Weird Stuff In Food Now Includes MRNA Vaccines?

i am more perturbed with the fact that they add 'natural flavors' into so many organic products and drinks when it is totally unnecessary.
Yeah, that's also horrible. It tricks so many people into thinking it's healthy. It seems more sinister than that.

I read an article around 10 years ago that said that orange juice has flavoring/fragrance that is not listed on the package and thats why all the oj from each brand always tasted the same. That was the start of me going down the food rabbit hole lol. I mean, if they do it to oj they can do it to anything, right?

This is not the same article i read, but same info.

Haven’t you ever wondered why every glass of Tropicana Pure Premium orange juice tastes the same, no matter where in the world you buy it or what time of year you’re drinking it in? Or maybe your brand of choice is Minute Maid or Simply Orange or Florida’s Natural. Either way, I can ask the same question. Why is the taste and flavor so consistent? Why is it that the Minute Maid never tastes like the Tropicana, but always tastes like its own unique beverage.

When the juice is stripped of oxygen it is also stripped of flavor providing chemicals. Juice companies therefore hire flavor and fragrance companies, the same ones that formulate perfumes for Dior and Calvin Klein, to engineer flavor packs to add back to the juice to make it taste fresh. Flavor packs aren’t listed as an ingredient on the label because technically they are derived from orange essence and oil. Yet those in the industry will tell you that the flavor packs, whether made for reconstituted or pasteurized orange juice, resemble nothing found in nature. The packs added to juice earmarked for the North American market tend to contain high amounts of ethyl butyrate, a chemical in the fragrance of fresh squeezed orange juice that, juice companies have discovered, Americans favor. Mexicans and Brazilians have a different palate. Flavor packs fabricated for juice geared to these markets therefore highlight different chemicals, the decanals say, or terpene compounds such as valencine.
The formulas vary to give a brand’s trademark taste. If you’re discerning you may have noticed Minute Maid has a candy like orange flavor. That’s largely due to the flavor pack Coca-Cola has chosen for it. Some companies have even been known to request a flavor pack that mimics the taste of a popular competitor, creating a “hall of mirrors” of flavor packs. Despite the multiple interpretations of a freshly squeezed orange on the market, most flavor packs have a shared source of inspiration: a Florida Valencia orange in spring. (source)
WHY AREN’T THESE FLAVOR PACKS LISTED AS INGREDIENTS?
Good question! As with all industrial foods, it’s because of our convoluted labeling laws. You see, these “flavor packs are made from orange by-products — even though these ‘by-products’ are so chemically manipulated that they hardly qualify as ‘by-products’ any more.” (source) Since they’re made from by-products that originated in oranges, they can be added to the orange juice without being considered an “ingredient,” despite the fact that they are chemically altered.
EDITED ON 7/29/2011 TO INCLUDE:

I’ve gotten a number of comments and emails accusing me of being afraid of “science” or “chemicals.” To those readers, I suggest that you are missing my point entirely. As I wrote in a comment below, I think what bugs me the most about the flavor industry is that they manufacture flavor for otherwise flavorless or unpalatable foods. I think if a food needs to have synthetic flavors added to it for us to enjoy it, then we ought to question whether or not it’s actually good for us and worth eating. It’s not so much that I think the flavors are unnaturally engineered chemicals (although sometimes, as with MSG, there is cause for concern). In this post, I’m not questioning the health or merit of added chemicals (“natural” or “synthetic”); I’m questioning the health or merit of so-called foods that are so devoid of flavor or color that we have to add back in chemical flavorings and colors to make them palatable. Furthermore, I’m questioning the judgement of our regulatory bodies which allow misleading product labeling to continue.

Other day at the store i saw they had 0 calorie alfredo sauce and the ingredients was just entirely chemicals like flavorings and titanium dioxide. No i didnt buy it lol.

About msg and all its names, years ago i read "excitotoxins the taste that kills" by dr. Blaylock and he said that these chemicals excite the brain cells to the point that they can die.

What do monosodium glutamate (MSG), hydrolyzed vegetable protein and Aspartame (Nutrasweet) all have in common? They are all common taste-enhancing additives found in a variety of foods and beverages, and they all contain Excitotoxins. In his book, Excitotoxins --- The Taste That Kills, Dr. Russell L. Blaylock provides an extensive review of the literature supporting his hypothesis that these excitatory amino acids can promote death of neurons in the brain and spinal cord. Dr. Blaylock defines excitotoxins as a "group of excitatory amino acids that can cause sensitive neurons to die." The most common ones are glutamate, aspartate, and cysteine...
He also points out new labeling guidelines promulgated by the FDA allow many of these excitotoxins to be disguised using such benign sounding names as "natural flavoring." This makes it even more difficult for the consumer to tell what the product actually contains.

Take a look at the list of food additives that contain MSG always (Blaylock, p. 255):

• Monosodium Glutamate
  • Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
  • Hydrolyzed Protein
  • Hydrolyzed Plant Protein
  • Plant Protein Extract
  • Sodium Caseinate
  • Calcium Caseinate
  • Yeast Extract
  • Textured Protein
  • Autolyzed Yeast
  • Hydrolyzed Oat Flour
Now take a look at additives that frequently contain MSG (meaning, you can’t tell from the label because legally it might):

• Malt Extract
  • Malt Flavoring
  • Bouillon
  • Broth
  • Stock
  • Flavoring
  • Natural Flavoring
  • Natural Beef or Chicken Flavoring
  • Seasoning
  • Spices

MR BEAN

Rookie
I never was fond about coca cola or pepsi. However, unfortunately I am still addicted a lot to the juices ( Apple, multi fruits etc...) I don't dare to imagine what they put in the ingredients, but it's really difficult for me to stop these shit since several years now.
I used to drink Ice Tea or Soda every day.
This last month or so I've only drank sparkling water and some sparkling water with sweeteners (not the best either). But mostly just for dinner.
Also had some cola/pepsi light a couple times when I was out in the heat at the store. But not that enjoyable tbh.
You can do it!
God bless

Last edited:

Line

Established
At this point I would be surprised if Pfizer doesn't demand fake poisonous vaccines be put in all our food for our own good.
they might doing it already….Hey it remind me, now that’s I am talking about it, does everyone else is aware that’s they use the tissues of the foetus that’s woman aborted and that’s they put it in ABSOLUTELY EVERY KIND OF FOOD AND DRINKS OF ALL SORT YOU’LL BUY while going to food shopping/groceries !

Line

Established
I learned it in a video which have might been deleted already some weeks (or was it the last month in July?)

polymoog

Superstar
they might doing it already….Hey it remind me, now that’s I am talking about it, does everyone else is aware that’s they use the tissues of the foetus that’s woman aborted and that’s they put it in ABSOLUTELY EVERY KIND OF FOOD AND DRINKS OF ALL SORT YOU’LL BUY while going to food shopping/groceries !
research "semonyx".

most likely, theyre getting it from planned parenthood.

Line

Established
research "semonyx".

most likely, theyre getting it from planned parenthood.
Yas exactly. And the term semonyx too. I remember the term now that’s your mention it!

the video was about the interview of a ex worker, a woman who worked in one of those clinics where they do the so called abortions. She said that’s, she, and others workers told lies to the woman’s who came to abort, about what they do with the babies tissues, organs, etc « With this, your going to help research and save life of (insert good cause name) » When in actuality, they had no ideas what was going to be done with it.

It seem like the tissues were not keep to the clinic itself, but were used by a third party to be put in orange juice, soda, ice cream, regular other food like bread fruits and veggies, pasta, and probably much much more!

redqueen

Superstar
KJ what happened thread video yt censored
8/13/22 marker 20:20:36 it's very informative
on what's being done to Our foods and how
We can check them at home it's a bit terrifying
to See how some of these foods react to testing

I've been trying to find the stand alone video
but no luck yet

redqueen

Superstar
think this belongs here if not pm me
and I'll move it to where ever

once food started getting massed produced
by tptb and bigger corporations instead of
small farmers selling to their communities
how bad do Y'all See it getting if tptb succeed
in taking out the rest of the small farmers

I See it getting so much worse for the diseases
We Know,new diseases and a lot more death
from these diseases

I thought i had read about the v@ccines in food thing

Scientists have been doing research to create chimeric mRNA and deliver it through food. Research from the University of California Irvine and University of California, Riverside found the future of vaccines to look more like getting a salad than getting a shot in the arm.

Yes, scientists are now studying whether or not they can turn edible plants into mRNA vaccine factories. In the March 24 episode of “War Room,” Pfizer whistleblower Karen Kingston talked about developing vaccines through food consumption.

She added that there’s evidence available that shows scientists have taken a chimera-weaponized mRNA and made it edible in lettuces, tomatoes and other forms of food.

“So what you’ll see in the media is like Medicago, which was just approved in Canada as a plant-based vaccine. Meaning, they actually use the cytoplasm in the plant to produce the mRNA,” Kingston explained.

Chimera is essentially a single organism that’s made up of cells from two or more “individuals.” In other words, it contains two or more sets of DNA.

However, the word “vaccine” in this case translates to the inoculation of the chimeric virus, so they are just being infected with the multispecies mRNA virus. In simpler terms, Kingston explained, “they’re basically putting the mRNA into the plants. They’re just taking man-made virus and putting it into plants.”

This is the interview directly with the pfizer whistleblower. She mentions lyme disease infection thru corn among others.

One thing to wonder about this covert v@ccination thru food stuff is how can they tie it in to social credit system like how they want to do with the v@x and the pass and all that? If it's in the food they have no way of knowing if everyone ate it and dosages. I guess at this point its just straight depop?

Yeah, sounds about right. What a world we live in! Even if we don't get the v@x, seems there's still no escape!
This is probably no consolation, but if i get really down i think of it as if they sneak it into us at least its not a "choosing" to take the mark of the beast type of situation.
But i agree, it sucks.

Ok fair warning, dont watch immediately after or while eating if you have a weak stomach

Notice the date of tweet is from over two years ago, any chance this has made it into the food supply?
I doubt they would label it "mushed-up centrifugal-separated insect larvae" in the ingredients list, probably something more like "plant based butter substitute".

This is probably no consolation, but if i get really down i think of it as if they sneak it into us at least its not a "choosing" to take the mark of the beast type of situation.
But i agree, it sucks.
It's better knowing not to choose. We can't be held responsible if it's something that we didn't know about. So I guess I kinda get what you're saying but yes it definitely still sucks lol

Ok, i just saw this.

Food companies are already adding crickets to various "healthy" type snacks, marketing them as "high-protein". Some are more transparent about it than others, one brand was referring the them by their scientific name only so hopefully no one knows what it is.

This video mentions different celebrities trying to promote cricket eating in commercials n such.

Ok fair warning, dont watch immediately after or while eating if you have a weak stomach

Notice the date of tweet is from over two years ago, any chance this has made it into the food supply?
I doubt they would label it "mushed-up centrifugal-separated insect larvae" in the ingredients list, probably something more like "plant based butter substitute".
Found this video of Max Igan explaining that chitins are in insects and can NOT be digested by the human body:

Found in this food as well. What's interesting is I tried to find where this company is located and was unsuccessful. Perhaps they're aware of the severe negative pushback of this agenda:

Found this video of Max Igan explaining that chitins are in insects and can NOT be digested by the human body:

Found in this food as well. What's interesting is I tried to find where this company is located and was unsuccessful. Perhaps they're aware of the severe negative pushback of this agenda:

Huh. The natural diet of birds and REPTILES...
I had been to busy being disgusted to think about that, so true.
Wonder if there's any connection or symbolism there.

And i hope there IS negative pushback!

If things ever get so bad that there's no meat, i'll eat rice and legumes. I've done it before while poor and I'll do it again.