VC website exposed

CuriousBird

I believe elites have lots of power and reach. This page had been existing for at least a decade now. Why would they allow a page like this which exposes their secrets to function and continue to grow unless it’s still part of their mission? It’s not like they’re hiding those things so much anymore. What if the agenda of this page is really to keep our minds engrossed in low energy and ensnare us? Think about it

FilthPig

Veteran
They dont care. Most sheeple are simpletons and in so deep sleep that they cant grasp much of anything. The few who do grasp things wont have much power to do anything about it.Also they expose themselves all the time .They have to do it.

kailey

VC website is still exposing the industry relentlessly, and it's not well enough known to the masses, so I don't think it's been compromised.

I've recently noticed a growing trend where certain well-loved industry plants have been pretending to turn toward Christianity. If not that, they at least expose part of the secret order. Yet, despite having been deeply immersed in the occult groups for years, they never go beyond discussing intro level stuff that pretty much everyone is talking about already, which tells me they're not truly committed to exposing the Truth. The only celebrity who truly seemed credible was Altiyan Childs, with his 5 hour expose of masonry. According to occult teachings we are currently transitioning between two aeons, moving from an era of dark (war) into light (justice). I think these false conversions may be part of the next step of their plan to lead people astray under the pretense that they have put the occult Luciferan groups behind them.

Daze

Superstar
VC is small potatoes. Trust me in that they don't care.

Lets assume (and I'm being very generous here) we have 500 people here.

Compare this to Above Top Secret forums or Conspiracy/r. Both of these sources are full of shills because they have millions of users.

Consider youtube. You used to find tons of truth over there. But when the truther channels reached 500k subs, all of a sudden Ad-apocalypse began and they started denying people ad revenue.

Sure they just delete you today. I'm taking about 2015 when they officially began censoring alt news.

VC is a lot of big fish in a small pond. We are not a threat to anyone. Especially the .01%.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
I believe elites have lots of power and reach. This page had been existing for at least a decade now. Why would they allow a page like this which exposes their secrets to function and continue to grow unless it’s still part of their mission? It’s not like they’re hiding those things so much anymore. What if the agenda of this page is really to keep our minds engrossed in low energy and ensnare us? Think about it
It's something to think about for sure. However, there have been a number of people who have exposed their agenda publicly elsewhere and have been labeled as "crazy" or a "conspiracy theorist" so all the info in the world that exposes those elite won't hold ground.

JesusSoldier

Veteran
VC website is still exposing the industry relentlessly, and it's not well enough known to the masses, so I don't think it's been compromised.

I've recently noticed a growing trend where certain well-loved industry plants have been pretending to turn toward Christianity. If not that, they at least expose part of the secret order. Yet, despite having been deeply immersed in the occult groups for years, they never go beyond discussing intro level stuff that pretty much everyone is talking about already, which tells me they're not truly committed to exposing the Truth. The only celebrity who truly seemed credible was Altiyan Childs, with his 5 hour expose of masonry. According to occult teachings we are currently transitioning between two aeons, moving from an era of dark (war) into light (justice). I think these false conversions may be part of the next step of their plan to lead people astray under the pretense that they have put the occult Luciferan groups behind them.
There is still a record of it on YT to my surprise

Yeah, i sort of agree.

I think the purpose is to keep people gossiping about what these celibrities are up to, instead of engaging in more constructive uses of their time. There are often "micro conspiracies" (for lack of a better term...) all around us that we could be devoting our time and effort to, and actually make a difference, rather than wasting it on larger issues that we have no control over and are largely insignificant...

Anoher big purpose of comment sections/forums is to just advance the same extreme side talking points, in order to silence and reasonable in between viewpoints and opinions. No, it always had to be this extreme or that extreme. Its always pick one of the two terrible options, instead of acknowledging that both suck.

low energy
I hate using any new age-isms, and this is definitely a term that falls into that category, but yeah, there's not a more succinct way to put it. Time spent away from sites like this actually feels very refreshing. Being constantly surrounded by only bad news can't be healthy...

Diogenes

Established
I believe he's a tool of TPTB but, anyways,he helped me open my eyes about the music industry,in which I used to be so immersed to. This was helpful. Apart from that, I see that he is always reproducing the same issues again and again. What I find most interesting is the comments section, below each of his articles. Some really good info there, from various users.