Wednesday (The Netflix Series)

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Have yall noticed that she's gone moody? Its not age, it's like typical moody. Like itd be relatable but DAYUM the girl is moodier than me. Sometime since have my natural-resting-bitch face but this is like dark, grumpy and sad.
Sounds about right: Dark, grumpy and sad are the hallmarks of feminism.

Sadly, many in Hollywood sell out like this. How many countless entertainers have we seen take their clothes off for the camera? It's not for empowerment, that's for sure! Just selling sex to the masses! I'm not surprised that Jenna here has done a movie like that. They all have to at some point!
I look at even every female musician, or most of them over the course of the last 40 years or so.. and majority of the time, they are half naked on their own album covers. It's highly degrading, yet people still believe this is about freedom of expression.

Beautiful

Star
Sadly, many in Hollywood sell out like this. How many countless entertainers have we seen take their clothes off for the camera? It's not for empowerment, that's for sure! Just selling sex to the masses! I'm not surprised that Jenna here has done a movie like that. They all have to at some point!
I look at even every female musician, or most of them over the course of the last 40 years or so.. and majority of the time, they are half naked on their own album covers. It's highly degrading, yet people still believe this is about freedom of expression.
You are right. I wonder how these actors show their body to thousands of people. Iam seeing a lot of nudity everywhere. I also heard rumour that actors take money for the part they revealed. Looks like within few years we Won't even see movies with our children.

You are right. I wonder how these actors show their body to thousands of people. Iam seeing a lot of nudity everywhere. I also heard rumour that actors take money for the part they revealed. Looks like within few years we Won't even see movies with our children.
It's become so wild now, I see what you mean by not being able to take your kids very soon. It's sad how even some of the so called kids movies can even be tampered with, innuendos and such. There really isn't so much need for this nudity, especially constantly. We know this world is falling apart at this point. It would be very uncomfortable to be infront of the camera this way. I wish entertainers didn't do this so much.

Beautiful

Star
. There really isn't so much need for this nudity, especially constantly.
Exactly. I come from a conservative country. Where lip kiss started around 10 yrs ago in my region. But suddenly in series of my region I am seeing a nude s*x scene for every ep. From teenagers to adult. All iam goona say is Netfliz is really disturbing thing that we should avoid