she is a kid so who knows? She is a cute kid but years ago I saw that they were talking about how she liked to dance and sing to her aunt's music and I thought...uh oh!
Well, they said something happened & she was hospitalized. I guess we'll never know.

I wonder if they'll push her to join the industry, if they haven't already

JayGirl10

Rookie
Interesting you mentioned that because I've been looking into Dan too as someone who actually grew up with his shows... The older I get the more creepy vibes I get from certain scenes and episodes. I was watching videos about that creepiness about him not too long ago. Disney gets a bad rap, but we cannot ignore Nick and lump it in with them. Not only have they consistently hired a creepy producer with a known foot fetish and probably a secret one for young girls to make shows for them since the 90's and are proud of that, they consistently have age inappropriate artists on the KCAs (I remember when I watched coverage for it when I was younger in 2010... Katy Perry wore a low cut latex dress and joked about the kids seeing her boobs to the red carpet reporter), and one of their newer sitcoms, Bella and The Bulldogs, has a REALLY creepy backstory and producer who bragged about the network being turned into the Kink network on FB. Research it. Plus I noticed the newer shows have younger and younger stars, leads and actors versus the more teen oriented shows from my Nick era outside of cartoons. I think Amanda Bynes was one of the youngest on All That, which had slightly older kids, and we see how she turned out. Also Ariana Grande was a Nick star on shows produced by Dan Schneider. Nickelodeon is pretty iffy too...

Lisa

Superstar
Well, they said something happened & she was hospitalized. I guess we'll never know.

I wonder if they'll push her to join the industry, if they haven't already
She's cute and I thought she kinda resembles aunt Brittany...so you never know. Grandpa may already be working on it?

Truthor

Rookie
I wonder if VC realizes Thursday is "Third Eye Day" and represents the 6th chakra and the "camera eye" doing the watching? Interesting that these pics were posted today.

Truthor

Rookie
Tuesday = Twos Day (two people fall in love and consummate their relationship on earth) (Heart chakra)
Wednesday = Wedding day (those two people get married and it's officially "hump day" if you know what I'm saying (Throat chakra)
Thursday = Thirds day (or Third Eye Day) = when the married couple has a child (a 3rd family member) (3rd Eye Chakra)

williejonesjr

Veteran
Tuesday = Twos Day (two people fall in love and consummate their relationship on earth) (Heart chakra)
Wednesday = Wedding day (those two people get married and it's officially "hump day" if you know what I'm saying (Throat chakra)
Thursday = Thirds day (or Third Eye Day) = when the married couple has a child (a 3rd family member) (3rd Eye Chakra)
What's F-F-F-F Friday? I can think of an "f" thing or 2 that might fit! BOL!