Did you read the instructions of this thread

• Yes.

• No. I will go and read now

• Yes. I will post videos as well for the benefit of others

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
This thread is made for sharing detailed videos about the music industry.

Kpop industry, Hollywood, Bollywood,
Nollywood and Mzansi.

The videos that are to be shared must be above 10 minutes no less but more.

Important:

1.)Videos shouldn't include only symbols, they must be detailed with someone giving a clear explanation in the background.( its mind numbing when all I see is pictures with comments on it about how evil this is)

2.) Videos mustn't have someone only ranting about these celebrities but instead include information they have gathered, pictures, video clips, audio clips while explaining the video.

Basically NOT the following videos:

These do not go into detail about the subject but only contain these people going on and on about how bad these celebrities are. We know they are bad, we just need more facts and detailed videos about them.

Here is an example of what is required:

https://youtu.be/0ooSoxxOvIQ

https://youtu.be/ikXBKRNuw1A

These videos show the people describing what is occurring in the video and bring references and information in the video.

I am not trying to bash these other youtubers since they have good intentions. But people need to get information about these things in detail instead of you only saying

"See devil horns, these people are disgusting masons"

"Oh these are just rock signs huh....well they are not this is devil worshipping"

Yes....comments like that can be included for sarcasm but if its ongoing throughout the video then I might as well pluck my braincells out.

In conclusion there are people who need these videos to get information about the industry and regurgerating your opinions and thoughts endlessly about the same things in one video is annoying.

So please do share useful videos in this thread.

Remember: MUST BE MORE THEN 10 MINUTES.

Last edited:

Olympia

Rookie
Kayne West presidential campaign 2020
Kayne is no stranger to controversy and the odd rant. He is, however, a hugely successful multi talented artist at time when such a person is rare. His music sells, so does his fashion and he is married to Hollywood royalty, for now, that is? He is passionate and is not interested in being a controlled puppet, there are no political spin doctors, talking off cue, it’s straight from the heart.
Or is he unhinged? Needs his medication? Needs reprogramming by the mind control team. And retire from the campaign as requested by his wife ???????

cjkkw

Established
Kayne West presidential campaign 2020
Kayne is no stranger to controversy and the odd rant. He is, however, a hugely successful multi talented artist at time when such a person is rare. His music sells, so does his fashion and he is married to Hollywood royalty, for now, that is? He is passionate and is not interested in being a controlled puppet, there are no political spin doctors, talking off cue, it’s straight from the heart.
Or is he unhinged? Needs his medication? Needs reprogramming by the mind control team. And retire from the campaign as requested by his wife ???????

Olympia

Rookie
Kayne is speaking from experience and from the heart. No political spin doctors, he is being a real person rather than a brand in a staged event. Kayne is not false and pandering to the voters. Or is he playing a dangerous game against the Hollywood establishment and may become another sacrifice????

Olympia

Rookie
Kayne is bringing real experience of what it is like to be human. How painful was it for him to know that his dad did not want him, or the concern he had over North?
He has also been diagnosed with Bipolar and yet he does not let his condition hold him back.
That to me shows strength, courage and self belief

Olympia

Rookie
Kayne knows what he has done and he gets it, but is not always looking for people to worship and adore him.
He treats his fans normal see the video above.

cjkkw

Established
Kayne is speaking from experience and from the heart. No political spin doctors, he is being a real person rather than a brand in a staged event. Kayne is not false and pandering to the voters. Or is he playing a dangerous game against the Hollywood establishment and may become another sacrifice????
def.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Out of the Shadows

-mkultra
-satanism
-p***philia
-best for new commers

Last edited:

cdigital379

Established
This thread is made for sharing detailed videos about the music industry.

Kpop industry, Hollywood, Bollywood,
Bollywood and Mzansi.

The videos that are to be shared must be above 10 minutes no less but more.

Important:

1.)Videos shouldn't include only symbols, they must be detailed with someone giving a clear explanation in the background.( its mind numbing when all I see is pictures with comments on it about how evil this is)

2.) Videos mustn't have someone only ranting about these celebrities but instead include information they have gathered, pictures, video clips, audio clips while explaining the video.

Basically not the following videos:

These do not go into detail about the subject but only contain these people going on and on about how bad these celebrities are. We know they are bad, we just need more facts and detailed videos about them.

Here is an example of what is required:

https://youtu.be/0ooSoxxOvIQ

https://youtu.be/ikXBKRNuw1A

These videos show the people describing what is occurring in the video and bring references and information in the video.

I am not trying to bash these other youtubers since they have good intentions. But people need to get information about these things in detail instead of you only saying

"See devil horns, these people are disgusting masons"

"Oh these are just rock signs huh....well they are not this is devil worshipping"

Yes....comments like that can be included for sarcasm but if its ongoing throughout the video then I might as well pluck my braincells out.

In conclusion there are people who need these videos to get information about the industry and regurgerating your opinions and thoughts endlessly about the same things in one video is annoying.

So please do share useful videos in this thread.

Remember: MUST BE MORE THEN 10 MINUTES.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yellowbunzz tasty,:

This is what we NEED on this forum!!! Thanks for starting the thread up!! =0P

Last edited: