Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

Dreamymoon

Established
And worse is when you see the world societal structure of Pokemon inside the games and animes, and the whole society seem to function on this system, the more your pokemons are good fighter, the more you seem to have socials recognition, see the champions arenas people for whom in games, those are idols, or almost god like, when in actuality, all they just do is bark a order at the Pokemon, and it’s the Pokemon doing all the work, lol. Sound really boring on the long term as a profession, I never didn’t get why Ash wanted to do this «job » so much. Maybe adrenaline/sensationalism and fame? The guy litteraly don’t have any other hobby/goals in life than this, and he repeat it every episodes in Indigo. And tell me the last time you recall seeing a hospital, doctors, nurses, or psychiatres for humans in Pokemon? Tell me if you ever see this, even if just once, be it the anime, or games.
It’s basically humans over Pokémon/animals. There shouldn’t exist a hospital for Pokémon. Never saw a human hospital. They mostly only go there for fighting for humans sake to become the “best there ever was” For their “owners”.

Aazaad

Established
I liked Pokémon a lot as a kid but it has some dark aspects and some content which isn’t suitable for children
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/fmscp8 there is also an episode I can recall where Ash and Brock say something very inappropriate about a female. See here https://writegeek.co.uk/2019/03/26/banned-and-censored-episodes-of-pokemon/
Brock is always flirting with women which is really quite inappropriate as he is 15 and it’s a children’s show. I think something was said about Misty‘s breasts too in an episode.
I also think it’s totally wrong the Show is battling with animals which get bloody, could die or get badly injured for the sake of a competition or having “fun”. They are basically animals as in some episodes they drool over a fish pokemon. It’s honestly dog fighting but in a different format.
I personally find Ash a jerk now as an adult. He isn’t very nice to women and Pokemon and treats his mum pretty poorly.
Funny how some things change in localisation.

Daze

Superstar
Pokemon is mentioned in one of Fritz Springmeiers books. I think most here know who this guy is.
He wrote several books on mind control, the infamous MK Ultra project.

I think it was the book with Cisco Wheeler. She mentioned pokemon was like the mind controlled slave. All of the pets representing fractured personalities in one person. I forget the details but this is essentially what pokemon is. "Ash" is the broken MK candidate.

All of these books can be found online as i imagine they are getting hard to find due to age.
This is the one i mentioned that was written with Cisco W. . These books are dark so you've been warned.

The anime Black Clover mentions the Qliphoth and revolves the story around it
Idk what the Qliphoth is, but it is mentioned in one of the Tales games. Been too long since i played it so idr many details. I just remember it being a location.

1695565468968.jpeg

Somehow eastern (Japan, and recently Korea, China, Indonesia, etc.) gamemakers are very well versed in demonology... or maybe not as well versed as western developers in hiding the names; or at least the ones that bother to.
Its not so much being well versed in demonology. Its more "satanic inspiration". Where whispers of the devil influences ones thoughts.
Those who are influential are often coerced. For example Squaresoft (Square-Enix today) gained alot of reach in the 90's.

One of the most popular games in the world is one by Squaresoft. Final Fantasy 7. To this day this nearly 30 year old game is popular due to remakes and spin offs.
The main antagonist in FF7 is named Sephiroth.

1695565635885.png

Sephiroth today is literally a household name in the west, even though 95% don't know anything about it outside of video games.

This is a kabbalistic symbol.
1695567171760.jpeg
It looks alot like new age religion with the chakra's, doesn't it?

It is known as the tree of life, often called the sephirot tree.

1695565861354.png

Kabbalism is the religion of the alleged illuminati. I say alleged because devil worship is not "enlightened" at all.

Which is what the word implies, illuminated. They think they have been given esoteric knowledge. But in reality they are repeating the same mistake of Adam and Eve. Thinking they can become gods by eating the forbidden fruit. ie using magic, which God told us not to go near.

Aazaad

Established
Pokemon is mentioned in one of Fritz Springmeiers books. I think most here know who this guy is.

I think it was the book with Cisco Wheeler. She mentioned pokemon was like the mind controlled slave. All of the pets representing fractured personalities in one person. I forget the details but this is essentially what pokemon is. "Ash" is the broken MK candidate.

All of these books can be found online as i imagine they are getting hard to find due to age.
This is the one i mentioned that was written with Cisco W. . These books are dark so you've been warned.

Idk what the Qliphoth is, but it is mentioned in one of the Tales games. Been too long since i played it so idr many details. I just remember it being a location.

View attachment 91729

Its not so much being well versed in demonology. Its more "satanic inspiration". Where whispers of the devil influences ones thoughts.
Those who are influential are often coerced. For example Squaresoft (Square-Enix today) gained alot of reach in the 90's.

One of the most popular games in the world is one by Squaresoft. Final Fantasy 7. To this day this nearly 30 year old game is popular due to remakes and spin offs.

View attachment 91730

Sephiroth today is literally a household name in the west, even though 95% don't know anything about it outside of video games.

View attachment 91734

View attachment 91731

Kabbalism is the religion of the alleged illuminati. I say alleged because devil worship is not "enlightened" at all.

Which is what the word implies, illuminated. They think they have been given esoteric knowledge. But in reality they are repeating the same mistake of Adam and Eve. Thinking they can become gods by eating the forbidden fruit. ie using magic, which God told us not to go near.
Yeh I think pokemon's slogan of "gotta catch 'em all", is actually in reference to the franchise catching us all. And FF and many other jrpgs, openly have spells to summons djinns and ifrits.

EatZeBug

Established

View attachment 91729

View attachment 91730

View attachment 91734

View attachment 91731

I was listening to this podcast today about cloning using ancient Egyptian DNA from mummies and creating 'hybrid beings' and it reminded me of how Sepiroth was a result of a human breeding with the Jenova alien https://open.spotify.com/episode/0JauOdWjlV2pUuMVDi5Le1?si=346bb6c9322644b6

Line

Established
Currently watching the movie Ai no Utagoe Wo Kikasete. The mc live in a house where she don’t do anything by herself except cutting veggies, the water boil itself alone, the curtains open themselve alone, and she waked up by a omniscient voiced AI when you tell them «I want the TV on! » paf, it’s on. I stopped where she currently is with at her mom at breakfast, and they said thank to a new supplier all they comsuptions in energy have drastically been down in a positive manner, as they have a app on their phone who show them a diagram circle with how much percentage they consumed of stuff. The mom made a AI android kawaï anime girl (well…This is an anime movie, so…) I will edit as I notice things worthy of interest. The door close by the AI obviously, there a robot doing agricoles/planting stuff on the earthly ground instead of humans, the goddamn bus is conducted by a creepy AI cylindrical robot.

moodychick

Established
Currently watching the movie Ai no Utagoe Wo Kikasete. The mc live in a house where she don’t do anything by herself except cutting veggies, the water boil itself alone, the curtains open themselve alone, and she waked up by a omniscient voiced AI when you tell them «I want the TV on! » paf, it’s on. I stopped where she currently is with at her mom at breakfast, and they said thank to a new supplier all they comsuptions in energy have drastically been down in a positive manner, as they have a app on their phone who show them a diagram circle with how much percentage they consumed of stuff. The mom made a AI android kawaï anime girl (well…This is an anime movie, so…) I will edit as I notice things worthy of interest. The door close by the AI obviously, there a robot doing agricoles/planting stuff on the earthly ground instead of humans, the goddamn bus is conducted by a creepy AI cylindrical robot.
Sadly, that movie is close to reality.

moodychick

Established
Pokemon is overrated, even when I was a young girl. I was more into martial arts cartoons or films instead of seeing children catching mystical creatures. Besides, isn't PETA against them?

Mambo999

Established
Pokemon is overrated, even when I was a young girl. I was more into martial arts cartoons or films instead of seeing children catching mystical creatures. Besides, isn't PETA against them?
Yes, PETA is very against them. There's even a whole POKEMON game by them, oh and cooking mama as well:)

Daze

Superstar
Why is PETA against Pokémon?

Don't they realize it's a cartoon? They're not even animals, they are mystical creatures.
They're not even being abused..

Make it make sense!

Mambo999

Established

Don't they realize it's a cartoon? They're not even animals, they are mystical creatures.

Make it make sense!
Maybe for pokemon a bit.... cuz they resemble animals. But COOKING MAMA? Like thats the most tame game

Mambo999

Established
I guess when you go vegan, the mind is the first thing to go.
I went Vegan for approx six months from Late 2020 to Early 2021, (So October to April) Anyways wouldnt suggest it. I went vegan not because I wanted to save the animals, I wanted to be healthly. Unfortunately, that was bad as Humans are omnivores, we need both our plants and animals otherwise we are gonna be inbalanced. And thats exactly what happened to dear ole me before my mom convinced me to go back to being at least vegetarian (with eggs and seafood thats it). So yeah, unless yall have the money to buy protein powders and tons, and tons of beans, dont do it.

moodychick

Established

Make it make sense!
I was joking about it :) Yeah, it's ridiculous.

Wisteria

One Piece is full of predictive programming/real world mirroring, and is one of the most popular manga (comic) in the world.

Let me just give one example. There is a character in the manga called Mother Carmel. This is what she looks like.

Mother Carmel 2.png

This is her Introduction in the manga (Japanese comic)
Mother Carmet.jpg
(Notice the name 'Lamb's house. . .')

To the outside world she looks like a heavenly mother figure helping poor kids, right? In reality:
mother acrt.png

Now, who does this character resemble in the real world? I will let you all take a guess. (Hint: Her public title also starts with 'mother' and was known to "help" children in a similar manner. . .).

This is like 1 out of 1000000 examples in this one show alone. Surprised (minus 1~3 mention) its not in this thread at all. Not many OP fans woke to the hints I guess.

One Piece is full of predictive programming/real world mirroring, and is one of the most popular manga (comic) in the world.

Let me just give one example. There is a character in the manga called Mother Carmel. This is what she looks like.

View attachment 97904

This is her Introduction in the manga (Japanese comic)
View attachment 97903
(Notice the name 'Lamb's house. . .')

To the outside world she looks like a heavenly mother figure helping poor kids, right? In reality:
View attachment 97906

Now, who does this character resemble in the real world? I will let you all take a guess. (Hint: Her public title also starts with 'mother' and was known to "help" children in a similar manner. . .).

This is like 1 out of 1000000 examples in this one show alone. Surprised (minus 1~3 mention) its not in this thread at all. Not many OP fans woke to the hints I guess.
do you have an example of one piece doing some predictive programming? I'm glad a lot of people learnt the truth about that theresa woman tho

Wisteria

do you have an example of one piece doing some predictive programming? I'm glad a lot of people learnt the truth about that theresa woman tho
I replied to you with a theory a while ago but it is being held up by moderator approval. I don't feel like repeating myself so we shall see if the post is removed or approved.