Weird Stuff In Food Now Includes MRNA Vaccines?

Would depend upon whether it's GMO soybeans, right?

From the available information, it looks like over 80% of the soybeans in the U.S. are GMO, and that the remaining soybeans may either be crossed with the GMO strains or mixed with the GMO soybeans after they're harvested.
So sounds like they are selling a lot of products with GMO soybeans but not labeled GMO. Why am I not surprised?

A Freeman

Superstar
So sounds like they are selling a lot of products with GMO soybeans but not labeled GMO. Why am I not surprised?
They are supposed to be required to include that information in labeling, but when the government is in the business of lying and trying to murder the people, they cannot be trusted, can they?

The same is true concerning GMO corn (that the overwhelming majority, if not all corn in the U.S. is genetically modified).

What about soybean oil in mayonnaise?
Would depend upon whether it's GMO soybeans, right?

From the available information, it looks like over 80% of the soybeans in the U.S. are GMO, and that the remaining soybeans may either be crossed with the GMO strains or mixed with the GMO soybeans after they're harvested.
Aren't even non gmo soybeans hormone disruptors because of the phytoestrogens? Unless theyve been fermented in a traditional way, if i remember correctly.

Of course the mainstream sources say soy is safe to consume "in moderation", but if you take into account that it is in almost everything (and/or corn) then what is really meant by "moderation"?

A Freeman

Superstar
Aren't even non gmo soybeans hormone disruptors because of the phytoestrogens? Unless theyve been fermented in a traditional way, if i remember correctly.
Possibly, although if the soybeans are truly natural, non-GMO, then they shouldn't cause health problems, as the things that Father has made for human consumption should be good for these bodies. The difficulty though is finding anything that is truly natural, given the amount of human tampering (with things we know little or nothing about) that has gone on over the years.

Of course the mainstream sources say soy is safe to consume "in moderation", but if you take into account that it is in almost everything (and/or corn) then what is really meant by "moderation"?
Agreed. Once something has been genetically-modified, they work diligently at shoving it into numerous processed food products in a variety of unnatural ways.

Hence the term " soyboys " ?

Possibly, although if the soybeans are truly natural, non-GMO, then they shouldn't cause health problems, as the things that Father has made for human consumption should be good for these bodies. The difficulty though is finding anything that is truly natural, given the amount of human tampering (with things we know little or nothing about) that has gone on over the years.
I see what you're saying. I'll have to see if i can find a link but i remember reading an article years ago that alleged that soybeans were created to be used as fertilizer, much as how some animals were created to be composters. But at the same time they have been eaten for a long time in Asian cultures, so im not sure either way.

redqueen

Superstar
Last edited:
I think the reason why they use so much food coloring in food is because if they didn't it would look like what it is: crap. Artificial coloring, artificial ingredients, artificial flavoring, GMO. I'm actually surprised I am still alive. Maybe we build up a tolerance to all this crap and still live despite it. I bet if they fed all our food to people from like 1850 they would drop over dead the next day. We have mutated and it doesn't even faze us LOL.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I see what you're saying. I'll have to see if i can find a link but i remember reading an article years ago that alleged that soybeans were created to be used as fertilizer, much as how some animals were created to be composters. But at the same time they have been eaten for a long time in Asian cultures, so im not sure either way.
There doesn't appear to be any distinction in Scripture between the various beans, lentils, etc., all of which can be used by mankind as "meat" (food/fuel). With the unclean animals (see Lev. 11 and Deut. 14), they were deemed unclean because they were specifically designed to be part of the planetary waste-management system, and thus are not only unfit for human consumption, but are foolishly being taken out of service, which speeds up the destruction of our natural environment.

Please see the article at the following link discussing this, although it lacks the Biblical references.

Also, an article on the Perfect Healthy Diet, and why everyone should be keeping it:-

https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2016/03/12/the-perfect-healthy-diet/

A Freeman

Superstar
Yeah a lot of things have been eaten in Asian cultures such as household pets and God knows what else. I know there is at least a billion people in China that are hungry and want to eat our food anyway they can. And the evil ones in Washington D.C. wouldn't think twice about selling all our food to them while we starve to death.
In what should be viewed not only as stupid, but as high-treason, the U.S. actually allows the importation of all sorts of food items from China, including poultry and fish (how could it possibly be cheaper for them to ship such things half way across the world, much less monitor the conditions in which those animals are raised?) and even baby formula. The Chinese can poison any of these food items, and has already been caught doing so (e.g. ground up plastic in baby formula), which should have been enough evidence to STOP the importation of ALL food-related items from China an openly sworn military enemy of the U.S.

And that's before making any mention of fentanyl and the rest of the "pharmaceutical" and street drugs that China floods the U.S. with, as payback for what the British and Americans did to the Chinese during the opium wars.

Almost all frozen fish in the market is from China. And I notice now a lot of other food is from China. And not just at Walmart. All the vitamins at Walmart are from China. Another trick they do now is when you look at a product to see where it is made it will say only distributed in the USA not where it is actually from. I refuse to eat anything made in China just like I do GMO stuff. I'll eat stuff from Mexico and Canada but not China.

redqueen

Superstar
hmmm wonder if these could be
related to bgates at all eh I think so

guess that means the organic anything
really aren't organic eh never Believed they
were unless Your buying from a local
farmer

Eggland's Best Organic Eggs are produced by cage free hens that are fed a certified organic, wholesome, all-vegetarian Eggland's Best hen feed.

Last edited:
It's true that it seems that many foods claiming to be organic aren't always what they say they are. Sadly, some of it is a scam to pay an arm and a leg for "healthy" food. This is why I don't understand all those fad diets that go around and how so many believe in them. Even our so called "pure" food is contaminated.

Speaking of eggs i've been trying to make sense of this story for a few days now

So i know that "carbon neutral" is globalist buzzwords for depopulation, so that was the first red flag

But i read the article and it actually sounds ok? The chickens will have a better quality of life than conventional factory farming, and their manure will be turned into fertilizer. (I think local independent and family farming is ideal, but i realize most people get their eggs at a store)
The pioneering Dutch company Kipster Farms is partnering with Kroger and its U.S. supplier MPS Eggs Farms on the new carbon-neutral program.

The birds are raised in modern, solar panel-equipped henhouses, which are not only free of cages, but also include skylights and multiple garden areas where “the birds have trees, rocks, climbing structures and other things to play on,” as MPS Egg Farms Vice President Sam Krouse recently explained to Farm Flavor.

MPS built four of these newly styled henhouses in Indiana, after touring similar facilities in Europe.

Reducing Carbon Footprint:

Rather than eating traditional corn-based feed, Krouse’s hens eat repurposed bakery by-products, and their manure is turned into organic fertilizer.
But then i saw this part, and in my opinion anything that goes w un agenda is bad...
According to Kipster’s website, the farms are designed to closely align with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
So now im just confused... which i think is how they want us to be. Confused.

In a little bit of good news, it seems the public is rejecting fake "meats"

Sales of plant-based “meat” like Beyond Meat hit the recycle bin in 2022, after enjoying record growth at a time when Americans really didn’t have much better to do than experiment with lab-“grown” “food.”
“In 2020, with everyone stuck at home,” the Washington Post reported last week, “sales of plant-based-meat brands like Impossible, Beyond Meat and Gardein skyrocketed, increasing 45 percent in a single year.”

Sales plateaued in 2021 and began to rapidly shrink in ’22. Beyond Meat’s publicly traded shares crashed by 80%, performing far worse than the market as a whole. Impossible has been laying off workers left and right.

Despite millions of Americans reducing their beef consumption — perhaps in part due to severe inflation at the grocery store — “plant-based meats aren’t succeeding as expected,” said WaPo.
This article says that fake meats are actually worse for the environment than actual meat, just in case anyone's motivations are environmental. Written by a former vegan.

As a farmer and soil scientist, it humors me to see the “statistics” on the carbon footprint of real meat versus plant-based meat.

Where the hell do they get the stats for Impossible burgers using “96% less land, 87% less water and 89% less greenhouse gas emissions” than real meat? What farm did they come from? With what growing practices? With what inputs? And what meat production are they comparing it to?

There are as many ways to farm as there are farmers, so you should look at those stats with a very skeptical eye. It is very easy to pull numbers from the worst and compare it to the best for the most drastic effect.

Regardless of their statistics, the reality is: annual crops grown in monoculture (corn, soy, wheat, peas, sunflower) are among the most environmentally destructive form of agriculture.

Annual means that they have to be replanted every year. Monoculture means only one type of crop is grown over vast acreages.

Guess what that means? Tillage, fertilizers, chemicals, inputs, and loads of emissions!

If we are so concerned about the greenhouse gas emissions of meat production, why isn’t anybody talking about the fossil fuels used to make fake meat?

Fertilizers & pesticides are fossil-fuel based

Emissions aren’t just from tractor fuel and cow farts. We have to look at the much bigger picture.

Did those stats take into account the fossil fuels needed to make synthetic inputs (fertilizer, herbicides, and pesticides) used to grow fake meat ingredients?

People don’t realize that common synthetic fertilizers (like MiracleGro, urea, ammonium, or 20–20–20) are made from fossil fuels. They are synthesized in huge factories using methods that date back to World War II’s nitrogen bombs.

Fertilizer production accounts for about 1.2% of global greenhouse gas emissions.

Fertilizer (mainly nitrogen) represents the greatest fossil fuel energy use in U.S. Agriculture. It is followed by direct fuel consumption (tractors), energy use in irrigation and grain drying, and off-farm transport.

Synthetic herbicides and pesticides sprayed on lovely fake meat ingredients are also petroleum-based.

Petroleum chemicals like ethylene and methane are essential for synthesizing these chemicals. Though the overall energy used in pesticide production is small compared to fertilizer production, pesticides still require 2 to 5 times more energy per pound to manafucture.

“In the United States, approximately 1.25 billion pounds of pesticides are used annually; nearly half are herbicides (1).

The fruit and vegetable industry uses the largest amount on a per acre basis, but, because of their large area of cultivation, the feed and food grain crops lead by far in total use. Forages and pastures overall use the least per acre and in total (2)”

-National Cooperative Extension, USDA NIH

As shown above producing those plant-based burger ingredients (“food grain crops”) requires the greatest amount of pesticides and therefore the greatest energy expenditure.

“But what about organic soy or organic canola?” you may be asking. Well, none of these fake meats appear to give a damn about production practices.

Fake meat ingredient lists clearly indicate they are using conventional legumes, oils, and heavily processed ingredients.

The immense negative health and ecological impacts of pesticide use to grow those ingredients is a whole different conversation.

For now, let’s keep focusing on the emissions. These industrially-grown monoculture crops also contribute to a staggering level of soil destruction…

Tillage releases CO2 Emissions

Tilling is the act of grinding up the soil with machinery. It is the most common form of soil preparation in crop agriculture.

Did those plant-based vs. meat stats calculate the amount of carbon released to the atmosphere by tilling the soil to grow the crops for Beyond Meat burgers?

Tilling or ploughing the soil releases 114% more CO2 emissions than no-till farm systems like pasture-based livestock.

Unsurprisingly, 99% of corn, canola, soy and legume (peas, beans, etc.) production in the United States uses tillage.

Perhaps that’s why the Midwest has lost over 1/3 of its topsoil — over 100 million acres in the past century!

That level of erosion has removed nearly 1.5 petagrams of carbon from hillslopes.

That’s 1.5 billion metric tons of carbon loss (CO2 into the atmosphere) due to tillage… to produce your plant-based burgers and the myriad of other corn, soy, or commodity crop-based products.

Soil degradation is one of the greatest issues of our time and could contribute to a catastrophic Dust Bowl, food shortage, and even worse climate outcomes.

So is fake meat really better for the planet?

Well, it depends what type of food production you’re comparing it to.

It’s about the equivalent, or maybe slightly better than factory farmed meat.

But when we start talking about grass-fed regenerative meat production, the conversation pivots entirely.

The point is: Nothing is black and white! Not all meat is bad! Not all plants are good!Fake meat is not a solution to climate change or bad industrial farming practices! Crop production has an huge carbon footprint that is conveniently ignored when focusing on the emissions of cows in feedlots.You can’t compare apples to oranges. The entire premise of fake meat is based on a comparison to the absolute worse form of livestock production (factory farms or CAFOs).

“It’s easy to farm when your plow is a pencil and you’re 1,000 miles from the cornfield.” -President Eisenhower

While I’m not advocating for more plows or cornfields, Eisenhower still makes a great point about uninformed spectators deciding what is better or worse for the planet.

If you’ve never seen an industrially-farmed canola field, how do you know it’s better (in a fake meat product) than a grass-fed beef ranch?

Yes, many beef operations are horrific for the environment, but then again, many are sequestering carbon (reducing the impacts of climate change) while regenerating pastures, producing real unprocessed food, and building soil.

As a vegan living in suburbia, I was quick to attack farming methods that I didn’t understand. I thought all meat farmers were factory farms. I thought all plant-based vegan foods were “safe” and good for me.

It wasn’t until I actually started growing food and working on farms that I began to see the bigger picture of our food system.

Farming and food are complicated, especially in an industrialized world.

Don’t be too quick to judge before doing your research. And don’t believe everything they tell you. Think critically all the way back to the source.

Fake Meat as a “solution” to environmental issues of real meat may be the greatest marketing ploy of our time. Only time will tell.